• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Norcal/Bay Area/DBR:NorCal Nevers: Everything in Moderation. Including Moderation.

KizzoGirl

Smash Ace
looks like brawl finally got a release date!!
12-03-07
How do you know this for sure? Don't get my hopes up man.

I was about to not even attend OC3 due to money woes, but that was before I saw the Character Crew battle thing. Who is CLRX?

AznShadoW

Smash Journeyman
im commin to this one on sat day and will be my first, and im wonderin if anyone coudl give me and my friend a ride back to fremont bart station :O

NintendoKing

Smash Champion
I like myko soooooooo much.

<3333333

I'm drunk again wtffffffffffffff. I have a huge duck in my bathtub and he's named him steve. Steve lives in my bathtub. Steve almost killed myd roomate.

Serendipity

Smash Journeyman
hey guys did u see that short clip on the smash site? it doesnt look like they slowed it down that much huh? that was one of my biggest fears..... 64 slowstyle....

quak

Smash Champion
DUDE! IT'S HOT HERE!

AND THERES NO DRINKING LIMIT!

AND IT'S 10 HERE

AND PEOPLE ARE ALWAYS FIGHTING ON TV!

AND EVERYONE HERE IS AMAZED THAT I COME FROM AMERICA, BUT IT'S COOL CAUSE THEY GIVE ME FOOD AND STUFF, BUT IT'S STILL KINDA WIERD CAUSE I FEEL LIKE IM DISPLAYED AT A ZOO CAUSE IM ALWAYS BEING STARED AT, BUT THAT BALANCES OUT TOO CAUSE EVERYTHING IS HALF OR MORE OFF THAN WHAT IT WOULD BE USUALLY AT HOME.

AND THE COMMUNIST GOVERNEMENT HAS BANNED LOWER CASE LETTERS

Lumancer

Smash Apprentice
4 PM is when teams usually ends and sign ups start. there's an hour (or so) break for people to go get food before singles start. If you get there at 12, you will probably be there in time for doubles sign-ups.
Thanks a bunch, that helps a lot with our planning. Hopefully we'll all be down there in two days!

Figs

Smash Apprentice
DUDE! IT'S HOT HERE!

AND THERES NO DRINKING LIMIT!

AND IT'S 10 HERE

AND PEOPLE ARE ALWAYS FIGHTING ON TV!

AND EVERYONE HERE IS AMAZED THAT I COME FROM AMERICA, BUT IT'S COOL CAUSE THEY GIVE ME FOOD AND STUFF, BUT IT'S STILL KINDA WIERD CAUSE I FEEL LIKE IM DISPLAYED AT A ZOO CAUSE IM ALWAYS BEING STARED AT, BUT THAT BALANCES OUT TOO CAUSE EVERYTHING IS HALF OR MORE OFF THAN WHAT IT WOULD BE USUALLY AT HOME.

AND THE COMMUNIST GOVERNEMENT HAS BANNED LOWER CASE LETTERS

HAHAHAHA!

Sick, perma-caps lock ftw.

KingJiggyWiggy

Smash Lord
I have work at 5 in the afternoon. Sorry SoxSoxy. :(

That is quite ambitious of you HydroKirby. It would take planning and possibly some spamming. lol you just reminded me of Dynasty Warriors.

The King

Smash Ace
Lmao I think my last post was slightly misinterpreted. I had no set intention of attending this biweekly, as I had some pretty inticing alternative plans in the works for this weekend. So I don't know if I'll be going or not.

But how long is the Socal Caravan going to be in town? Are you already? Friday night? Saturday night? Sunday? I'd still love to smash with you guys & everyone else if a smashfest's going down, but my Saturday looks way too good now as it stands, so I dunno.

LOL Bobby, like I'd stand a chance against those downsmashes. They kick so **** efficiently and hard that they turn my little pink crowny ball blue. O_o

King Out

NintendoKing

Smash Champion
Well then i unno if i waannnna go now or not. I'll let you all decide for me if I should go or not. Also if I go, peoples and I need to get our drink on some place. You all know you want to hang out with drunk NK.
MYKO where you at, we need to drink.

Man I'm typing like bobby jkkkkkkkkkkkkk BRING IT.

MyKo

Smash Lord
You Probably Can Tell After IP Tracking Me.
Thing is, i don't know if i can afford it..

Every $ means something now since i'm using 100$ for OC3 and i have no job and..yeah w/e lol sorry iono..

bleh, i'd love to go to the ncb though, but it won't be a big thing to me since OC3 will be..

"O.O" ^___^V

Zoap

Smash Master
myko ur only bringing a 100?!? Its 30 for gas an 75 to enter thats alrdy 105, Plus the motel for showering and any extra food u want. I dunno if 100 will be enough.

Top Bottom