• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Norcal/Bay Area/DBR:NorCal Nevers: Everything in Moderation. Including Moderation.

ShadowBTZO

Smash Lord
LOL snap i never marth ditto :p but ill be sure to get some sleep next time ;D.

Hmm well I have a good memory when it comes to smash o.O so brian or zoap or whatever im me if you need some results and i can help you out.

Also I guess I need a ride to OC3 or whatever :chuckle:

Scamp

Smash Master
BRoomer
I can probably drive a few people to OC3.

No guarantees yet, but I'll certainly have room in my car.

Do NOT put all your stock into my car.

quak

Smash Champion
can i get a ride to Oc3 too?

i'll pay you a 100 bucks......

*whistles*
LOL. dude you might as well buy an airplane ticket.
i doubt you'll find a plane ticket hat cheap now, it is too close to the date, you might consider amtrak though, that is how i am getting there, but i am in the central valley, i don't know how much your round trip woud cost, but once your down there, i am sure someone would be able to pick you up (at least it seems that way)

and after this bi-weekly, i was inspired to try out falcon on my friend, and think i could do well with him, he just needs a little (lot) of work, especially if i would wnat to use him at OC3
we paid 128$ round trip kthx
dudes, it was a joke

i title this collage "Where is Quak?"

That dog pic popped up in google image when i typed in 'chinese food.' :p

KingJiggyWiggy

Smash Lord
You can get a plane ticket for less than 100 bucks but you have to get it WAY ahead of time.

lol when I teamed with foxroar in the beginning, we could never win (only once and I used Yoshi). lol he looked like he wanted to change teams.

SuperRad

Smash Master
norcal people going to 0c3 by train/plane/maybe car:
there's a slight chance i'll be able to go. but for the best chances i would need to travel with some of you guys (my parents would feel better if I'm rolling with a group).

so, if your flying it would be absolutely great if you could pm/aim me your travel info so i could see if i can still book tickets this late.

if you're taking the train, just let me know when you are planning on leaving.

if you're driving and could possibly take me, let me know the details on that.

i know this is last minute ><
but thanks :)

KizzoGirl

Smash Ace
Sorry that I beat you MyKo and ProdigyKid. I normally don't say that, but winning those matches made me feel bad. Like, "why am I winning?.. Oh. I'm cheating". It's so gay - I know.

Also, sorry for the tournament starting so late, but don't ever think it's my fault. I don't run anything - always keep that in mind. DBR showed up late - blame them (and don't argue with me about this).

No, I'm not going to OC3 this time primarily because I don't really care and I don't have the money. Just in case anyone wanted to know.

I was happy with the tournout. 50+ entrants = crazy.

NintendoKing - it's great how you say matches with me are fun, while most everyone else think they're the most annoying matches ever. I remember KillaOR saying that the pools match that me and him faught at OC2 was the absolute worse match he's ever played. That's hot.

Deep NorCal and friends stayed and played Circle with me after everyone left. That game is crazy. My scraper bike.

-------------------

I'm tinkering with the idea of a "good people"less tournament. If that were to go down for the next biweekly, the following people (so far) would be banned from participating:

SilentSpectre, LuninSpectra, Isai, all of DBR, and other people that I can't think of right now.

-----------

Maybe these changes could take effect just one time at the next biweekly or something. I don't know. I'm still deciding.

I will be taking a dollar out of everyone's entries fees from now on, just so you know. Other than that, have a nice day.

When is OC3? Is that this weekend or next weekend? Probably this weekend.

froz3ntear

Smash Ace
wow I couldn't log into smashboards forever... kept bringing me to some blank white screen... anyways...

Thanks for hosting Kizzo!
Good matches everyone!

Smashboozer

Smash Apprentice
Blahh! It was fun I went 2-2 again grrr!.next

@Zhu: Nice! gg against everyone.I was all happy to finally play U fox/falco.I was pumped until 0:03 of the match when my goal was "don't get four-stocked Boozer"

@jmic :dude Falcon's knee>Bowser. gg realy fun friendlys.I didnt think U'd land the Falcon Punch.

@KingJiggyWiggy:Yeah next time team Boozer! I prolly be back for Christmas.wait brawl ill be out by then.... Brawl Bowser for top tier!
to anyone I missed gg oh Ganon/Fox dude,Koopa Klaw FTW haha!

LunInSpectra

Smash Lord
stackoverflow.com/users/1459556/rey-gonzales
Sorry that I beat you MyKo and ProdigyKid. I normally don't say that, but winning those matches made me feel bad. Like, "why am I winning?.. Oh. I'm cheating". It's so gay - I know.

Also, sorry for the tournament starting so late, but don't ever think it's my fault. I don't run anything - always keep that in mind. DBR showed up late - blame them (and don't argue with me about this).

No, I'm not going to OC3 this time primarily because I don't really care and I don't have the money. Just in case anyone wanted to know.

I was happy with the tournout. 50+ entrants = crazy.

NintendoKing - it's great how you say matches with me are fun, while most everyone else think they're the most annoying matches ever. I remember KillaOR saying that the pools match that me and him faught at OC2 was the absolute worse match he's ever played. That's hot.

Deep NorCal and friends stayed and played Circle with me after everyone left. That game is crazy. My scraper bike.

-------------------

I'm tinkering with the idea of a "good people"less tournament. If that were to go down for the next biweekly, the following people (so far) would be banned from participating:

SilentSpectre, LuninSpectra, Isai, all of DBR, and other people that I can't think of right now.

-----------

Maybe these changes could take effect just one time at the next biweekly or something. I don't know. I'm still deciding.

I will be taking a dollar out of everyone's entries fees from now on, just so you know. Other than that, have a nice day.

When is OC3? Is that this weekend or next weekend? Probably this weekend.
Could I enter if I didn't use my main?

The King

Smash Ace
Lmao, Kizzo just called everybody who isn't Jeff, Rey, Isai, or DBR "Not Good" by process of elimination. I <3 Kizzo!
If there really were a "good people"less tourney, there would be like maybe 6 people admitted. Norcal's becoming too good, so I hear. The list should read "If you are SS, Lunin, Isai, Rage, DBR, Sidefx, Falcomist, Zhu, Ragado, Snap, Zoap, Irish, Simna, Ender, Geo, Kev$, Tang, Foxroar, Darkmike, Dread, Kizzo, Frotaz, Bernard, Mike666, Yen, and a bunch more." That's a lot of people who know how to play well. Why single just us out? =( lol =)

King Out

K Balls

Smash Journeyman
well i sure in the hell aint good. if i had the money to go to oc3 i wouldnt go. Kizzo i think in a way you are right. some people would prolly agree with you.

ProdigyKid

Smash Lord
lol Kizzo I only gave you a hard time for fun. Dont worry bout it its my fault for not knowing how to play vs Peaches effectively. Or in our case... going Marth on YS vs you.

Another note to Kizzo's post. Singles wouldve stared on time if a certain team didnt decide to go eat before their finals match, which held the tourney about 30-45 minutes back. Also doesnt make sense that the people who complained went w/ them.

froz3ntear

Smash Ace
Lmao, Kizzo just called everybody who isn't Jeff, Rey, Isai, or DBR "Not Good" by process of elimination. I <3 Kizzo!
If there really were a "good people"less tourney, there would be like maybe 6 people admitted. Norcal's becoming too good, so I hear. The list should read "If you are SS, Lunin, Isai, Rage, DBR, Sidefx, Falcomist, Zhu, Ragado, Snap, Zoap, Irish, Simna, Ender, Geo, Kev$, Tang, Foxroar, Darkmike, Dread, Kizzo, Frotaz, Bernard, Mike666, Yen, and a bunch more." That's a lot of people who know how to play well. Why single just us out? =( lol =)

King Out
We could just have a nonranked player tournement... that would be fun and each ranked player can sponsor an entrant and like have to play friendlies with them and cheer them on... MWAHAHAHAHAHA...

35 minutes until update.

SuperRad

Smash Master
Whats wrong with eating? I would if I was hungry.
the problem isn't with eating, it's that they chose not to finish the match and then go eat but eat and delay the tournament.
:ohwell:

in the end everything worked out fine.

except for the finals not being recorded. jesus christ, that set between zhu and jeff was one of the best I've ever seen.

ShadowBTZO

Smash Lord

King Out
I believe i just got fcking ***** lol:(

Nekurbis86

Smash Journeyman
I believe i just got fcking ***** lol:(
i'll **** u in BED

woah were there really 50+?

what were the results xD

hung slept in my bed

nemesis likes vocal trance

yea i like rumble on LOL
for a few reasons ^^

thnx mike for teaming with me

more karate camp tomorrow

i like working with little kids ^^

yea norcal is gettin too good playa's

Ian

Smash Ace
OMfdojoiasjfoidasjfiadfjasodjf

WHAT THE **** I ALWAYS PLAY FROTAZ!!!

OC3 POOLS ARE OUT AND I'M ****ING PLAYING FROTAZ

I got ken to switch it but still I always have to play frotaz also snap was in our pool...

I got frotaz moved down to the pool below and snap up but it's kinda funny that I always get paired against frotaz!!

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
GOOD SH*T I AM IN BOMBSOLDIER'S POOL!!!

with meep too. just like nct2 haha i hope he plays like BS against me. xD

and a bunch of people i have never heard of.

anyways, this completely made my day. wish me luck against bombsoldier.

froz3ntear

Smash Ace
i'll **** u in BED

woah were there really 50+?

what were the results xD

hung slept in my bed

nemesis likes vocal trance

yea i like rumble on LOL
for a few reasons ^^

thnx mike for teaming with me

more karate camp tomorrow

i like working with little kids ^^

yea norcal is gettin too good playa's
kurtis has the best sleep overs HEHEHehHEhEHEH

I just got home from zhu's house... he's such a beast... im exhausted from losing every match. time to sleep.

Top Bottom