• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Norcal/Bay Area/DBR:NorCal Nevers: Everything in Moderation. Including Moderation.

AznShadoW

Smash Journeyman
yay im going tmr hope i dont get lost :) balboa park to fremont bark station, take #180 xpress to james park, walk down 4th street =D

Nekurbis86

Smash Journeyman
i really wanted to go to this, but i have no ride, sorry to people that expected me to come.
u can ride on me if u want
that suks balz ><
K ballz

uhmm yeh azn shadow JUST in case u should have some1 cell
here just take mine it should work even tho my cell phone plan ended the other day but still works xD

here just take this : (415) 412-4526

just call if u get lost and i'll help redirect u

mike if u see this call me

ooh and AZN SHAHOW IS MINE HE MUST BE HOT NOT URS BTZO BISH GO AWAY

t3hsh0ck3r

Smash Rookie
hey all im new to the forums. i was wondering, are these tourneys open to anyone, do you have to preregister, and what time is it?

there are too many pages of this thread to look back and see :/

sidefx

Smash Champion
you can go.

you dont have to preregister or anything, and it starts at 12 pm.

san jose state, mcquarrie hall, or something like that, 2nd floor.

why the **** am i still awake..? im going to have no sleep johns today

Serendipity

Smash Journeyman
hey all im new to the forums. i was wondering, are these tourneys open to anyone, do you have to preregister, and what time is it?

there are too many pages of this thread to look back and see :/

yeah it is... u dont have to preregister. U just come play friendlys and such if u wanna enter singles or teams u gotta pay up. this time the biweekly is open at 10am. usually lasts til like 11 ish.

edit:
LOL @ Boback well why the *** am i up...???? imma john it out tomorrow

Smashboozer

Smash Apprentice
Gamefaqs*cough*...SO bad*cough*...no intelligent life...mission abort*cough*..may God have mercy on our souls, uhhhhh......[End Transmission]

sidefx

Smash Champion
Oh

My

God!

Are You Fuking Serious?!!??!!??!

No

****ing

Way!!!!!!!!!

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

EDIT:
WOW ANTI CAPS LOCKS JUST RUINED MY POST.

WAIT WTF I CAN TYPE IN CAPS NOW IN MY SECOND EDIT. WHAT IS GOING ON HERE.

WHAT

IS

GOING

ON

HERE!?

OH

MY

GOD

NO

FUKING

WAY

HO

LY

Zoap

Smash Master
Ive heard from lunin that it is Germ+Bob in finals with Jeff +Tang. They were tied and I dont know who is in losers or winners.

tc1

Smash Lord
GG Biweekly

_Shout Outs_

Falcomist - wow u *** ramed me gg, matches gotta train aginst` falco's

Afro Justin - LMAO gimp master whatmore should i say.

Kizzo/btzo - thx for hosting... and orchastrating (<- dont know if i spelled right lol) this tourny it started a little l8 but gg non the less.

Darkama - Z_Z...........................................................luck..pfft, gg's tho

Hmw - lmao gg man... Remeber Fredy Kramer LOLOLOOL

Sidefx - gg matches, i hate ic's and chain graboong and down smashing ^_^..F-smash ftw ^_0

Bob/Germ - wow we never play but i saw u ****** nice combo's i also noticed a little bit of d-air's from bob ehhH ehh? LOLOL... gg guys

Yen/Frotaz - clearly reincarnations of zoap.. D-SMASH FTW FTW FTW ... gg matches tho

Tim - nice ic's man ...surprized the **** outa me

Zhu - wow ur a cool guy and a fierce *** player.. LMAO and u also will only pay 4$ for a meal... LOL cheapskate... nice job getting 2nd..

Nekurbis - shiek and peach ftw ^_0..lol we own

To any 1 else.. Im 4getting sorry.. gg all... C U ALL @ OC3 WOOOOOOOOOOOT...​

SuperRad

Smash Master
results for singles:
1) Jeff
2) Zhubat
3) Fawkzrawr
4) Bob$
5) Germ?
5) Falcomist?

i think that's roughly right. top 4 are certain. jeff and zhu split money but jeff actually won. zhu did take a set from him but lost the second one he needed to win to get first.

shoutouts:
good games to:
waffles (your doc is too good for my sheik :-) good luck at 0c3)
layzie (your luigi is really good. glad i didn't go marth, right?)
germ (i felt like i got a lot better after the friendlies we played, your link absolutely ***** my shiek ><)
two guys who i set the tv up in the classroom with (I didn't get your names. too bad :ohwell: you guys got some real potential, you just need a little more practice. Good games.)
Zhu (we finally got to play. you are way too good man. congrats on second, you earned it. one day I'll learn to play against fast characters :ohwell: good luck at 0c3, tear 'em a new one)
IAN (we finally got to play again, even if it was only a little. you are still too good for me, although I somehow managed to beat your falco :-) good luck at 0c3, wish I could go with you)
Down-B (your falco is still to good for my sheik, ill figure out how to beat it eventually :-))
Kizzo (your Young Link is hella good. way to much spam for me! thanks a million for hosting this. Good luck at 0c3 [you're going, right?]
Boback (I think we played a couple friendlies. Your ice climbers are too good)
Other shoutouts:
Jeff: you are ****ing crazy. four knees. four.
NK: you are also crazy, but in a different way.
frotaz: hope the thumb heals up :lick: MOTHA *****
btzo: thanks for the coaching. stop watching stupid anime videos. :-) also, no johns.
boozersmashdudeguy: we didn't play this time, maybe another
tim: see above
prodigy kid: good job running doubles, and you did well in singles. you should always enter :-)
NICK: HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! :-) :psycho: :lick:
Nemesis+Foxroar: you guys ***** in teams. man, that was fun to watch.
Ice Ninja Sky: U SUX LOLLL

to everyone going to 0C3: Show em what norcal is made of. I expect only the best :-)

anyone i forgot: sorry dont kill me plox

on gamefaqs:
I have the oldest gamefaqs account in Norcal. Maybe in competitive smash. I'll find a link to my profile later.

TheZhuKeeper

Smash Champion
man what a day. thanks to anyone who cheered / supported me, it means alot. yes you bob =)

but yea, i tried really hard today cause i needed to see myself do well, especially before OC3 to see if i'm ready for it. alot of motivation came from justin (falcomist) to play smarter, so thanks alot, it made... an unmeasurable amount of difference. that and i want jeff to stick with baysians :D

i'll do shoutouts later. i'm tired T_T

AznShadoW

Smash Journeyman
im tired, i did bad, i left at 8:00 and got lost and cant find the bus stop untill 9:30 =( and zhu coffee wont help me.

shoutouts later, im thinking of wat i should say

KingJiggyWiggy

Smash Lord
It was fun while it lasted.

GG to Smashboozer, tc1, foxroar, art, jmic, and everyone else. Sorry I can't remember the other names.

Smashboozer, team with me next time.

I never knew ICE was even there...

Transformers is the best movie I've ever seen.

Ian

Smash Ace
I never knew ICE was even there...
he wasn't if he was we would hear massive johns

btw Zhu you're not on aim so I'm leaving you a messege here... on friday, my mom or dad not sure which is gonna take you and I to Chris's house... @ like 7:30 I think I'm not exactly sure what time =o

happy birthday hella nick have fun getting wasted as **** =]

anyone wanna team for OC3? I hit a lot of rests hahaha

ProdigyKid

Smash Lord
ummmm yeah I kinda didnt save the tio file since I was turning off the computer in a rush.... oops.

Which means.... I cant remember all 53 entrants and who played who.... yeah....

But heres what I can remember;

1) SS
2) Zhu
3) foxroar
4) Bob$
5)Germ
5) Falcomist
7) Yen

sorry guys. Not feeling that great right now.

Top Bottom