• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

No Waahs 2: Balls Mandatory Saturday, April 10th, 2010 Scarborough, Canada

Phiddlesticks

Smash Lord
there arent many low tier mains here really. lots of people around here use low tiers as secondaries or like for friendlies i think, but there are very few low tier mains

.decoy

Smash Ace
hm now fatal might not come.

crews still needs to happen though boys, i want that double cheese (**** the ghetto big mac)

.Marik

is a social misfit
i mean, every area has at least one good low tier dude
I JUST dropped Yoshi for Snake, for a while I was the only low tier placing.

Then there's Ray Kalm, possibly the best Ganondorf out there who placed 7th twice.

Ray Kalm's brother placed 9th with Samus once, though.

Brawl is incredibly unbalanced and overcentralized, so you won't find too many low tier mains that do well.

Gi, let's do a low tier tournament! It will be awesome. :yoshi:

Cruxis

Smash Lord
Me and Holy might come, oh **** I guess Cruxis isn`t going anymore. Hi Doc.
ally u kno i love u, i just cant waste anymore money as it is, im really getting broke and need to save up for more important things

i will not come if ally and holy go, unless someone pays for my venue fee and my entry fee, which im sure wont happen

or, i may consider coming for JUST crews, maybe. that depends on how much hype there is and if i feel like its worth it

.Marik

is a social misfit
Low tier characters are not what is restricting people for the most part.

It's generally agreed upon that by selecting a low tier character, you are restricting yourself.

The reason why certain characters are low tier, is because of the limited potential invested in them, and the amounts of effort it takes to extract what limited potential they're already programmed with in a controlled tournament setting.

Although it's more or less the fact high tier characters are just so much better, then it is with the low tiers being absolute garbage.

I really want a low tier tournament now.

If we do, I got top 3. Just so everyone knows. :yoshi:

.Marik

is a social misfit
Tier List Version Four

S :metaknight:

HIGH
A :snake: :diddy: :falco: :popo: :marth: :warioc:
B :dedede: :pikachu2: :olimar: :lucario: :gw:

Middle
C :pit: :toonlink: :zerosuitsamus: :kirby2: :rob:
D :dk2: :peach: :fox: :luigi2: :wolf:
E :shiek: :pt: :sonic: :ness2: :bowser2:

Low
F :lucas: :ike: :yoshi2: :mario2: :falcon: :samus2: :jigglypuff:
G :zelda: :link2: :ganondorf:

.Marik

is a social misfit
Exactly my point. :yoshi:

Which means, it's a redudant statement that doesn't prove or disprove anything.

I have a bad habit of over-analyzing stupid stuff. Do you still play Bowser, or is it all Mario now?

Phiddlesticks

Smash Lord
bowser is yesterdays news, mario is way better anyways

after all, he can camp with fireballs and his sliding upsmash kills at 85% and slides halfway across bridge of eldin

swordgard

Smash Hero
man, I guess you didn't look at Kingkong vs TO joe or him vs Doc. Bowser has a lot of options that Mario simply does not have. Including kill moves.

Phiddlesticks

Smash Lord
i think its clear you just havent seen a mario at HIGH LEVEL PLAY

A2ZOMG has been training my mario on wifi and i now some HIGH LEVEL PLAY mario strategies such as camping with fireballs and outranging all of my opponent's moves with his fsmash

Cruxis

Smash Lord
oh wow low tiers are a lot worse than i thought, if we had a low tier tourney thered be like 10 entrants, 9 of which are falcon

Gichan

Smash Champion
Dayum, sucks that phiddles dropped bowser, but it's cool to see new chars in the scene. And whatisraizen can you please stop posting the same ****ung **** all the time? YES thre are low tier mains, hollowcorex plays ike, kalm plays ganon, his bro plays samus, troll plays lucas, avarice mains ness and seconds DDD and Snake, and there are more you just gotta see them. So please, please, stop trying to increase your post count on the same ****. And are you confirmed for my tourney?

Top Bottom