• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

No more Wii, GG's everyone.

Legan

Smash Lord
Worked things out with my gf so Im good to play a little brawl and I got a wii to play on for a whole week :O. If youd like to play a little wifi with me leave your FC in this thread and Ill add you. You can join my room whenever its empty. heres mine 4983-4642-5307.

-Mars-

Smash Hero
Legan is in the building!!! You only accepting Link mirrors or can I use my Sheik:).

edit:actually nvm, I can't play right now, but ok if we play later this week?

Matt07

Smash Master
Hey, do we have to only be Link mains? I love fighting Link's, they're very fun :bee:.
FC is;
0173-0974-1209

I cannot play at this exact moment though.

SuSa

Banned via Administration
OMG ITS JOO.

One of 5 Link's that got me interested. :)

FC's over by my profile thingie <<< on that side <<<

Have to be a Link Ditto? Or can I try one of my better mains? (Sheik/Lucario)

NintenJoe

Smash Ace
LEEEEEEEGGGGAAAAANNNNNNNN! You're back! :)

BTW, while you were gone, ArkiveZero and Aurashade left to Link boards to rot, they added hax to add Wavedashing and L-Cancelling to brawl, and the Link boards are dieing. Yay

Legan

Smash Lord
LEEEEEEEGGGGAAAAANNNNNNNN! You're back! :)

BTW, while you were gone, ArkiveZero and Aurashade left to Link boards to rot, they added hax to add Wavedashing and L-Cancelling to brawl, and the Link boards are dieing. Yay
Hey Joe! Lol wow, l-cancel +wavedash+brawl= fail. Arkive wont leave lol

SuSa

Banned via Administration
Hey Joe! Lol wow, l-cancel +wavedash+brawl= fail. Arkive wont leave lol
I think its called Craq Walk? Amirite? :dizzy: because ****, I've never had any opponent do that to me... so.. confusing...

Also sorry for the jump lag, not sure whos end (could just be the distance of us)

great games :) you play a mean Link :)

Legan

Smash Lord
Hey, im down for some Wifi. Ive been looking forward to fighting a top-level Link main. One question though. Do you mind if I use try out my other mains (mario, sonic) as well? My friend Code is 0774-4042-3400. btw, i can play any time
Sure man, Im not lookin for just link dittos. You can play whoever you want. I just wanted to play some of my buds from the link boards.

Matt07

Smash Master
Wow, your Link is amazing, seriously, your really good! Your Marth is the best I've fought so far as well, I got owned so bad, just a few lucky ledgeguards. Thanks for the matches.

4Serial

Smash Lord
LOL Arkive, I knew D3 was Link's worst match-up next to Falco <_<
D3 is mad easy to play

@kalm: i'd assume they have each other on msn or something lol

Finns7

Smash Ace
Wow I swear I have pyschic powers................(I need to take a break...I knew it was female problems...Legan you dog you) LoL Silly Arkive CG<gimps , D3 does suck but in the hands of gods or quality opponents D3 is super gay. Leg whats your schedule because I have a hard time getting in matches during the weekdays idk maybe I can get a few epic link dittos in with you like during the summer if I get my **** tookin care of early. Oh and Ray when I have time we can brawl this week...If you see me online join my game ok.

Blubba_Pinecone

Smash Ace
Wait wait wait wait wait.....

Was I first to play Legan on his return? xD

We should throw a party! *gets the streamers and helium balloons* YEAH!

Edit: 500th post. How appropiate that it be used for this. xD

Blubba_Pinecone

Smash Ace
Believe it or not, we only had one Link ditto of all the matches we played. O_O lmao

He won the ditto but we were about even overall... man though, some freaking hilarious crap went down though xD

I say: Legan > Blubba. Not like... massively > than, but notably > none the less. :p

Swordplay

Smash Lord
Wow legan.....When was the last time I played you. It has been a few months.

Defiantly want to get some games in sometime.

lilmister

Smash Apprentice
Yay Legan is back!!! *lol i didn't see this post until later*
That's awesome you got things settled
I would add you.....unless you want the connection to be a colour worse than red :psycho:

D

Deleted member

i just noticed that legan comes back the 2nd day of Event 52 T_T

Ray_Kalm

Smash Master
NNID
Ray_Kalm7
3DS FC
3626-0429-4546
Legan, have you added me yet?

Finns, I see you online several times but I'm never sure weather your there or not.

Deva

Smash Lord
wb Legan, I guess we should play sometime, since we still haven't lol.

On another note, there is a really easy way to play against D3 I've discovered, and survive his gimp attempts. I'll post some vids on how to do it soon.

And I'm having mixed feelings on the wavedashing hax. Were starting to do tourneys with regular brawl and hacked. Link is pretty beast with directional airdodge to zair though.

Forlin

Smash Cadet
I remember playing you way back the first month brawl came out.
Sure, let's play some more. FC is 1032-0955-1737, I'll pop up as For/Forln/J depending on if people ****ed with my name or not.

Onomanic

Heaven Piercer
Yay Legan is back! But for how long? FOREVA I HOPE.

Oh and I got new sig and I restarted my thread (which I didn't update today >_>)

Top Bottom