• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

No Waahs 2: Balls Mandatory Saturday, April 10th, 2010 Scarborough, Canada

.decoy

Smash Ace
Ray Kalm, Yoh, and Crown might.

Hopefully Gi allows a low tier tournament, I'll be breaking out my Yoshi for that. :yoshi:
i promise there won't be any time lol.
brawl doubles, then singles (even using the mickey method), brawl+ AND only possibly crews.

JustNoOne

Smash Lord
Yeah that's kinda true... 4 events in 1 day seems kinda impossible to fit in 12 hours...

Gichan

Smash Champion
it's possible but you need A LOT of set-ups. LBT2 did how many events? But also, how many set-ups did they have? Although for this tourney, I won't be doing low tier tournies, I barely even get B+ happening.

.decoy

Smash Ace
you know what this thread needs?
confirmations.
of people and setups.

speaking of which i'll be bringing a wii, and my tv if you think it'll fit in the car gi.

Tin Man

Smash Hero
Low tier, brawl+, and Brawl all happening in the same day as well as crews? Not likely lol. I'm surprised there are this many flops

-4 from sauga, and then no cruxis. Screw crews IMO, I'd rather do crews when both sides are at full force vs when both sides are handicapped lol.

like I said screw low tiers, and marik I heard u lost to bad DI at the brawl+ tourney at LBT2 :o

Brawl+ singles and doubles, and reg brawl. Thats all there should be, + in the summer toronto gets nate back :bee:

Gichan

Smash Champion
I don't even know about B+ doubles. For a B+ tourney to happen there have to be set-ups for B+ ONLY and those for normal Brawl.

Right now I am disappointed that there are lack of confirmations with attendance and set-ups, wtf is going on. People who drive please bring a tv, decoy is bring me and many others with 3-4 tvs and 3 wiis, so yeah no excuse. SRTM, please pick up tin if you have to, how much would you charge to pick him up, cause he can bring a tv to...And Raidos, you drive to so please also bring tvs.

I haven't heard from the B+ crews about any tvs. So Fonez, 5ive, Eugene (F1ZZ alreayd has, what a beast) one of you guys please bring a tv. Man, not even Sauga has said something. Mikey you bringing anything?

5ive

Smash Champion
Confirm me. Two TV's for plus and a Wii for me if Fizz gets me a ride. Oh yeah, if I didn't mention this before, I won't be there until later.

_Asian_Kenny_

Smash Cadet
first post on sb o.0

I'll be coming to this venue again, and I'm gonna actually enter singles this time lol. And if I can, I'll try to bring my wii and brawl that my cousin currently has, but no guarantees on that.

nickcam

Smash Ace
Low tier, brawl+, and Brawl all happening in the same day as well as crews? Not likely lol. I'm surprised there are this many flops

-4 from sauga, and then no cruxis. Screw crews IMO, I'd rather do crews when both sides are at full force vs when both sides are handicapped lol.
Won't ever happen. Most of sauga is pretty much done with brawl. Cruxcis i highly doubt ally and holy will come to this unless attendance exceeds 50+ which probably wont happen.

.Marik

is a social misfit
like I said screw low tiers, and marik I heard u lost to bad DI at the brawl+ tourney at LBT2 :o
I came 5th seed, 1 point away from i1337, and I would've got 4th seed if I hadn't self-destructed on Frigate Orpheon when I played against RyanFW.

I played bad against i1337, I made reckless decisions and didn't space well at all, which partly led to my current frustration towards Brawl.

But I'm picking up Snake and pretty much using him aside from two particular matchups, so we'll see how I can place when I play just as gay and cheap, and use a high tier.

Gi, low tiers can happen, we just need to allow two or more events to take place at the same time.

F1ZZ

Smash Lord
I came 5th seed, 1 point away from i1337, and I would've got 4th seed if I hadn't self-destructed on Frigate Orpheon when I played against RyanFW.

I played bad against i1337, I made reckless decisions and didn't space well at all, which partly led to my current frustration towards Brawl.

But I'm picking up Snake and pretty much using him aside from two particular matchups, so we'll see how I can place when I play just as gay and cheap, and use a high tier.

Gi, low tiers can happen, we just need to allow two or more events to take place at the same time.
Do I smell a johner? lol

.Marik

is a social misfit
Don't worry F1ZZ, I'm still going to **** everyone in Brawl+.

Yes, that means 3-stocking you and 5ive. Again. :yoshi:

If we do have low tiers, my Yoshi's got top 3.

Tin Man

Smash Hero
LOL, I <3 u marik but...

that just explains what happened to you in brawl, not how you lost to bad DI in brawl+

:chuckle:

.Marik

is a social misfit
Tin Man.

You can't DI considerable hitstun when the damage percentage is around 100%.

Please learn how hitstun works, maybe then you'll DI and not die at 69%.

:yoshi:

Iliad

Smash Lord
WhatIsRaizen looooool. Your name suits ontario memetics so well.

I'm the top Link in province if not in Canada. Tops can vouch, Ally can vouch, Marik, I know you can vouch ;)

*edit*

Turns out I don't think I have a job anymore (Wooo!), so april 10th is looking very legit at this point. If I come, and it is looking pretty good, i'll be bringing a full setup, TV and Wii. Tasty/Chef/Skull****er/BigSerb/Dejan/TrollsBestFriend will be coming too.

Akariss

Smash Ace
NNID
Akariss
3DS FC
4785-4779-5306
Turns out I don't think I have a job anymore (Wooo!), so april 10th is looking very legit at this point. If I come, and it is looking pretty good, i'll be bringing a full setup, TV and Wii. Tasty/Chef/Skull****er/BigSerb/Dejan/TrollsBestFriend will be coming too.
Whose that clown?

Top Bottom