• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

No Waahs 2: Balls Mandatory Saturday, April 10th, 2010 Scarborough, Canada

Gichan

Smash Champion
As I posted on the video, the video was nicely made but kalm's combos were weak compared to the rest. Except that sexy pawnch midway in the vid.

Violent-nin

Smash Ace
wow nin, been a while.

And Tin Man, where can I get the rules for it? I don't know them, which is why I've never put them..i know unprofessional.

And why do we need that AiB one?
Haha yeah. ^^;

I've been getting into the more SFIV and kinda forgot about Brawl, I figured as long as I'm free I might as well come see some old faces and fool around in a bit.

It's a good thing Tin messaged my on MSN or I wouldn't of even known this tournament was going down.

Iliad

Smash Lord
Leafy, you still need to prove that you can beat me with your MK. lol. You've owed me that match since Playground.

And Gi, assuming I come, I'm bringing a TV and Wii

Gichan

Smash Champion
Leafy, you still need to prove that you can beat me with your MK. lol. You've owed me that match since Playground.

And Gi, assuming I come, I'm bringing a TV and Wii
I'll put that down for now. Ally or Holy, tell me as soon as you guys know so I can put that down as well.

Violent-nin

Smash Ace
Yeah I'll be able to make it so put me on the list.

I'm mostly coming to see the community again and have some fun. Random all day. :)

Gichan

Smash Champion
yes! finally reached 40. And it's going to be fun nin, go ROB on me again so we can have another intense set.

btw nin, can you PLEASE bring a tv, we need ALL tvs possible to run this well.

Violent-nin

Smash Ace
yes! finally reached 40. And it's going to be fun nin, go ROB on me again so we can have another intense set.

btw nin, can you PLEASE bring a tv, we need ALL tvs possible to run this well.
Trust me man I would bring a tv if I could, sadly my parents won't let me take their tv. A while ago I was going to buy a tv from my friend for cheap just to take to tournaments but he ended up selling it to someone else because I took too long to decide. :(

I'm surprised you remembered that match man. Ya I'll definitely use him against you to try and recreate our old match. :)

HolyNightmare

Smash Champion
TO Joe wanna MK ditto mm? 5$ bo3
Kingace if you go wanna MK ditto mm? 5$ bo3
Raidos mm vs my ROB and MK 2$ each vs your Ice Climbers?
Ambrose(if you go) Up for a MK vs Ice Climbers mm 5$? bo3

To the brawl+ folks.
Eugene, 5ive and Distructo I MM all of you 5$(Can be less) vs my ROB. Bo3 or 5

I also want most of my mm recorded if possible, im trying to get videos of me playing. I barely have any and if someone else wanna mm just do tell in the topic, im bringing like 50$ for mm lol.

Gichan

Smash Champion
Holy, MM, you and me. I'll think on it. For njow it is $3 again, but I may want up to $5 for Bo5.

Pharoah, you still have not replied to mah challenge of an MM, $5, come on homes am I not worthy of your egyptioniss?

Anyone else wanna MM? Screw you Ally, lol.

F1ZZ

Smash Lord
Holy, MM, you and me. I'll think on it. For njow it is $3 again, but I may want up to $5 for Bo5.

Pharoah, you still have not replied to mah challenge of an MM, $5, come on homes am I not worthy of your egyptioniss?

Brawl+ $3 Bo3?

Cruxis

Smash Lord

sure im down

infomon

Smash Scientist
d'awwww miss howwy nightgown I'll MM u and ur wiw fwend awwee too :embarrass

...... except I'm prollllllllllllllly not coming :(
no tiem for bawwwwrls :(

but sonic > mk just fyi

Tin Man

Smash Hero
This tourney needs some sorta edgegrab rule, seriously. I say 50 edgegrabs or more and the person who over edgegrabbed automatically loses (this rule is only in effect of the timer runs out).

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
im down for some MMs,ask me in person though,dont have enough access to computers to keep track. Nothing over 2$ unless you want higher vs anyone. Im really broke.

is there gonna be a date change? gotta know so i can take off work. email me Gi

KC18

Smash Journeyman
long time no see everyone lol. i would like to come to this if i can find a ride and if i'm not away on training. it would be cool to see everyone again

Gichan

Smash Champion
I'm not changing the date, sorry guys, it is the only sat I can host this tourney cause all other sats I have stuff to do with family. Whatever. next tourney after this one will have every single person there again. Also, you guys are forgetting the randoms that come to my tourney, even though I don't know how in the world they even see my threads...lol.

Niko_K

Smash Master
Does anyone have Hello Kitty plushies theyd sell? My girlfriend is doing a photoshoot with an HK theme.

All help would be nice.

Top Bottom