• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NJ/NY Rankings: New Rankings 9/25/12!!!

ANTi_

Smash Hero
That little pink haired girl with the dog pisses me the **** off for some reason. ***

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
i watch cuz saeko is soooooooo hot and kewl. <333

and thats cuz you're an evil 15 yr old black boy anti.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
i watch cuz saeko is soooooooo hot and kewl. <333

and thats cuz you're an evil 15 yr old black boy anti.
Sixteen *****hhhhhhhhhhh.

And i agree with Saeko lol, Even thought YOU WOULD be into the crazy chick.

The blonde is the best thoooo :)

EDIT : Nahh its a tie between her and Takagi's momz.

hippiedude92

Smash Hero
pink haired girl is ****ing annoying too i was about to say that deadass -______________-.

i would be total ******* and just hand her over to the zombies looool

i like how this nikkah cuts the zombies head off and its just staring at the ppl lolol

reading the manga got too curious of next episode

ANTi_

Smash Hero
pink haired girl is ****ing annoying too i was about to say that deadass -______________-.

i would be total ******* and just hand her over to the zombies looool

i like how this nikkah cuts the zombies head off and its just staring at the ppl lolol

reading the manga got too curious of next episode
LOL ****ing hate the pink haired hoes.

BOTH OF EM.

EDIT : AYO DOOM, I ALREADY HOOKED UP WITH THAT CHICK ******, SHE WAS DRUNK BUT IT STILL COUNTS LOL.

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
Anti - Word, I'mma get in on that sloppy seconds. Actually, I paid attention in history, it's more like dat sloppy 1 and 3/5ths.

ch33s3

Smash Lord
If you want some real jokes, I heard Cheese got ranked in NY.
I wanna MM you for like, $10, with the stipulation being that nobody is watching or around. I earnestly don't think you can beat me without an army **** talking me.

Max Ketchum

Okay. You added your stipulation, I'll add mine.

If you pause during a tournament game, you will lose the game, unless your opponent is Cheese. If you pause in a tournament set against Cheese, Cheese will lose the game unless he stands up and recites the Gettysburg Address. Top Hat is optional. This rule can be enforced once per game.

Max Ketchum

Also Cheese, I'll take that $10 and bet it on the fact that you wouldn't care about **** talk if you had any friends in this **** community. Stay free, homie.

Edit: ****, pause off? Cheese really living up that capital V, kiddies. Takes real valor for him to throw money down against someone without the risk of them losing an enormous lead.

If nobody's around, then pause goes on and the Cheese rule is in effect. Your "rule" is just as ridiculous as mine.

ch33s3

Smash Lord
Also Cheese, I'll take that $10 and bet it on the fact that you wouldn't care about **** talk if you had any friends in this **** community. Stay free, homie.
Didn't say whether you would agree or not. If you haven't yet noticed, I don't care about people's opinions.

Edit since I got ninja edited: Okay, so you know you'll lose without outside factors, cool story. That's fine, we don't have to.

ch33s3

Smash Lord
I love him for giving me drive to get better. As I do everyone who's ever beaten me and who ever **** talked me :D

Max Ketchum

Yes, I would clearly lose to the almighty Cheese of New York, future employee of Dairy Queen, without an army of **** talk behind me. Btw, it's obvious that you don't care about people's opinions, otherwise you'd have fixed that face by now.

See me in tourney, honey. Ain't no bending the rules against me. Unlike MLG, I'll make sure you don't switch on the option to pause before you play me, considering that's the way you seem to beat people you don't deserve to beat.

Additionally, if you honestly fear said "army of **** talk", that's pretty much a direct contradiction of you claiming not to care about what people think. Even if you took all this "drive to get better" and became the best player in the world, guess what? Everybody would still hate you. I suggest you quit while you're ahead. If we're money matching, you don't have the license to be a ***** and instate ridiculous rules. Trash talk has been part of tournaments since before you started tainting them with your disgusting presence. If you can't handle it, it's your own fault.

mikeHAZE

Smash Legend
i hate to take sides, but doom, you're not good nor where you ever good to begin with, where did your ego spawn from?

I'm not talking about the cheese thing specifically, i mean in general for the past few months you've just had this ******** ego that fails to prove itself over and over and over and over and over again.

I guess inui's ego left and took life in you.

ch33s3

Smash Lord
i hate to take sides, but doom, you're not good nor where you ever good to begin with, where did your ego spawn from?

I'm not talking about the cheese thing specifically, i mean in general for the past few months you've just had this ******** ego that fails to prove itself over and over and over and over and over again.

I guess inui's ego left and took life in you.
MikeHAZE from deep, going hard.

Max Ketchum

Haze, this isn't your argument. I advise you stay out of it. We'll debate my supposed "ego" some other time or via some other method.

Meanwhile, Cheese: stay free

mikeHAZE

Smash Legend
lol just real talk. You have a big ego too.

it's just you're actually decent imo (@cheese)

edit: got ninja'd

Haze, this isn't your argument. I advise you stay out of it. We'll debate my supposed "ego" some other time or via some other method.

Meanwhile, Cheese: stay free

loooool not my argument? advise i stay out of it?

you make it sound like there are some type of large repercussions awaiting me if i don't. you posted your drama on a public forum? you get public responses.

you're one of the cockiest people i know (and i knew you for ten minutes) and for no reason or background to support it. You will never be good with that attitude, so i hope you maintain it.

to reiterate, you're pretentious, you're cocky, you are no better than your opinion of cheese, other than you "fight for your friends"

tldr; you guys both need to grow up. One persons actions shouldn't create such harsh reactions, especially over something as trivial as a tournament set with undefined even assumed details.

Max Ketchum

rofl, if Cheese:decent as Doom:bad then I'm going to have to ask what kind of drugs you're currently on.

Edit:
And lol at Doom trying to tell you what to do. Seems to be a theme in NJ these days.
Says the guy telling everyone that would want to trash talk your miserable *** that they can't.

Max Ketchum

loooool not my argument? advise i stay out of it?

you make it sound like there are some type of large repercussions awaiting me if i don't. you posted your drama on a public forum? you get public responses.
No, not at all like that, actually. Just meant that I was arguing with Cheese for the moment and would gladly argue with you at a later time or somewhere else. I don't give a **** if it's in public or not.

you're one of the cockiest people i know (and i knew you for ten minutes) and for no reason or background to support it. You will never be good with that attitude, so i hope you maintain it.

to reiterate, you're pretentious, you're cocky, you are no better than your opinion of cheese, other than you "fight for your friends"
Cocky and pretentious? Cite some examples, please. Surely tons of things have come out of the extensive 10 minutes you've known me for. Perhaps if you actually did know me, you'd understand that a large majority of what I say is bull**** said in jest for the sake of fun and that I'm actually one of the least arrogant (and god, especially pretentious) people around, LOL.

tldr; you guys both need to grow up. One persons actions shouldn't create such harsh reactions, especially over something as trivial as a tournament set.
Oh, if it were limited to just that, you wouldn't be seeing nearly as big of a reaction. You haven't seen half the **** he's done.

mikeHAZE

Smash Legend
No, not at all like that, actually. Just meant that I was arguing with Cheese for the moment and would gladly argue with you at a later time or somewhere else. I don't give a **** if it's in public or not.
oh, it was the wording you chose. by saying "i advise you do this" the follow up statement for the person it is said towards would be "or what."

Cocky and pretentious? Cite some examples, please. Surely tons of things have come out of the extensive 10 minutes you've known me for. Perhaps if you actually did know me, you'd understand that a large majority of what I say is bull**** said in jest for the sake of fun and that I'm actually one of the least arrogant (and god, especially pretentious) people around, LOL.
Bull****ting and doing things for the sake of fun is still/can be interpreted as being cocky depending on the people around you and their experiences that you are unaware of .

Cocky and pretentious? Cite some examples, please. Surely tons
Oh, if it were limited to just that, you wouldn't be seeing nearly as big of a reaction. You haven't seen half the **** he's done.
i'd believe it hehe. though i'm just responding to what i have seen, which i think you would agree would be reasonable (for what i see is what i know)

smash is fun until you make it your life. When drama on the boards/tournaments upset you so much you feel the need for it to be the only thing you talk about, you probably need a break.

Max Ketchum

It's like, 5 in the morning. All other aspects of life are kind of quiet right now, nothing to do aside from the boards at the moment.

Said "drama" on the boards isn't upsetting me in the slightest. I'm actually having a blast ripping on Cheese. Only thing Smash-wise that I'm even close to "upset" about would be the fact that friends of mine were dishonorably screwed into losses by the choice of another.

It's not that I care about the game as much as the fact that somebody went THAT hard to take a win in a video game tournament set (FROM SOMEONE THAT LIVES 20 MINUTES AWAY FROM HIM AND HAPPENS TO BE ONE OF THE FEW THAT DOESN'T BASH HIM) instead of being a decent person and salvaging his already-poor reputation with some nice actions. That's just general douchebaggery, no matter what it spawned from, and it isn't even close to the first time we've seen something like that from Cheese.

When somebody makes a decision like that, they can't expect to be left alone from it. Not caring about your reputation is cool and all, but not when you think it's a free pass to act like a slimeball over a video game.

Edit: My bad on the wording, only reason I chose "I advise" was to not sound like a prick directly ordering you to do something. As far as what people interpret what I do or say as is on them, I guess. Haters gonna hate?

Inui

Banned via Warnings
@Doom: The only two times I lost to you, I recall Juice being around to **** talk for you, lol. It definitely affects the matches enough to matter, so Cheese has a point.

Btw, since Inui is going to Midwest.

ADHD team with me for Wes' tournament. :)
whoa dude, I don't know if my car can take it

hold on for a minute lol

I'll know what I'm doing by the end of today

Top Bottom