• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Norcal/Bay Area/DBR:NorCal Nevers: Everything in Moderation. Including Moderation.

KizzoGirl

Smash Ace
Will there be a Biweekly between Aug 11 or around there?
Yes there will be. The next biweekly will be on Aug 11th and you should definitely come have fun. It's at San Jose State University in the MacQuarrie Hall building on the 2nd floor. Ask campus police for directions : ).

KizzoGirl

Smash Ace
Let's be like all the cool kids and quit playing Smash.

NOT.

WHY WOULD YOU EVER DO THAT!??!
That's what I'M saying. It all started with Kawn, and now, like, everybody just stopped playing. It's like, "what else are you alive for?".

ShadowBTZO

Smash Lord
I think I'll be in attendance for tournament running purposes.

And I think I wont be playing in another tourney for a long while.
Uhh nah I can handle that lol sorry i couldn't make it last time guys, woke up a lil late and didn't feel like another 5+ hour trip to the biweekly:psycho:

KizzoGirl

Smash Ace
How come the last two biweeklies didn't go up on tia?
The last tournament didn't go up on tia because we didn't use a computer the last time, and the bracket was thrown away. I don't know about the other time.

Xilo Pryce

Smash Lord
I hope I'm not being rude, but I was hoping if you could tell me the dates of the september biweeklies. the 8th and the 22nd? It's important for me to know, so I can set up my tournament

Miharu

Smash Hero
Biweeklies are every 2 weeks. So just skip every other week.

Although the dates are probably tentative, and subject to change.

KizzoGirl

Smash Ace
I hope I'm not being rude, but I was hoping if you could tell me the dates of the september biweeklies. the 8th and the 22nd? It's important for me to know, so I can set up my tournament
CHANGED: Ok. If everything goes well, it looks like my tournaments will happen on the 8th and 22nd. I'll try and let you know if anything changes. And no you're not being rude.

Zoap

Smash Master
Actually Im hoarding the brackets from the last two biweeklys as Im missing 8 ppl on one and 1 person on the last. But w/e

ender

open your parachute
BRoomer
d0000000d i love alizee. ****ing french pop ****. i feel like lunins sig right now ;)

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
Attention Baysians (or anyone that knows me at all, really):

I was going to have a bunch of Concord people come over to my place (in Novato) this weekend but they had to do other stuff or something, so now I'm all alone in a big empty house and I have a Gamecube that has 3 ports that need to be filled. Won't someone come save me? Also a wild Frotaz might appear if enough people come, perhaps even a King.

My place is open from now until whenever Sunday night. Sleep over if you want. Call me or post or something. I live about 18 miles North of the Golden Gate Bridge, address will be provided upon RSVP. It is very close to the Mythbusters test site on Google Earth. I can pick you up from the bus terminal in San Rafael if necessary.

KizzoGirl

Smash Ace

I was going to have a bunch of Concord people come over to my place (in Novato) this weekend but they had to do other stuff or something, so now I'm all alone in a big empty house and I have a Gamecube that has 3 ports that need to be filled. Won't someone come save me? Also a wild Frotaz might appear if enough people come, perhaps even a King.

My place is open from now until whenever Sunday night. Sleep over if you want. Call me or post or something. I live about 18 miles North of the Golden Gate Bridge, address will be provided upon RSVP. It is very close to the Mythbusters test site on Google Earth. I can pick you up from the bus terminal in San Rafael if necessary.
I would totally go, but I never have a ride anywhere.

ShadowBTZO

Smash Lord

Make frotaz take me

Top Bottom