• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Norcal/Bay Area/DBR:NorCal Nevers: Everything in Moderation. Including Moderation.

Art?

Smash Journeyman
i was thinking mebbe david or mike could install tio on the computer that's always on (the one near the couch), that way they don't have to worry about doing brackets on paper and could get the full results online faster.

Serendipity

Smash Journeyman
**** i forgot to mentionone of the best moments in [my] biweekly history:
getting dair->dair->rest->rest by yen and frotaz in a three player free for alll (i was game and watch). Holeee ****ttt that was ****.
Yeah...XDDDD it was so great! it was at the SAME TIME! game&watch in the middle with two jiggs on both sides......downair Lcancel to Rest LOL

FALCOMIST

Smash Ace
I would like to announce that im taking a break of smash for awhile.

PLZ do not AIM me why and just leave it at this ^^.

Thx for all the memorable matches and

Panel list for power rankings.

I request to be taken off

ShadowBTZO

Smash Lord
I would like to announce that im taking a break of smash for awhile.

PLZ do not AIM me why and just leave it at this ^^.

Thx for all the memorable matches and

Panel list for power rankings.

I request to be taken off
wow...well ill assume you are actually gonna do it XD and say that we'll miss ya at the biweeklies justin, hopefully you still keep up with the forums and everything, but if u do i understand man, cuz I seriously considered it after oc3 >.<

ender

open your parachute
BRoomer
When is the next one I might go to it if I can get some other people to pay for gas money or something ~_*

KizzoGirl

Smash Ace
There was one really old video of Ken ****** Chillindude's fox on Yoshi's Story with, like, the best song in the world playing in the background. If someone could tell me what the name of that song was, I'll seriously pay for your Singles entry free.

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
If you're going to call someone "baka" you might as well go "baka da yo/ze/zo!"

Hey Falcomist remember that time when we hugged after our set? I think I love you. I hope I see you back in Smash soon. Also if you ever wanna talk about whatever ****, I'm there.

Top Bottom