• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

No more Wii, GG's everyone.

Onomanic

Heaven Piercer
Deva, if you send me the pic file, I'll upload it to Deviant art and link you to it. They don't take down pics lol

ShieryuSilvr

Smash Apprentice
Welcome back Legan. Im just as glad as everyone else (since my Link is pretty much based off yours lol) anyway lets play sometime :)
My FC is: 2750-0949-8424 Name: Bros
Uhh...Ignore the FC near my avvy...thats my pokemon FC lol Idk how it got there...I dont even play pokes anymore O_o

^_^ I have you added

D

Deleted member

legan tell me when dolphins ravages you so then i can do the same >:D lol

Legan

Smash Lord
Ive got you all added. Seeya on the battlefield.

4serial give me a min, wifi has been really gay for me lately.

Lmao, I used to school finns on wifi. I forgot, hes supposed to be broken so I donno D:

Swordplay

Smash Lord
I tried joining your game but you probably unregistered me as I am getting no response from you..

Legan

Smash Lord
Sorry dude, my wifis bein really homo. Everything starts out fine and then I get d/ced after awhile. Ill get it workin.

Swordplay

Smash Lord
Thats 2 reasons to hate wifi.....

That was a great game too......I started out really strong....

I can tell though....you are rusty....

Onomanic

Heaven Piercer
My Wifi is a being gay too. :( (Plus I'm not good enough to beat Legan XD). So Legan, you're staying for good this time?

Onomanic

Heaven Piercer
Nice. Oh and I'm making a new video :D It's just more proof about the reverse dtilt spike. I'll have it put in some thread or another. @_@

Finns7

Smash Ace
Legan you used to school me >_>...From my understanding we had 3 sessions, the last session we brawled I will give you because of parent nagging johns. Anyway how late you gonna be on...I just woke up and Im about to work on this project but if your up we can brawl.

sasook

Smash Champion
*fist-pump*

YES MY IDOL HAS RETURNED.

Welcome back Legan :chuckle:

I'd love to play you sometime, but my wifi's broken at the moment.

4Serial

Smash Lord
my hands have never been this tired from playing Brawl before <_<
intense matches Legan. lots of lulz and wtfs
I felt I learned a lot today after playing Kalm and You.
Also had some friendlies with ArdeS, who's seems like he's gonna rise up.
Legan definitely has the most refined Link. Arkive's Link is like.. RAW. RAWBERRY FLAVOURED LINKS

D

Deleted member

Arkive's Link is like.. RAW. RAWBERRY FLAVOURED LINKS
i'd say my link is more like fizz*****

idk if i want to actually get on wifi to play you legan, i've been wifi free for what feels like forever and its a really good feeling not being gayed because of lag

if i do get on i bet i gimp u at 40% while u kill me at 180% lol

Finns7

Smash Ace
Wifi messes up my irl game until I get ajusted...One thing about wifi that is great is how easy it is to combo someone because they cant DI as good as they can offline. In real life my lil bro is bent on ravaging me he can Smash DI out of my Upsmash its so annoying, Oh and Arkive his new char of the month is Meta @_@

4Serial

Smash Lord
hey arkive i'm mackin zss
i win

also, why would you not want to play Legan in his long-awaited return D:

i run into the halberd laser because it's fun and easy to SDI out of it and then they go wtf loll

Arkive, if you go back to playing wifi for a bit, I wanna play you too =D

I kinda liked the older sig better

ArdeS

Smash Journeyman
Thanks for the comment 4Serial; matches were fun! :)
But yeah, I do have a lot to work on; after my matches with you and Legan today I know I need to improve my edge-guarding and -gimping.

We should do this more often... "Link Board Wifi Nights..." haha :laugh:

4Serial

Smash Lord
Yeah you gotta mix up your recovery (I learned that the hard way vs Kalm and Arkive >_<) so you don't get n-aired or d-aired. You also need to be more aggressive at edeguarding instead of just staying on the staged and throwing stuff at Link, he's really easy to edgeguard lol.
Other than that, you have a really solid Link. You're really good at grabbing me rofl
You gotta be a little more precise with DACs and use it more sparingly or I can end up punishing you with a grab or f-smash. Speaking of which, f-smash ***** really hard on wifi for some reason. Learned that from Kalm and Arkive too lol.

F-throw > quick double jump or full hop > f-air
this has been working REALLY well for me for some reason. I double jump or full hop f-airs right after an f-throw and it hits all the time because people ALWAYS jump after a forward-throw.

lol Link Boards Wifi Nights
sounds good.

Legan

Smash Lord
i'd say my link is more like fizz*****

idk if i want to actually get on wifi to play you legan, i've been wifi free for what feels like forever and its a really good feeling not being gayed because of lag

if i do get on i bet i gimp u at 40% while u kill me at 180% lol
Since when did you have better DI and gimping skills than me? D:

Top Bottom