• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Norcal/Bay Area/DBR:NorCal Nevers: Everything in Moderation. Including Moderation.

Havokbringer

Smash Lord
Well tell Rob that me and KG have been practicing teams together for the past week so that we could try out our teams and we agreed on it but it's up to him so Rob is just gonna have to ask him.

quak

Smash Champion
k don't sweat it, see you guys here tomarrow

Note: sometime durring tonight, i will be disconnecting my comp and moving it downstairs so that way it's one less thing to do tomarrow (recording)

Meaning no internet

So if you got a question or problem or some update information for me, call or text my cell phone 510 501 1744

quak

Smash Champion
okay, as i usually say, anyone who wants to come at this point can come, just call my cell to let me know/to get the address cause now im actually moving the comp

(IT'S UP THERE)

jmic

Smash Ace
Check this out.

I'm totally wasted (at least 7 beer pong games) and I type perfectly coherent. Kudos to me. I'll probably record me chugging the boot tomorrow. =]

Yay for Labor Day Weekend!

jmic

Smash Ace
LOL. Considering I usually type at 90-100 wpm, I think I typed that at like 60ish.

Ohh, and BTW, I'm not hung over! Woot!

quak

Smash Champion
does anyone know when the next one will be hosted, or are we waiting for someone to step up to host it? Cause while i don't know how to book the room for the day, i can help out with some of the organization and ****

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
I probably won't be going to the next one if it's in the next few weeks; I have exams the 17th - 20th. For the next NCB after those dates, I'd like to run another Swiss if people are interested and someone else helps.

araknophobik

Smash Master
Ima be in norcal this weekend ^_^
i was hopeing there'd be a biweekly this saturday...
if not whos down to smash friday night?
Ima be near san fran and i know ya'll want that peach/sheik/marth floaty practice

Smashboozer

Smash Apprentice
Whens the next one? cause I need a tourney bad. No tourneys since july 30th = one angry Boozer. And Im gonna make it cause I'll cry to my mom if I cant.

KizzoGirl

Smash Ace
There will be a biweekly this weekend. Bring your cubes. Will you be running this one Hyuga?

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
I'll run it if it's a Swiss (for singles only) and I get someone else to help me with it. Otherwise I'm going to stay home probably. So I guess it depends on how many people want to do that again. I think most people liked it.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
i turn 18 on the 5th : )

if i finish my hw this friday, and macd doesnt have work... i will be coming with HMW and macd.

TheZhuKeeper

Smash Champion
I'll run it if it's a Swiss (for singles only) and I get someone else to help me with it. Otherwise I'm going to stay home probably. So I guess it depends on how many people want to do that again. I think most people liked it.
i'll help!

**** yeah there is one this saturday
gangster
whos down to team? justin is being alittle ***** and i dont think he wants to team with me anymore =/
that's because he's mine =)

Top Bottom