• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Norcal/Bay Area/DBR:NorCal Nevers: Everything in Moderation. Including Moderation.

KizzoGirl

Smash Ace
XDDD yeah....
best
update
ever

i cant wait till dec 3rd.
That's easily the best update ever. I've always wanted characters that (almost by nature) were supposed to be played vastly different than other characters. That's why I play Young Link.

KizzoGirl

Smash Ace
dude pokemon trainer is super hyphy master number one.

i'm so excited.

this gives hope to my dream of maining King K Rool, cause they puttin in different characters.
Dude I forgot all about that guy. He might be tight, but what moves would he have? Crazy.

TheMintyCookie

Smash Journeyman
Yen, you are good. I was watching teams and me and fidel were like "omg omg omg omg i wanna play her!" but when i got to play you, i had a really ****ty headache. I wanted to sleep more but ppl kept taking the couch =[. teams was fun tho! Sorry i kept making you lose. I kept screaming save me but nothing saves me! I just suck.

Francisco, you pro. Today Narfanator ate Curry XXX hot and cried. He cried lika lil *****. =D.

P.s Okok I cried too.

jamminjohn

Smash Ace
Dude remember SFSU when whats his name borrowed your controller? I told him to use mine instead? Or maybe I'm confusing you with someone else.

MacD

Banned via Administration
White guy with the Peach, I forgot your name but I liked your attitude. You had fun and made me laugh when you teamed with Fidel.
my peach was nice in those team friendlies, weird things happend but hey, it's all good

and it was fun playing with random people, one thing i remember, i didn't want to lose and get out so i forward threw my teamate jiggly, hecka funny

MacD

most likely, i was one of the only white guys there, and i play peach, and i played teams

me and waffles were partners during the tourny team part

PHIL07

Smash Journeyman
Nope bootles already in the finest crew in norcal TLA BABY! But ya i heard aznspikes marthi is sick who else beats falcomist with marth on fd!

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
I guarantee that 2 hours watching this movie will be more enlightening than Zeitgeist, because James Randi is one of the greatest people alive right now.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=4665376168764022836

Saying something nice about the person above me:

I played Jeff once at his house, or maybe it was Mikkuz's house, I forget, but anyway he was chill and he kept playing with me even though he was like 2-3 stocking me every time, and he thinks I'm really polite for some reason haha. Also his posts in the OC3 thread were amusing.

Other stuff:

HEY GUYS. Guess what, I missed the NCB because I went to Stockton for a different tourney, but silly me! The people put the wrong date up on the website, and they apparently even accidentally put up a banner on the storefront that said "TOURNAMENT TODAY". Fortunately, DBR and Baysians came over to my house afterwards and we smashed mercilessly. Thanks again guys for coming over, it was fun, and you can come back any time! Sorry to the Baysians that I was too tired to give a ride to BART, and thanks to whomever did take them. Stupid Marin County only has buses and a ****ing ferry. But if you guys want to take the ferry to Larkspur to Smash with me I'd be more than happy to pick you up.

GJ Frotaz and Yen. Deep Norcal. Yen, just play Jiggly against Marths. I will teach you the ways. We can practice on BTZO's scrubby Marth for starters.

HAPPY BIRFDAY GERMAN.

MacD

i don't know if that was me, my climbers no good, well not desync crazy stuff good, i just keep them together and that is why i stoped playing thm

but maybe it was i don't remember playing a zelda, i remember beating bowser with my zelda, but not beating zelda wiht climbers

and something nice, umm, he gave me compliment, he nice ;)

PHIL07

Smash Journeyman
lol clarify a few things...

I didnt invite bootles, i invited Mac muh fuhkin D to my crew if he can eat six crackers in a minute.

And secondly.. I am tired of explaining this over and over to every single person. Please understand, smashers like Falcomist are tons better than me now. I don't play smash anymore, I haven't played for over a year. I play casually now in the summer because my friends are back from college. I am not up to date with what's new and good and i am not even as good as I used to be.

Once again. Falcomist is better than me. All the Baysians are. I was really really good for where smash was at 2-3 years ago, yeah. But that's about it! When I beat Falcomist or lunin, it's luck! Lunin let's me kill him because I ask politely. I swear.
haha o my bad i thought u said matt!lol anways iono aznspikes. There are plenty of people who would drop everything they could just to play with u *cough bob money* and umm so i cant completely believe you. But i do believe from wat i heard that u have a nice hair cut. So i will compliment you on that

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
OMFG PHIL! IS THAT U DREAD.

Haha, you are no longer dread i guess. phil is hella cool, and i hung out with him at 0c3 sometimes. the "norcal ****-talking section." his falco is pretty good haha.

FALCOMIST

Smash Ace
lol clarify a few things...

I didnt invite bootles, i invited Mac muh fuhkin D to my crew if he can eat six crackers in a minute.

And secondly.. I am tired of explaining this over and over to every single person. Please understand, smashers like Falcomist are tons better than me now. I don't play smash anymore, I haven't played for over a year. I play casually now in the summer because my friends are back from college. I am not up to date with what's new and good and i am not even as good as I used to be.

Once again. Falcomist is better than me. All the Baysians are. I was really really good for where smash was at 2-3 years ago, yeah. But that's about it! When I beat Falcomist or lunin, it's luck! Lunin let's me kill him because I ask politely. I swear.
MAN stop giving me compliments dude. UR STILL HELLA GOOD well better then most of norcal LOL but seriously man ur good ^^.

BOB$ was gonna do w/e it takes to come play u at the biweekly but sadly he couldnt make it.

PHIL07

Smash Journeyman
OMFG PHIL! IS THAT U DREAD.

Haha, you are no longer dread i guess. phil is hella cool, and i hung out with him at 0c3 sometimes. the "norcal ****-talking section." his falco is pretty good haha.
haha ya it is I! formally known as dread101! Lol and chocks hella good with falco fox cf and ics baby!

Top Bottom