• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NJ/NY Rankings: New Rankings 9/25/12!!!

Eazy23

Smash Lord
Why do I even check this thread.
The gayness level is just a bit 2 high for me right now..

pwiito

Banned via Warnings
Smoked weed today and didn't get a bit high.. like wtf.. God **** it, inb4Idon'tknowhowtosmoke, that's what my friends told me lol. My first time lawls

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Smoked weed today and didn't get a bit high.. like wtf.. God **** it, inb4Idon'tknowhowtosmoke, that's what my friends told me lol. My first time lawls
What did you smoke out of?

Rolling paper or Bowl?

pwiito

Banned via Warnings
What did you smoke out of?

Rolling paper or Bowl?
Rolling paper, does it matter? I have an illegal substance and don't know how da **** it works. My mexican friends mad dumb, so I'll just wait until I get back to Montclair, everyone there knows what's up XD

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Rolling paper, does it matter? I have an illegal substance and don't know how da **** it works. My mexican friends mad dumb, so I'll just wait until I get back to Montclair, everyone there knows what's up XD
Nah it dont matter.

But yeah you probably didn't hold it in long enough, ***** :]

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Anti you gettin yer black *** to School is in Session next week? I need someone to cheer for to beat A lly, lol.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Anti you gettin yer black *** to School is in Session next week? I need someone to cheer for to beat A lly, lol.
LOL, i was talking to Atomsk on AIM.

Im thinking about going in his carpool.

But you know Anti + Traveling = Rare.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
LOL, i was talking to Atomsk on AIM.

Im thinking about going in his carpool.

But you know Anti + Traveling = Rare.
Haha yeah I know I know, but how often are you ever gonna get to see the MW scene at its best? And every single God Kai is gonna be there (including me lololol). Do it bro!

Top Bottom