• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Norcal/Bay Area/DBR:NorCal Nevers: Everything in Moderation. Including Moderation.

jmic

Smash Ace
I start school on Monday. I don't think I can drive up to San Jose from Merced this weekend, even though I really really really want to. :(

My car is about to hit 200,000 miles too. I'm at like 199700 or so. Bahhh humbug. Next time, hopefully.

Edit:

I almost always use the Quick Reply. Soo much easier. :)

EazyP

Smash Ace
I probably won't be able to go unless someone's coming through San Mateo and could give me a ride there and back whenever

frotaz37

Smash Lord
I haven't made one of these predictions in a while, but I figured it's never too late to start again. So here it is:

I'm probably going to win this.

The___cheese

Smash Lord
Yeah I'm sorry about not being able to go JP.

Btw I'm gonna start up my tournaments again, but first I've got to find out how renting that building at Montera bay costs. I'm going to look into that and ask more people.

SSBM Jp

Smash Cadet
Yeah I'm sorry about not being able to go JP.

Btw I'm gonna start up my tournaments again, but first I've got to find out how renting that building at Montera bay costs. I'm going to look into that and ask more people.
lol np dude once you mk our banner it'll be all good :)

looks like im da only person goin from AGS :( fckin k-g wit tennis ky at cheveys :( cheese too busy eatin pancit :( PAWN drivin old men to airports...oh well

btw i too will attempt to try to find a way to rent montera bay fer yer smashfest!!! :)

ShadowBTZO

Smash Lord
ugh im not missing another one >.< im takin the bus so ill probly be there around 12 (11:45-12:15 =P). Supposedly there wont be a big turnout, and if there isn't ill just start teams signups about when i get there XD.

Also its kinda last minute but i need a partner for teams, so well yeah =P preferably someone i've teamed with b4 =D

The King

Smash Ace
The Salinas Champion vs Mr. 11 Stock in the final showdown?????
Good luck to both of you and everyone else, should be too good. =)

King Out

ShadowBTZO

Smash Lord
bleh scratch what i said i guess im just tired to taking long *** bus rides...:( then making ppl give me a ride home, but yeah hope u guys still r able to run it well:ohwell:

Top Bottom