• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NO KOAST v3 - 3/13-14, Wichita, KS

What should our Side Event be?

• Total voters

Cook

Smash Master
White people don't drink purple drank. They realize that purple is not a FLAVOR.

Instead, white people drink strawberry daquiries because they are faggots.

MetalMusicMan

Sleepwalk our lives away.
I've had a fever for the last 48 hours and I feel horrible, sorry I am missing out on this :( I even already purchased my ticket, lame :( This will be the first NoKoast I've missed :\

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
From what im hearing, only 44 people showed and the event is being run TERRIBLE. How in the world did you ONLY do pools with 44 people and it took ALL DAY.

As for players, i know dojo+Razer are teaming and UTD ZAC+ALLY are as well

The S Word

Smash Cadet
From what im hearing, only 44 people showed and the event is being run TERRIBLE. How in the world did you ONLY do pools with 44 people and it took ALL DAY.

6 TVs. That's how.
And maybe men in skirts fighting with wooden swords in the background.

ksizl4life

Smash Hero

oh my. fail

and only 6 TVs? super fail

gunterrsmash01

Smash Champion
Alright Razer has Ally / DMG in his bracket, and on the other side is Dojo. I'm assuming Zac/Dphat or someone is on Dojos side. M2K/Lain/Judge are not there

Unless a twitter shows up I'll probably update through the day with texts from razer. Small tourney but still interested at how texas will do.

leatherhead93

Smash Journeyman
I know but its still awesome yo. I wish you could have came mjg :(
I was able to meet affinty and steeler.

Legan

Smash Lord
wow and i almost dished out 80$+ to go to this tourney. Looks like i made the right choice. Even though I heard ky was gunna be there :(. Step it up KS

leatherhead93

Smash Journeyman
Lol i had to pay 70 total to get in. I wanted my dad to be able to watch and not just sit in the van all day. I felt bad. He had to wait for like 50 hours because of how long pools took lol.

Tyserification

Smash Lord
I just realized that this tourney is at an Animecon. Worst decision EVER.
Get more knowledge next time.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
1st=Ally(snake/meta). 2nd=Dojo(meta). 3rd=Bassem(wario). 4th=Dphat(meta). 5th=Razer(snake). 5th=????. 7th=Mr.Doom(ike). 7th=????

dojo said he got "*****" when he played ally..........

I recieved the text from dojo himself.

Top Bottom