• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Norcal/Bay Area/DBR:NorCal Nevers: Everything in Moderation. Including Moderation.

bioalp43

Smash Journeyman
I hope i can make this, i might miss teams for SAT practice test, but hellz yes i might be able to compete this summer without having to forfeit in the first 30 seconds of my first match in the torny

Miharu

Smash Hero
I hope i can make this, i might miss teams for SAT practice test, but hellz yes i might be able to compete this summer without having to forfeit in the first 30 seconds of my first match in the torny
SAT classes are ****ing useless. Don't bother.

And smashers, there is one thing to go do if you're not smashing: Seesaw. That, and swings. Also, I was enlightened tonight, as to what a so-called "girl" was:

Me: what's a girl?
Taylor: *points at girl*
Me: Oh, that thing?
Taylor: Yes, they have a vag*na.
Me: Not pen*ses?
Taylor: No, not unless you go to Thailand, then they can have whatever you want. LOL

Later...

Me: What's a girlfriend?
(Forgot who said this): A girl that's your friend?
(Other person): A free vag*na.

From now on, let's go to parks at 11 PM, and play on swings and seesaws lmao

edit - **** you censors

KizzoGirl

Smash Ace
SAT classes are ****ing useless. Don't bother.

And smashers, there is one thing to go do if you're not smashing: Seesaw. That, and swings. Also, I was enlightened tonight, as to what a so-called "girl" was:

Me: what's a girl?
Taylor: *points at girl*
Me: Oh, that thing?
Taylor: Yes, they have a vag*na.
Me: Not pen*ses?
Taylor: No, not unless you go to Thailand, then they can have whatever you want. LOL

Later...

Me: What's a girlfriend?
(Forgot who said this): A girl that's your friend?
(Other person): A free vag*na.

From now on, let's go to parks at 11 PM, and play on swings and seesaws lmao

edit - **** you censors
I bet you were high when you had those conversations.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
Ah, alright, it's all good man. I might ask Kero again, or perhaps macd. I hope this works out, it'll be the last tournament of the summer for me, school starts two days after that. >_<

jmic

Smash Ace
Yeah. It looks significantly shorter than in Melee, though. And wtf at the charging upB?

I hope Link's taunt is the animation in Twilight Princess where he flips and sheaths his sword after a nasty kill. Cause that would just be badass.

KizzoGirl

Smash Ace
Announcements...

School is starting for me here at SJSU and I hope I won't have to cancel any biweeklies because of work. I really want to have consistency this time. So...

Yen will be in charge of the biweeklies when I'm not around (if you don't know who she is.. she's a girl). She will be hosting the biweeklies and will basically have all the power I normally have... and that's that. Do what she says.

Now that the lovely ShadowBTZO won't be coming to the biweeklies anymore (kind of), we'll need another person (or persons) to actually RUN the tournament. ProdigyKid, Zoap, and Bootle come to mind, but it doesn't necessarily have to be them (I just like them, is all).

Before every biweekly, I want there to be someone to agree to run the next biweekly. That way we can be sure that things run smoother.

-------------

As for this weekend, I will be at work some of the time and then come back. So Yen will be in charge and that's that. There still needs to be someone to run the next biweekly. Any takers?

frotaz37

Smash Lord
School is starting for me here at SJSU and I hope I won't have to cancel any biweeklies because of work. I really want to have consistency this time. So...

Yen will be in charge of the biweeklies when I'm not around (if you don't know who she is.. she's a girl). She will be hosting the biweeklies and will basically have all the power I normally have... and that's that. Do what she says.

Now that the lovely ShadowBTZO won't be coming to the biweeklies anymore (kind of), we'll need another person (or persons) to actually RUN the tournament. ProdigyKid, Zoap, and Bootle come to mind, but it doesn't necessarily have to be them (I just like them, is all).

Before every biweekly, I want there to be someone to agree to run the next biweekly. That way we can be sure that things run smoother.

-------------

As for this weekend, I will be at work some of the time and then come back. So Yen will be in charge and that's that. There still needs to be someone to run the next biweekly. Any takers?

Wait...are you saying you're not a girl IRL? :(

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
If I go, I can run it, but I'd like to do it a bit different than BTZO. If you guys don't remember, we had wanted to try a Swiss biweekly a while back but we never got to. I'd like to make it happen if people are willing. It wouldn't be exactly like a regular Swiss, because I'd like to take the top 8 or so and do a bracket of that. Also, stuff would start a bit earlier than usual just to make sure things go smoothly. I have also concocted a system to ensure TV's consistently have matches going on them.

TheMintyCookie

Smash Journeyman
does this mean the bi weeklies will be items on and playing while nekkid!!!?? and do we all draw pictures when we're not playing smash?

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
Strategy Boy, I'm moving back to SC probably around the 2nd week of September. However I'm probably coming down Wednesday night into Thursday if you want to Smash....Frotaz is coming....I want to have at least 4 peeps there.

So yeah, be warned that I am gonna be a bit of a Nazi about schedule this biweekly due to format, so PLEASE don't make my job harder. I'm looking at the perpetual latecomers, you know who you are.

SuperRad

Smash Master
rawr thursday might be a no go for smash rawr

rawr saturday will be a no go for smash rawr

i do nothing for 6 days a week, yet for some reason there is always something else i need to do on saturdays now. and thursday i'm gonna be in Monterey at the Aquarium with my family because they've never been >< so depending on when i get home i might be able to smash.

Top Bottom