• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NJ/NY Rankings: New Rankings 9/25/12!!!

NAKAT

Smash Champion
Which is harder? Tournament(no lag) or wifi(lag)? That is what I thought.
Offline tournaments are harder then online tournaments. Most of the really good players don't play wifi because and can give you really bad habits and if you are playing through lag you can almost beat anyone especially if they are better then you. Offline everything is perfect and legit.

OBT

Savior of the Pandas
NNID
smuckersjam
Wifi shows more skill than tournament. It is harder to play on wifi, if you want to test your true skills then send me your friend code in PM and I will face you in a couple hours. I don't want to brag but I am pretty nifty in this game, not the best granted but you will see.
what.......

Dr.Brawl

Smash Ace
Which is harder? Tournament(no lag) or wifi(lag)? That is what I thought.
Which gives some character huge disadvantages such as marth and DDD or kills you because the lag is so bad? I mean I see your point but it's just that offline it is at a higher level of play. Most of the time on wifi people are messing around because wifi messes up a lot of people.

pwiito

Banned via Warnings
Offline tournaments are harder then online tournaments. Most of the really good players don't play wifi because and can give you really bad habits and if you are playing through lag you can almost beat anyone especially if they are better then you. Offline everything is perfect and legit.
All I know is a lie

Ryuk

Smash Rookie
You have some points about wifi but a good player can win on and off wifi. Maybe when people are closer in skill it is harder to tell on wifi but when someone is obviously better, the results on wifi speaks for itself.

hippiedude92

Smash Hero
doom is clearly racist and hates all black people

and yea real **** the only black chicks I even like are all Light skinned

I need then Lauren Londons in my life (Before she got Lil Wayne'd)
yo tko hook me up with light skinned black girls

THEYRE ACTUALLY CHILL DAWGGG

Asians... are... the hottest. Get over yourselves.

..at least a few, bc when an asian has the right face and body.. it`s Augh!
stfu wyatt, ur sayin u want me fgt

shippo stop making alts
i agreez

Dr.Brawl

Smash Ace
You have some points about wifi but a good player can win on and off wifi.
I agree good players can win on and off wifi. Most of them, however tend to play offline.

Maybe when people are closer in skill it is harder to tell on wifi but when someone is obviously better, the results on wifi speaks for itself.
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=262480

Please look at this, tournament results also speak for themselves. Also I am confused as to what you are saying.

Takeover1806

Smash Champion
You have some points about wifi but a good player can win on and off wifi. Maybe when people are closer in skill it is harder to tell on wifi but when someone is obviously better, the results on wifi speaks for itself.
Negro offline practice is always better than offline.
Especially in brawl because there are sooo many tactics people can get away with on wifi that won't usually work offline. For example, like a falco that shoot's laser and side b's alot could get away with that **** on wifi but offline people can actually punish that shiz. Since people don't get punished on wifi for it, they make it a habit offline & get *****.

Then you ask yourself "what happened, why I'm I so bad?"

Then the person next to you says "wifi *****" LOL

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
Your comment is dependent upon how much lag is in the game and varies by player. You're wrong

Johnny Citrus

Smash Apprentice
most people get frustrated online, give up on it because of a missed hit or sd, dont adapt as well or at all compared to offline, etc.

Ryuk

Smash Rookie
I agree with you guys now for more or less. If one of you would volunteer to pay for my transportation to a tournament, then I will come. If not, what is your friend code? This thread isn't even speaking about rankings and the last few pages were about girls. Personally(I perfer the air) I think indian girls are the best and black girls are ugly and obese. Pm me friend codes and if you will pay me for transportation, I will PM you my address close to a tournament of your choice(atleast 2 hours away)

Punishment Divine

Smash Champion
I agree with you guys now for more or less. If one of you would volunteer to pay for my transportation to a tournament, then I will come. If not, what is your friend code? This thread isn't even speaking about rankings and the last few pages were about girls. Personally(I perfer the air) I think indian girls are the best and black girls are ugly and obese. Pm me friend codes and if you will pay me for transportation, I will PM you my address close to a tournament of your choice(atleast 2 hours away)
We, people who don't know you at all, are expected to pay for your transportation.

How old are you?

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
You are ********

We, people who don't know you at all, are expected to pay for your transportation.

How old are you?
It's an alt account. It has to be. I can't believe anyone would be that ****ing stupid.

Ryuk

Smash Rookie
How about we try to have a productive convo? The slime spewing from some of your mouths only indicate to me that not even a ruler could measure your stupidity. For those of us that are smarter than the average bear, resume conversation. New topic, if PA and NJ were to fuse rankings, what would the list look like?

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
How about we try to have a productive convo? The slime spewing from some of your mouths only indicate to me that not even a ruler could measure your stupidity. For those of us that are smarter than the average bear, resume conversation. New topic, if PA and NJ were to fuse rankings, what would the list look like?
LMAO^^^^^^^^ An alt for sure.

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration
This guy knows too much for a 'new' player from AiB. LOL

hippiedude92

Smash Hero
Hai shippofoxfire!!!!!!

wanna mm

=D

ShippoFoxFire

Smash Lord
Wifi shows more skill than tournament. It is harder to play on wifi, if you want to test your true skills then send me your friend code in PM and I will face you in a couple hours. I don't want to brag but I am pretty nifty in this game, not the best granted but you will see.
And Ganon is great offstage in brawl!

also...LOL at people thinking Ryuk is me.

Ryuk

Smash Rookie
stop saying LMFAO so much your going to get people thinking i'm you >___>

DIRTY UGLY TROLL
Sorry, I am Shippo's friend and he told me to join and act like a casual. We are about the same level of skill and I want to proove it by eternal wifi battles.

Top Bottom