• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Norcal/Bay Area/DBR:NorCal Nevers: Everything in Moderation. Including Moderation.

quak

Smash Champion
who wants me as their doubles partner for this sat? Assuming my planes not delayed/im not interrogated.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
peach looks so hot in brawl, imma be using her and zero suit samus thank you very much.

my nana is gone :'C only brunette in melee besides Gay-sy, nana is #1 female character in the game!

Snap

Smash Ace
peach looks so hot in brawl, imma be using her and zero suit samus thank you very much.

my nana is gone :'C only brunette in melee besides Gay-sy, nana is #1 female character in the game!
I wasn't aware that Daisy publicly announced she was a lesbian.

NintendoKing

Smash Champion
all your smell are belong to my me.

I just watched one of the best movies I've seen in a long time.
I recommend "Perfume" to those of you with a taste for extremely intelligent, creepy, and well directed movies. It is NOT a movie for those of you who prefer the sanctity of your little bubble and who have a narrow, close minded view about the world *prod*.

That is all.

SuperRad

Smash Master
all your smell are belong to my me.

I just watched one of the best movies I've seen in a long time.
I recommend "Perfume" to those of you with a taste for extremely intelligent, creepy, and well directed movies. It is NOT a movie for those of you who prefer the sanctity of your little bubble and who have a narrow, close minded view about the world *prod*.

That is all.
you're the only person i've heard say that movie is good. and i'm talking about intelligent, open minded people.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
eh, the only reason people wouldn't say the movie is good is because it's based off an internationally best-selling novel, which is far superior.

does the movie do it justice? not really. but the finale, controversial to say the VERY least, was great both in the book and the movie.

KizzoGirl

Smash Ace
This is my first time using it. I see it all the time but click "Add Reply" anyway. I've used Multiquote once before though.

I was about to try and quote you but there is no "Quick Quote Reply Quickly".

Top Bottom