• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NJ/NY Rankings: New Rankings 9/25/12!!!

ANTi_

Smash Hero
hey, it's not like I ditched you last second like you did to me >_>;

and you got a really good partner in ADHD so it's not a problem; you'll get 1st

let me know about DC asap plz
Ok but the one time where i was surefire ready to team with you, you decide to go to Ohio.

You obviously didn't want to team with me as bad as you made it seem before.

All im saying is just dont complain if i dont team with you again.

And ADHD lets go ******. :)

clowsui

Smash Legend
i'm all the way out in columbus man -_-

i'm actually visiting family
how long are you here for? cincinnati is two hours away

there are a TON of cars coming form columbus and at least one of them has an open spot

find one, post in the columbus smashfest thread

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Inui is just thinking strategically.

No need to be mad at him.

Even though that could of all been stopped if he came to Wes' but w/e too late.

Shugo-Chan

Smash Lord
yeah mikehaze cinci isnt that far from columbus at all. and youre not too far from me either :). i wanna see hazey.

Shugo-Chan

Smash Lord
Thanks cable lol. and dangit idgaf how it looks lol. bleachigo come in with the justin bieber avy.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
I'll say the same things here I said in the blog.

Atomsk is a child, vastly ignorant of the costs and responsibilities of being an adult. This trip is going to force me to replace my brakes and spark plugs early, force an early oil change, make me have to change my tires (including the bearings since one of the wheels has stripped bolts and bearings!) early, etc.

This car is how I get to school. It's how I get to work. It's how I get to tournaments and see friends and family.

I am NOT risking the most important possession I have so he can go play a video game and team with Ally and massacre me in both events so I make nothing while he and Ally take home a bunch of cash...with ME paying for the wear and tear on my vehicle.

Atomsk needs to grow up or I'll just stay home. And by stay home, I mean go out with friends and family. He'll stay home and sleep, since that's all he does.

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
I'll say the same things here I said in the blog.

Atomsk is a child, vastly ignorant of the costs and responsibilities of being an adult. This trip is going to force me to replace my brakes and spark plugs early, force an early oil change, make me have to change my tires (including the bearings since one of the wheels has stripped bolts and bearings!) early, etc.

This car is how I get to school. It's how I get to work. It's how I get to tournaments and see friends and family.

I am NOT risking the most important possession I have so he can go play a video game and team with Ally and massacre me in both events so I make nothing while he and Ally take home a bunch of cash...with ME paying for the wear and tear on my vehicle.

Atomsk needs to grow up or I'll just stay home. And by stay home, I mean go out with friends and family. He'll stay home and sleep, since that's all he does.
something about this post turned me on

you tell em Inui

<3 trevor

gary was here, ash is a loser!

Shugo-Chan

Smash Lord
haha kelvin picking up my reserved copy of birth by sleep today or tomorrow. hypeeeee. and uh this is a real picture i think lol

iRJi

Smash Champion
wtf dating? lol i just thought it was taken from that episode he guest starred in.
Lol, naa, there are pics from when they were dating as well on the net. They went out for like 6 months and broke it off. I have seen the episode recently actually, and that situation does not come to mind when he does a peace sign.

Shugo-Chan

Smash Lord
I have tons more to put later on kai lol. I finally found out and wasnt lazy enough to put avys.

Top Bottom