• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Norcal/Bay Area/DBR:NorCal Nevers: Everything in Moderation. Including Moderation.

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
Well, I hope someone took home the bracket and stuff from last week's. There was also an all matchups chart and a final points tally. Those can't be put up on tio but the bracket could.

Zoap

Smash Master
i have all of it lol. I just am a lazy **** and dont upload things quickly. I Wont be there this Sat due to its my B-day the 9th and my family is having some shin dig on the 8th. So have fun everyone.

I might go for teams only but prob not as its 145 mile roundtrip just for teams is too much.

Bob Money

Smash Ace
hey theres a slight prob
Midnight gaming is in san fran on the 8th which has the potential to be great
i believe if u win they fly u out the their other competetions

i dont know how many of you are planning on going to that, but i wouldnt mind getting first and flying to chicago and east coast if no one challenges me,

Zoap

Smash Master
Bobby its in Santa Clara(Farther than San Jose right next to Great America) and you also get a flight to Dallas(The Championship) and a free night hotel there.

Exact info:

Sept 8
2850 Augustine Drive
Santa Clara, CA 95054

1st Place:
1st Place SUPER SMASH BROS. MELEE:
- $75 Cash
- $25 McDonald’s Arch Card
- GameZnFlix 3 month / 3 out membership ($50 value)
- Round Trip Airfare to the Oct. 6th Championship event in Dallas, TX ($250 value)
- One night hotel accommodations in Dallas, TX ($75 value)
- MGC T-Shirt ($10 value)
2nd Place SUPER SMASH BROS. MELEE:
- MGC T-Shirt ($10 Value)

AND on top of all of that **** Smash doesnt actually start till 8 p.m and registration confirmation(YOU HAVE TO REGISTER ONLINE) starts at 6 pm.

Bob Money

Smash Ace
hmm ic yeah i just saw the info, very difficult to attend...
seems like such a good opportunity to pass up tho darn!

The Game II

Smash Champion
hey theres a slight prob
Midnight gaming is in san fran on the 8th which has the potential to be great
i believe if u win they fly u out the their other competetions

i dont know how many of you are planning on going to that, but i wouldnt mind getting first and flying to chicago and east coast if no one challenges me,
Bob don't forget that it is also single elimination. So, one fluke and no trip.

--GCII

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
yo vincent >_< i dont know yet. im mostly relying on macd here. hopefully he can hook us all up with rides.

Miztik

Smash Master
man i hella wish i could go with you guys to the NCB cuz i hella want to play under the swiss theme it sounds hella fun

xilo i would be kinda hard for you to ride 2 cuz thats like 5ppl Macd, Chok, Brandon, Meep, and Kfc hard to fit 6 into a car you may have to drive up on your own

Ian

Smash Ace
hmm ic yeah i just saw the info, very difficult to attend...
seems like such a good opportunity to pass up tho darn!
bobby if you're out of the biweekly by that time i'll drive you over. it's only 6 miles from my house

Also

would anyone like to team with me?

I play lolmarth now btw =D

Xilo Pryce

Smash Lord
I didn't mean to freak you out o.o; The telling me before hand thing, it's not required, it's more to prepare things for how many people and who the people are that are showing up. Helps me be prepared

Smashboozer

Smash Apprentice
H*ll Yeah! Thats Right KingJiggyWiggy. Bowser 4 life!
Im commin'. Theres no stopping me, I dont have a ride yet but im gonna find one,and when I do me and KingJiggyWiggy are gonna rule the entire tourney. F**k Ken.

TheZhuKeeper

Smash Champion
"Gamers under the age of 18 must be accompanied with a parent or guardian. A friend over 18 doesn't count. Sorry Charlie."

wow MGC think they're funny.

but seriously, anyone wanna be my guardian?

MacD

Banned via Administration
ok, so i am not giong this sat, which means waffles and chok can't go (even though i thought chok could drive???) which means no giong to stocken to pic up meep or kfc which means you guys (don't) luck out because some of the tough compitition isn't going to be there

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
i turn 18 tomorrow i can be a guardian. it'll be funny cuz i look younger and sexier than some of you fooz who are not 18 yet. :)

im not going to that san fran mcdonalds thing anyway so w/e

'tomorrow' meaning in 45 mins lol

so, 'guardians' lmao, what are the benefits of being 18?

Top Bottom