• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NJ/NY Rankings: New Rankings 9/25/12!!!

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
I felt the same way about not having a PSP until I remembered...

Hatin because he doesn't have an awesome sig!
Remembered what? That you can hack older PSP's and get the game for free 3 days before it's release date like Shadow. Cool

I want that bundle so bad! my psp is so old and worn out lolol.
I need a battery pack on mine and a new control stick. Mine is old too lol.

my problem with Kingdom Hearts (btw i LOVE KH) is that instead of just making a congruent storyline out of the sequels i feel like they just want to... add more stuff. like the organization. then nobodies. next thing you'll know there will be "somebodies" or "angels" or some new race of people with bad *** looking hair . does that dude with the black hair look exactly like Zak!? and why doesnt that chick have jiggly boobies

sigh, im so confused
QFT. That series got way to complicated with nonsense for me to still care about it.

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
lol guys KH isn't even that complicated. It's not on that MGS before 4 came out status...well yet anyways. This new game clears up those little confusing and complicated parts. It is a prequel, 10 years (i think, something around that) before the story of kh1.

and omni, if they didn't add nobodies and the organization, kh2 wouldnt have been interesting at all. "come on guys lets go **** up more heartless" wouldve gotten old real fast

and Terra's hair is brown

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
Rather than going into a huge post about HOW everything omni said in that post was wrong, i'll just state it here. almost everything omni said in that post was wrong. :)

Have you TRIED BBS yet?
The complexity of the game makes the story even better.
BBS clears up a lot of questions that people would have for the game.
It's also ****ing AMAZING and the best game of the series so far.

The fighting is only a completely new level which is much more fast paced.
I strongly recommend any fan of 1 or 2 plays it, as it is much more liek 1 and 2 than 358 and chain of memories which were both GARBAGE.

The only complaint i'd make is that the game is slightly too easy at times.
I'm playing on proud mode (the second to hardest mode) and there have been 1 or 2 boss fights out of the 5 i've had so far that were VERY difficult, but now i haven't really had much of a challenge yet.
Regardless, i'm sure the hardest mode makes the game very challenging and the fighting is way too good anyway.

BBS has an incredible feeling to it that makes me excited about each new world and stuff. It was extremely well done and there have been no parts of the game that i felt "ugh, i don't want to do this" at all yet and i really don't expect there to be.

(i got the game on saturday via download)
Now everyone go play it. Gogogogo!

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
I'm not much of a KH fan because I found it boring as hell to run around with Mufasa, Hercules, and all the other Disney characters I don't like in a sem-serious rpg.

hippiedude92

Smash Hero
sorry i failed representing you guys ;/

im gonna try my best to win the next tournament out here

atm i have no tv to use, but w/ the money i got from the tournament im gonna try and get a crt so i can practice

ily<3
ily <3

but when on deflino on last stock, how the **** did he ledgedrop, nair shield poke tipper kill u? ugggh -_____-.

U SHOULDA WONZ

LOL Minty is going to troll you soooooo hard Orion
mintys about to go in on dat europe

I dont think minty can troll orion, Didnt Chair beat his Marth and he had to switch to MK in order to win? more lolsome. MR. R is awesome
ugh i don't even know what to say for him .____. (i think on that day, minty got easily distracted whenever he plays )

why did you even post then lmao
LOOOL

MintyFlesh

Smash Ace
I dont think minty can troll orion, Didnt Chair beat his Marth and he had to switch to MK in order to win? more lolsome. MR. R is awesome
i didnt need to switch to mk in order to win im very sure i can win with marth its just easier with mk lol

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
Remembered what? That you can hack older PSP's and get the game for free 3 days before it's release date like Shadow. Cool
I don't really like to pirate things I really really like. I tend to buy the things that I feel really passionate about. Hence...the majority of the anime that I really like, I buy even though I watched the some of them online before buying.

Oo I also really like Limited Edition stuff, which is why I had to snap the KH: LE PSP.

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
MM'ing seibrik especially for a low amount of money isnt a good idea at all and im sure everyone in this region knows that lol. leave it to xzax of course.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
nah man

don't want one

there is only one game I'd even play and it's the KH one

and it would suck with those controls (I want a controller for KH plz)

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
what did shippo edit to not start drama?
I think he randomly started bashing kingdom hearts but then realized "Im shippo. bashing a game everyone likes = i will get bashed more than the average hater" so he edited it.

Top Bottom