• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

No Waahs 2: Balls Mandatory Saturday, April 10th, 2010 Scarborough, Canada

F1ZZ

Smash Lord
Ally you should say your coming to just make Cruxis not come, but not come after all. Now that would be mind games. :)

.decoy

Smash Ace
im coming 100%
Holy confirmed too then I'm guessing. You guys going by bus? Try to get kkong to go lol.
if I go, Holy will follow me haha. and about KK, Holy will contact him. I won't cuz im lazy ;P. we need housing on friday night + ride to the tournament please :O (and saturday housing too)
southshore in crews?

also if you guys can't find housing for saturday i can drive you back to kingston, and you can sleep in my floor's common room lol (im a don in residence)

nickcam

Smash Ace
Out as well. Dont like this game enough any more to go donate to the ally fund. No hate towards ally just we all know its gonna happen. Have a good tourney guys.

swordgard

Smash Hero
o wow lol, who said u were getting 1st ? nickcam, you prob wouldnt even have me on ur bracket side till wfs, IF you get there, there's no difference. Weak.
10xthis

Man, GTA scared of south shore lmao.

Cruxis

Smash Lord
lol no some of us just dont enjoy throwing our money away for a game we dont even enjoy.

i used to go to plenty of tournies where holy and ally attended, that was at least when i found this game fun

Mr. TD

Smash Journeyman
Dude then stop posting and QQing like the lil bish you portray yourself to be. Go to Egypt and take your short cut through school. No point in playing the game if you don't enjoy it, and no point in posting on the forums if you just plan on telling us that you won't come because someone is going to beat you. No sht someone is going to beat you, all you do is cry about it. I'm with swordguard here, GTA is scared of Ally and Holy, you guys are pathetic. "Don't want to donate to the Ally fund." It's like ten dollars for a full day of playing the game and hanging out with ppl rather than sitting in your basement wacking it. FFS.

.Marik

is a social misfit
I used to play Yoshi, a low tier, and I still came to tournaments so I could play Ally and Holy, and socialize with a gaming community I enjoyed participating in.

I don't like vBrawl that much anymore, but I'm still going to show up so I can chill with everyone again, and play a game I put so much time and effort into.

If you're not going to enter vBrawl tournament, at least enter the Brawl+ tournament, where character viability is the norm and you have a greater chance of winning.

Or come to just chill and socialize, it's not like you people have jobs or children to raise.

Tin Man

Smash Hero
there it is lol

have fun guys
Cruxis you're a little ***** *** man...
o wow lol, who said u were getting 1st ? nickcam, you prob wouldnt even have me on ur bracket side till wfs, IF you get there, there's no difference. Weak.
10xthis

Man, GTA scared of south shore lmao.
Dude then stop posting and QQing like the lil bish you portray yourself to be. Go to Egypt and take your short cut through school. No point in playing the game if you don't enjoy it, and no point in posting on the forums if you just plan on telling us that you won't come because someone is going to beat you. No sht someone is going to beat you, all you do is cry about it. I'm with swordguard here, GTA is scared of Ally and Holy, you guys are pathetic. "Don't want to donate to the Ally fund." It's like ten dollars for a full day of playing the game and hanging out with ppl rather than sitting in your basement wacking it. FFS.
I used to play Yoshi, a low tier, and I still came to tournaments so I could play Ally and Holy, and socialize with a gaming community I enjoyed participating in.

I don't like vBrawl that much anymore, but I'm still going to show up so I can chill with everyone again, and play a game I put so much time and effort into.

If you're not going to enter vBrawl tournament, at least enter the Brawl+ tournament, where character viability is the norm and you have a greater chance of winning.

Or come to just chill and socialize, it's not like you people have jobs or children to raise.
:joyful: cruxis getting owned XD. Yeah u can just show to chill with us, unless you don't like us either lol.

Oh and btw Swordgard, Sauga + Cruxis is scared of Ally + Holy (and no one is scared of u :laugh: <3 u :p)

So ALL OF SAUGA - King ace flopped so far, wow failure.

Cruxis

Smash Lord
lo0l i dont pay 20 bucks to chill or socialize, i can do that for free with people i know better not to mention

again with this scared thing? didnt i just say i always used to go to tournies with holy and ally?

things are just different this time around, i dont have as much cash to spare as i did before
you guys cant go making assumptions when you hav no idea whats going on in peoples lives in terms of money

SRTM

Smash Ace
I don't think its worth ally's trip to come down to this small tourney.
But, if he does, I'll beat him and take 1st.

KingAce

Smash Ace
i cant make it to this anymore, no one from sauga is going unless troll is stll going and hes down to pik me up?

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
what have i missed,i posted about 10 pages ago havent read anything,only know sauga cant go from brandon...is MTL still going?

i lost my wifi,so im going to suck donkey **** at this unless i pull a m2k and play with some lvl3s, im still beating everyone though,i has teh good luck at Gis venues

Mikey7

Smash Lord
im legit missing it because my mom wont let me go because of this tourney having the worst date ever (near exams)

would like to see ally + holy again those guys are always fun : p

Top Bottom