• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NOOB 1- Feb. 20, 2010 - HBOX, COLBOL, RockCrock, Shiz, Kspdn and other PRO SMASHERS

Status
Not open for further replies.

AceDudeyeah

Smash Ace
I bring a Gamecube with me to tourneys. Need 1? No tv though.

colbol, man, I keep watching your sig over and over and over....

Col Bol

Smash Champion
hey guys if youre lookin for a teammate for noob1 hit me up im looking for one and all the good ones are taken so dont be shy =/

skrach is bein a black *** ***** and teamin with that brown **** dop ;'(

CaptainCrunch

Smash Ace
hey guys if youre lookin for a teammate for noob1 hit me up im looking for one and all the good ones are taken so dont be shy =/

I'd be up to team. We haven't seen each other in a while, but i've gotten a lot better. I just got 3rd at Inet if it means anything. I'd be interested.

Linguini

Smash Master

colinsford, let us team, we never have but its never too late my young grounded delinquent.:laugh:

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
Hey People, i'd really like to attend this tournament, if anyone from SWFL is going and can take me and my brother KeepSpeedN that'd be really nice.....

Thanks for your time :)

Dop

Smash Journeyman

Dop

Smash Journeyman
no i asked for skraches phone # but i did mention the date of the tourney and asked if skrach wanted it moved then would you be able to move it also made it clear that i wasnt going to be the one hosting this tourney

and also i would never **** with someone elses tourney thats about as low as you go this was back when noob 1 and vsa tampa were on the same date and i originally wanted to call skrach and ask him if he could consider moving the date but it put me through to the lan center so i just asked for his phone ### and called him
**** this kid is ****ed up

-10character
as in your character as a representation of yourself just went down a metaphorical 10 points

...OUT OF TEN THAT IS

yummynbeefy

Smash Champion

-10character
as in your character as a representation of yourself just went down a metaphorical 10 points

...OUT OF TEN THAT IS
ummm please get your facts straight

i called the number that skrach posted on the first post i expected to be put through to skrach but i didnt so i asked the guy that did answer this exact question after i got his phone #"if the guy hosting asked you to change the date would you" then he said "yeah you want to change it?" and i said no im not the one hosting it i was just asking then i tried getting a hold of skrach to ask him if he could maybe change the date but i never did so i msged him

I WOULD NEVER EVER MESS UP SOMEONE TOURNEY!!!!!!! THATS THE MOST MESSED UP **** EVER!!!!!!!

Linguini

Smash Master

-10character

...OUT OF TEN THAT IS

Quite witty Aseem, I was thinking the same thing.

Not Gotchaman!

ummm please get your facts straight

i called the number that skrach posted on the first post i expected to be put through to skrach but i didnt so i asked the guy that did answer this exact question after i got his phone #"if the guy hosting asked you to change the date would you" then he said "yeah you want to change it?" and i said no im not the one hosting it i was just asking then i tried getting a hold of skrach to ask him if he could maybe change the date but i never did so i msged him

I WOULD NEVER EVER MESS UP SOMEONE TOURNEY!!!!!!! THATS THE MOST MESSED UP **** EVER!!!!!!!
just shut you **** now man, the more you bring it up the worse you look. That was a grimey move regardless of how you interpreted it.

smash Your m0m

Smash Journeyman
yo real talk leave beefy alone that **** was posted awhileago, ok y bring it up again.... so what he did it, did the date change? no so its jus water under the bridge now.... jus let the **** **** up go i no sum of yous like to keep the **** goin but jus let it go.....

beefy i jus defended u plz dont post or do anything to make eat my words....

PolMex23

Smash Champion
Hbox 10$MM vs ur falco
Crock 10$MM vs ur Falcon

Leave beefy alone ***sss. Only person I wouldn't be able to stomp on physically would be Kai(or somthin) big cat from sfl

Hai Im Fearless

Smash Lord
me and garb got this ****
team combo's all dai

lookin forward to seein my gainseville *****s (denns, josh, kyle, etc)
i hope josh can teach me more **** :D
harriettheguy points out bad habits like no other

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom