• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NOOB 1- Feb. 20, 2010 - HBOX, COLBOL, RockCrock, Shiz, Kspdn and other PRO SMASHERS

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaptainCrunch

Smash Ace
LoL I don't know if we are going to have enough time for the am. tournament. But we'll see!

SO HYPE..... EMILIO GET AT YA BOY!
am tourney runs during real tourney. I don't see a big difference between having bigger brackets, with no am tourney and a small bracket with a small am tourney.
Similar number of players needing to play matches.

skrach8

Smash Lord
Ok so explain this again, for everyone that gets knocked out of pools, they have a chance to play in the AM. Tourny with a buy in of $5? Then what are pay outs?

CaptainCrunch

Smash Ace
Ok so explain this again, for everyone that gets knocked out of pools, they have a chance to play in the AM. Tourny with a buy in of $5? Then what are pay outs?
To get this tornament even more hype captaincrunch proposes two things.
The primary goal of this being to A) increase the pot, and B to help begginers grow and get an even larger scene.

I propose that first we do pools so everyone has a chance to play matches against better players and players of their level, guaranteeing them multiple tourney matches, and B to offer a 5$ buy in tourney, where the people who did not make it out of pools can compete. This is primarily built so begginners can get a chance to see how it feels to participate in a tourney and have matches be close and to give them a cash insentive to register for the original tourney.(some people know they can't win the actual tourney, but may feel they can do well in an amateur tourney. Hopefully we can get brawlers to give the amateur tourney a chance. Split should probably be 15-35-50 if over 20 people do the buy in, if less than rearange it so that 3rd at least gets 15$ payout.
Ten characters

AceDudeyeah

Smash Ace
**** YEA
DRAFT CREWS!!!!
N00B would seriously get best tourney ever for being the first tourney I could actually stay for crews/had crews.

Col Bol

Smash Champion
who likes the idea of/would enter the AM tourney should we have enough people to do pools? (im looking @ you baddies) (finch, gbanza, hbox, etc.) (jk <3 finch and gbanza are II good but you might wanna look into the AM tourney hbox) (^_~)

and johnny sure w/e amount is fine haha

edit:

hey man he was in my face
IM in your face
(...)

skrach8

Smash Lord
**** get pwned hbox the AM.

HYPE!

If you guys have friends that are going that i havent yet put on the list let me know, ILL UPDATE THAT SHIA

SlimNasty

Smash Apprentice
who likes the idea of/would enter the AM tourney should we have enough people to do pools? (im looking @ you baddies) (finch, gbanza, hbox, etc.) (jk <3 finch and gbanza are II good but you might wanna look into the AM tourney hbox) (^_~)

and johnny sure w/e amount is fine haha

edit:

hey man he was in my face
IM in your face
(...)
haha that sig is too funny Colin.

Yo Louis, try getting Sick to come. Let em know whats up, tell em ill team with him if he goes lol

PolMex23

Smash Champion
***** ive been gettin my life str8 workin six days a week gettin **** for dough cant be runnin around the state an nation smashin wit no money while owin a smash *** 200.

But watch fool let me get up in this tourney.

Yo any MMs again, then ima chill on this **** thread.

Oh yea, RockCrock 10$MM falcon dittos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom