• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Norcal/Bay Area/DBR:NorCal Nevers: Everything in Moderation. Including Moderation.

Zoap

Smash Master
New York is boring so Ima redo the tio brackets. If I msg you via aim just gimme ur match info best u can remember it.

Serendipity

Smash Journeyman
Around the world around the worhurld~~~~

I am really gonna miss these biweeklies!

tHANKS David for always like hosting and everything. U never ever complian or anyhting about setting uup the room and everything.

Also thank a bugg you to danny and minh for keepin the tourney runnin smoothly" PAUSE ALL THE TEEVEEs!!!!"

XD

Kay shoutouts~

::::::::::::::::::::::HAPPY BIRTHDAY NICK!:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: ^_^ YOU know those teams matches were hella good!

Trebor: >.> u sandbagger u let me win. ^_^ nice playing with u still....hella like took me out then i had to play ur as$ agen wtf

ShadowBTZO: :( wanst feeling it eh? u better play me with ur full strength next time...

Frotaz: XD good sht in teams we hella pulled thru LOL Kim Possible and Ron Stoppable! tooo good! XD

NintendoKing: ^_^ nice to finally get to play u! ^_^ hope u get a better controller next time

Julius/ julian? dam im sorry: Your the Ganon guy right? >.> i got my *** eat by u....>.> we SHAL meet agen!

DArkAtma: XD Prettty intense close matches! Come more so i can practice with u!

Pianoman: It been too long huh? time to get all of fremont to come to these biweeklies agen! ^_^ good matches in teams!

Bob$ and German: >.> scary stuff in teams... XD i like playin u guys

meep and tc1? were those ur tags? from FTA... ^_^ u guys recorded our teams match right? i'd like to see that soon! good sht eh? ^^ pretty intense

Zhu: Ur a monster! XD pretty really impressive today overall!:) im so jealous i wish i could play falco like that Bob$: "wat a beaaaauutiful falco!" and i agree to the max!

Falcomist: LOL zel:"Wat a fcking ****!" LOL ur hella mean! XD i guess we got to play eachother afterall...:p dam **** much?

Ice Climbers: Im sorry i forget wat ur tag was...tim? nice matches

Today was sooo fun guys! ^_^ especially afterwards wen we all sat outside the building...laughing...racing..sparing...talkin on the phone (LOL singing! CHARMANDER CHAR CHARRRR), music....like playing that clapping game oMG! one of the best biweeklies ever! and then 7/11 ^_^ XD NintendoKing BTZO Foxroar Frotaz and ProdigyKid ^_^ and epic visits from David! XD soooo fun guys i swear.

i cant go to OC3 so imma see u guys like in 3-4 weeks? imma be in cancun XD

ARoudn the Wooorld around the Wooorld! XDD u guys know wat im talkin bout

edit: unda my umberalla ella ellla Aye aye aye

MyKo

Smash Lord
You Probably Can Tell After IP Tracking Me.
I only came to this tournament because of my sweet lover NK

Thanks for babysitting me.

HydroChris, ..we should practice to see if ...nevermind teams cost money in OC3, iono what to do.

Hmm..Boback & TANG, ty for teaching me what to do in stages.

NK mad at me for not performing best =X

Wahh oki for everyone else...ahh im tired, good game.

omg i haven't shout out forever..

lol Spectre is..going to sleep now hes mumbling and....lol he just went to sleep. im going too

later guys.

gg g fzivb zklmzxdf;asa

ShadowBTZO

Smash Lord
im tired, i did bad, i left at 8:00 and got lost and cant find the bus stop untill 9:30 =( and zhu coffee wont help me.

shoutouts later, im thinking of wat i should say
i better be involved in those shoutouts lol jkjk i was probly creeping you out >_> hahaha dont worry jping wit ya ;)

Anyway ZOMG tournament, glad i came, but yeah sorry for the johns but i was definitely not in the mood to play today, my sleep time was equivalent to my bus time @_@ (4 hours TT___TT). Still had a lot of fun though, ill do some shoutouts tomorrow ^^, im going to sleep though btw thx foxroar for ride, and no thx to frotaz who did nothing but hate on applebees hahah

TheZhuKeeper

Smash Champion
lol you guys don't talk about Spectre's 4 knees instead of zhu being a beast.

GG TO 4 KNEES!

HE "KNEEDED" IT! ^____^ V

k back to mapling with spectre, double comps :D
i still remember that ****... on the left side of dreamland (?)... knee, i'm still in neutral positio --- knee, i get hit to the ground and miss my tech or somethi---knee---, i get hit to the right and i jump and i ge---knee and the crowd goes wild!

stupid jeff... why must i have to win two sets T_T. meh w/e, if that was the case i probably wouldn't have won the first set anyways >_>.

my falco is gay.

MacD

Banned via Administration
well i must say, i had fun there yesterday, i will make sure to come again with more freshmeat, lol, but my friend a-mar couldn't come and he will be excited to come next time

i only can think of a few shout outs

waffles/meep/other guy (forgot your tag)... it was fun taking you guys down, even if we got lost for like more then 1 and 1/2 hours
jmic... i didn't even know you were there, which one were you, what did you play
down-B... that was a hella good match
everyone else... it was fun playing, and i learned i hate link and young link, bomb after bomb after bomb, aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh, i started to get the hang of yound link, when i had 1 stock on my second game :psycho:

ZephyrMoon

Smash Rookie
hmm... it was an amusing tournament
there was far more people than i expected though... in such a small overcrowded room
some of you guys are amazing though
how much do you play every day.....?

darkatma

Smash Hero
Mhm Shoutouts::

TC1: GGs in friendlies, you have a nice mario and a fast fox >< LOL my tourney matches with you followed the same format as my friendlies against you: i get three stocked, then i *barely* win the next two matches. Nice meeting you, and your other friend from FTA the doc guy(i dunno his name) Oh yea.. teams was lame..i think somewhere in there i got 0-death'd by meep's marthh... blahhh

Frotaz: lol i still don't get what happened to your finger :p Teams was terrible, TWO PEACHES?!? DOUBLE THE DSMASH >< we did hella well on the dreamland match though, i pulled off some hella sexy saves :p And i was worried coz we just watched Ron and Kim 6 stock Hella and Zel on dreamland.

Yen: Ahh you counterpick yoshi story against other pplz! >< This is what? the THIRD time i've gotten pwned by you in a tourney... it's always the same format too, and i'm always dumb enough to counterpick yoshi's again and again :p loll Good matches. Peach vs Sheik is always intense!

Bryant? anyways..Nemesis: D: hot falcon, I havent been 4 stocked in a while...until yesterday lol :p I was already out of it by that time though, too tired :p Actually i was already out of it two sets ago when i didn't expect to win against TC1.. and then i hadda play boback's ICs... and i've never played ICs before.. Anyways, i needa play you sometime, i need the practice against a good falcon :p

SideFX: Meh peach vs ICs... i had no idea how to play ICs, but apparently for peach it's just float-land-flick the c-stick down many many times for massive damage. Dunno, i felt very cheap with all the gay dsmashes, but then i realize that ICs have crazy 0-death grab combos anyways. Ahh that was intense

Btzo: looked disheveled.

Julian: meh we didnt play a single serious game.. lame how your fox still pwns me though...i needa find more ways to gimp

Hella: is crazy at peach dittos :p Loll i told Zeldafreak to use peach, but i forgot he always loses at peach dittos. you should teach me how to play foxes, they're so hard to play as peach ><

Myko and Hydrochris the kirby are nubs... i thought you guys had that set.. and then the screen shows two red sheiks doing their winning stance.. Lol

Fun, but tiring

NintendoKing

Smash Champion
Aight let's s3e here.

myko (first and foremost): Dude 10000x happy that you went. Sorry I got there too late for teams but meeehhhh. I still think you should have at least beat kizzo (no offense david). Very disappointing. We had some good matches and hangin out with ya was too good. NEXT TIME WE TEAM SON. GET A JOB.

MitchOOOLOL Tang: Lol fun hangin out with ya too. I tried to play against you by mostly only walking. I don't think it worked lolollllll.

Yen: Lol good matches with ya in the tourney. Siiigh stupid controllers. Sorry i didn't play full on crazy against you during our friendlies :( I don't know why I do that. LOL CLOWN SHOES. SUPER HAWT.

Kiizzzzooo (ma dark chocolate): DUUUUDE YOUR YL IS FREAKING AMMMMAAAAZZZZING OMG!!! Those tourney matches were honestly some of the funnest matches I've ever played period. We must play again next biweekly.

Bob$: Yeah controller johns. Thanks for sandbaggin our last match lolol. <3

Frotaz: always a pleasure.

brb gonna get go to a diffferent comp.

Snap

Smash Ace
**** that was hella fun. glad i came. shoutouts:

falcomist: sup dude those falco dittos were HELLA FUN YEAH!!! GW ownz tho ^_^

foxroar: hey bro how do you spell moisture eyes. LOL O SNAP good job. we didnt get any friendlies dude maybe next time

btzo: sup dude you looked hella tired man u should get some sleep or something. those marth dittos were hella fun tho

jeff: good **** dude 1st like always ^_^ didnt get to play u this time maybe next time

zhu: **** dude u went beast. im glad i was there to see u go beast man its best to see it in person

ian: sup dude i can't believe you made us run all the way to subway you jerk

prodigykid thanks for lying to us about how long it was. you didnt say 2 lights, you said 2 BLOCKS *** hole. o well

yen: omfg good job!!!! you make me so proud! item matches were hella fun ill get u next time!!!!! item money match on non-neutral stages LOL!

FALCOMIST

Smash Ace
hmm... it was an amusing tournament
there was far more people than i expected though... in such a small overcrowded room
some of you guys are amazing though
how much do you play every day.....?
dont know I dont play that much xD.

GOOD **** ZHU!!! xD

DBR: WOOT hella fun guys ^^ OC3 WOOT LETS DO THIS ****.

YEN: OMFG IM SORRY >.< lol it was great finally getting to play u in a real set again ^^ ur getting better ^^ alot better. Keep up the improvements.

AznSHADOW: good job making it to the biweekly

Baysians: thats how we do? 1st xD jking see u guys in oc3.

Vans: U SUCK for not going.

Cupertino: great seeing u guys again and especially Hydrokirby who does horribly in tourney but still is good ^^.

Kizzo: Thx for hosting the tourney

Prodigy kid: ^^ iono what to say actually

Btzo: JOHNS

Meep: good playing u in friendlies again.

Sidefx: GAHHH ur so CRAZY when ur drunk >.<.

everyone else ^^ GG's and wish me luck at OC3 with Baysians and DBR.

tc1

Smash Lord
Hey does anyone have any extra spaces in there car for oc3, our ride totally seems like he will flake ,Gas money will be given,we just really need 4 spots.. Some 1/any 1 help..

<3 to who ever decides to help a few fellow smasher's

I really hope FTA makes it..c yu all there

if all else fail diablo 2 lod ftw

quak

Smash Champion
if know a place where i could get a ticket for less than a hundred bucks without getting sold into slavery, tell me

SuperRad

Smash Master
Zoap:
if you need help recreating the bracket (as in, the entirety of the bracket), last night I tried to do the same and ended up with 38 of the 53 entrants before realizing that i didn't remember enough to make the bracket right. still, i could probably help some if you need it. shoot me an aim message at SuperRadBrian.

MacD

Banned via Administration
if know a place where i could get a ticket for less than a hundred bucks without getting sold into slavery, tell me
i doubt you'll find a plane ticket hat cheap now, it is too close to the date, you might consider amtrak though, that is how i am getting there, but i am in the central valley, i don't know how much your round trip woud cost, but once your down there, i am sure someone would be able to pick you up (at least it seems that way)

and after this bi-weekly, i was inspired to try out falcon on my friend, and think i could do well with him, he just needs a little (lot) of work, especially if i would wnat to use him at OC3

Top Bottom