• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NJ/NY Rankings: New Rankings 9/25/12!!!

ShippoFoxFire

Smash Lord
Step yo game up kid. If you're a joke to everyone, then it's time to stop being a punchline and get on yo ****.

Just a thought.
Theres a distinct difference when someone is "just joking around" and someone is "being plain mean/rude"

I may be overreacting, hell I may have started to take personal offense to it. I don't really know, I'm in a depression right now so...

eh. not the sad kind of depression more like the disowned/bored kind.

ADHD

Smash Hero
Theres a distinct difference when someone is "just joking around" and someone is "being plain mean/rude"

I may be overreacting, hell I may have started to take personal offense to it. I don't really know, I'm in a depression right now so...

eh. not the sad kind of depression more like the disowned/bored kind.
It`s okay shippo, Kai still loves you.

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
Does anyone have Pikmin 1 and/or pikmin 2 for the gamecube? my brothers been looking for it and asked me to post to see if anyone would lend it to him.

Zucco

Smash Master
Its probably the tourney that is going to be held at the venue that Heavy Garbage found. YOU STOLE THE VENUE FROM HIM YOU ****S!

nobody wants to go to an inui tourney. Shippo should be a cohost instead.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Wait, Inui are they paying you 120 each? if so i would drive they ***** to Ohio.

shieeeeeeeeet.

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
if its not 120 each all of that money is going to gas so he really didn't make a profit...you nigahz aint slick...lolol

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Wait, Inui are they paying you 120 each? if so i would drive they ***** to Ohio.

shieeeeeeeeet.
The trip costs me ~210 in gas and tolls alone.

Wear and tear on my car recently...has been astronomical. Just last weekend, one of my wheels almost came off due to the bolts being stripped. >_>;

Zucco

Smash Master
Wango stripped the bolts when you went back into xzax's house to get your TV. I told him to do it, because I am the black knight.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration

shieeeeeeeeet.
so i read the title and what is the inui/keit tourney?
Its probably the tourney that is going to be held at the venue that Heavy Garbage found. YOU STOLE THE VENUE FROM HIM YOU ****S!

nobody wants to go to an inui tourney. Shippo should be a cohost instead.
As long as I'm doing anything with HG, he'll be treated with much love, respect, and moniez!! <3 Heavy Garbage

Punishment Divine

Smash Champion
S Tier
Anti :metaknight:

A Tier
Vinnie :gw: :popo: :peach:
Dabuz :olimar:

B Tier

Will :dk2:
Jtails :metaknight: :diddy: :random:

C Tier
NinjaLink :diddy: :popo: :rob: :wario: :falco: :random:
Jash :toonlink:
Minty :marth:

D Tier
Cheese :popo: :metaknight:

John12346 :lucario:

Honorable Mentions
Shadow, Blackanese, Allied, Kirin, Problem, Punishment Divine

Should have an image soon and will give explanations if necessary

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
LOL keitaro too good

Is NJ the only region who counts pools as a full win? If so, I'm proud of us for not being dumb :D

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
I found two likely venues.

Stay tuned for one of the greatest updates NJ could hope for... :)
OMG! I hope you aren't kidding. Choose whichever is further north! Be sure to give notice. I will definitley request the day off for your event.

It`s okay shippo, Kai still loves you.
Anyone is cooler than you.

Does anyone have Pikmin 1 and/or pikmin 2 for the gamecube? my brothers been looking for it and asked me to post to see if anyone would lend it to him.
I don't currently have either. Pikmin 1 is like $10 used and well worth the money. The second one used is $40 at EBgames. I have no idea why the **** it's so expensive. I'll be getting both at some point, but it woudnt be for a while

I really should start running tournaments
Go for it. NJ could always use more events

Inui

Banned via Warnings
lol @ Kai hating on ADHD and saying "go ahead and host, Shippo" in the same post

gdlk

yeah man, I'll let everyone know asap

the venues are both like 15 minutes from me, so it makes no real difference in time which one I pick tqbh

I'm going with the cheapest one

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
lol @ Kai hating on ADHD and saying "go ahead and host, Shippo" in the same post

gdlk

yeah man, I'll let everyone know asap

the venues are both like 15 minutes from me, so it makes no real difference in time which one I pick tqbh

I'm going with the cheapest one
Ocean Grove is 2 hours and 15min from me. Thats not horrible and it's well worth the trip if you're hosting. I need 3 weeks notice for requesting days off. If you could give that much when you plan events I'd appreciate it.

There's nothing wrong with Shippo hosting imo. There are always plenty of nerds to help out and him organizing an event means one more venue for use.

Top Bottom