• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NJ/NY Rankings: New Rankings 9/25/12!!!

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
@Chibo + Kai

How can you pass something you both show up to every weekend?

This is the first time you guys tried to run a japanese stagelist so my post was valid

and you guys lose to WAY more characters than just meta knight.

Chibo $20 MM my Diddy on the "Meta Knight stagelist"?
I don't agree with quite a few rules that we follow in our region. That doesn't mean I still don't enjoy playing the game.

I'm not trying to run the japanese stage list. It's a good idea imo, but it's not like I'm gonna stop going to stuff if it's not implemented.

The idea of CPing in this game is silly to me in general. MK is just the best example of stage abuse since all of the examples can be attribued to him while some are only to a few other characters.

I'm not trying to sound like I'm complaining, but the current stagelist does cater towards MK. That's just the way it is and I agree with the posts pointing that out.

pwiito

Banned via Warnings
I wouldn't mind mk banned trney. I'm down baby, most players aren't good only because of the char, it's mostly smarts, I don't think the results would drasticly change, there would be upsets here and there but same mostly the same.

NAKAT

Smash Champion
Picto is the worst cp ever,u can't predict transformations: Stages like frigate orpheon,ps1,ps2,delfino,etc.. give u sings when the stage is going change. While it also has random transformations, many of them kill,produce damage, or do something that's usually ********. It is so random and the transformations are so quick that ur likelly to get hit by something if ur in knowckback without previous warning lol, it might also kill u or hit u into more damage lol.

Me using mk has nothing to do with me not liking FD, for there are certain characters on that stage that have considerably advantage over the whole cast, I just think FD is there to balance out cps and stage stricking.

Japanese ruleset is so standar it's sad, the next one is probably going have fd banned, only going play on smasville and battlefield lol.

I have mixed feelings on halberd, but I agree it's not too bad as the other ones I put in my list.
Nahson

I'm pretty sure their sets are not best of 1.
This
FD/BF/SV?

Ice Climbers central, ill pass.
I'm black
And you can't ban FD.

:troll:
I'm black

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
@Chibo + Kai

How can you pass something you both show up to every weekend?

This is the first time you guys tried to run a japanese stagelist so my post was valid

and you guys lose to WAY more characters than just meta knight.

Chibo $20 MM my Diddy on the "Meta Knight stagelist"?
it was a joke <_<

but yea il MM it for $5

pwiito

Banned via Warnings
I don't think there's any question that I'd use Falco, lol. Oscar, who would you use? Lucario?
Lucario/Yoshi lol beast combo.

Japanese ruleset is not fair, take a away FD and it would be a legit ruleset lol.

All Battlefield and smashville? Sounds fair TO ME!

pwiito

Banned via Warnings

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Completely understandable my dude.

I myself would like to go but have so much work to do and I keep partying and playing games with friends instead of studying. I can still go though, but if a full car ride isn't confirmed tomorrow then sadface.

lain

Smash Master
While I love me some brinstar, it's a pretty gay stage. PS2 is gay, but in a different way. I'm open to many different forms of gay stages I guess.

No jungle japes though. **** jungle japes and **** you Lain.
<3

forever in my heart~

iRJi

Smash Champion
Completely understandable my dude.

I myself would like to go but have so much work to do and I keep partying and playing games with friends instead of studying. I can still go though, but if a full car ride isn't confirmed tomorrow then sadface.
Just ask people lol. I am pretty sure that people will take the spot if they know it's open. What is the pricing for going anyway? If we only get 7 people, how much would it cost also?

Keitaro

Id say $20 a person (if 7 people come with) still since it worked well last weekend except for tolls but that was a longer distance so $20 a head should actually be good this time. If only 6 people come then it would have to be $23 per person.

Eazy is good to go and I'm assuming you would be too. Gotta see if Xzax can still come along with Nakat and Pwii. I need to know if they can go by tonight.

iRJi

Smash Champion
Id say $20 a person (if 7 people come with) still since it worked well last weekend except for tolls but that was a longer distance so $20 a head should actually be good this time. If only 6 people come then it would have to be $23 per person.

Eazy is good to go and I'm assuming you would be too. Gotta see if Xzax can still come along with Nakat and Pwii. I need to know if they can go by tonight.
I see. I can confirm Nakat if you want me to. I can just ask him right now lol. I know Riz is 100% going, and I am going as well.

Also, are we all meeting at your house?

Keitaro

That would be best if possible.

I did mapquest for Alex strife and he literally adds only 6 minutes to the trip and is almost directly on course to the venue so I can pick him up. Just spoke to him.

iRJi

Smash Champion
Thats not a problem for me then. I can get Riz and me down there no problem.

Do you wanna meet up on friday or sat, and if on sat, what time?

Keitaro

I'd suggest friday night since we will be leaving my house to head to the tourney around 7 in the morning. We probably won't be back home till sometime in the am between midnight and 4 am most likely so you guys are also welcome to sleep over after the tourney if its too late to drive home after the tourney.

Now I just gotta figure out how Pwii and Nakat are gonna get here :/

pwiito

Banned via Warnings
I'd suggest friday night since we will be leaving my house to head to the tourney around 7 in the morning. We probably won't be back home till sometime in the am between midnight and 4 am most likely so you guys are also welcome to sleep over after the tourney if its too late to drive home after the tourney.

Now I just gotta figure out how Pwii and Nakat are gonna get here :/
I need to convince my parents of sleeping over friday and sat night if required. Before I make any further plans I needa figure that out first, as of now hold my spot, Im going ask my mom as soon as she gets home.

ch33s3

Smash Lord
Ok, so who's trying to go to DNA, and can go, and can get to me? My plans are all screwed up now and I'm getting salty.

Gas + tolls equates to about 50 (being nice on the low side of this), so that works out to like $16 dollars a head, give or take.

Inferno3044

Smash Master
Someone help me out in Marvel. I need help vs. Taskmaster. My brother uses him and I don't know know to punish mighty swing well, especially with Sentinel. I can only punish it on a read and then either I hit him or we trade. My brother annoys me with taskmaster. And on top of that he has Phoenix more or less as an ace in the whole.

Btw thanks Kelvin for recommending Sentinel in my team. Really helpful.

Top Bottom