• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NO KOAST v3 - 3/13-14, Wichita, KS

What should our Side Event be?

• Total voters

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Kosmos back in the day probably was the best Peach hands down. There are quite a few good ones out there, but still MAN IDK why he was so good with her. Even his rusty Peach scared me lol

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Halberd > 99% of HOUSTON.

There was pretty much no out of city players at that tournament it was only 38 people.

But yes, he *****. Though I haven't played him since our Fast1 bracket matches.

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
Dude.. Houston top 2 > 99% of the rest of TX hylian. When dmg says Red > 99% of TX he's pretty accurate. And this isn't me hyping him up.. Red Halberd / Lade (I hope he name searches this) is legit, EASILY top5 MK in the nation.
I wouldn't say top 5, but he's definitely high up there (top 10-15).

Top 5 in the MK ditto/Snake matchup for sure, though.

Cook

Smash Master
Technically, Nicole is much better than KOS-MOS. You see, KOS-MOS is black, so he gets the skill boost that all black people get at this game that makes them for some reason better than white people, on average. Nicole, on the other hand, is a girl, so her skill is decreased, since girls are automatically worse than boys at video games. Yet, while KOS-MOS has a boost and Nicole takes a hit, their skill levels are fairly comparable (I've played them both in their respective primes). That means KOS-MOS' base skill is much lower than Nicole's base skill.

GET ***** OK!

Hydra.

Smash Lord
NNID
Aqua.Sword
I need a doubles partner, I haven't practiced in months so basically if you don't have a partner and don't care to lose mail me. :)

bassem6

Smash Lord
Ally, I challenge you to a random mm(in which we both use random characters). Best 2/3 2$!

Inferno, I have decided to take you up on your offer.

Trent

Smash Champion
Hey Inferno, Silver just bailed so I'll just be coming up by my lonesome self.

Woo representin' Nebraska solo..

I'll be there around 11-11:30

Top Bottom