• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NJ/NY Rankings: New Rankings 9/25/12!!!

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
@shippo

its risk vs reward *****

spanish girls have the BEST SEX...and they are like the best Faithful Girlfriends

as long as you do right then you have nothing to worry about

and also LOL at you talking about girls implying you ever......nvm...too easy

Gunblade789

Smash Ace
spanish girls are the best. then white girls. and then asian. but after that, for me at least, the black girl cant be chocolate. they gotta have that caramel skin. and they cant be ghetto as hell.

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
doom is clearly racist and hates all black people

and yea real **** the only black chicks I even like are all Light skinned

I need then Lauren Londons in my life (Before she got Lil Wayne'd)

ADHD

Smash Hero
Asians... are... the hottest. Get over yourselves.

..at least a few, bc when an asian has the right face and body.. it`s Augh!

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
Except OBAMA...well maybe on the president tier list he is still low

nvm

she isnt tho

A tier in any category

S tier in Black only

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Wow i go to sleep, wake up, and yall *****s still on the subject i left yall off at. loooooooooooooool

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration
Wyatt you going to I can haz your soul tourney this weekend?

lol at girl convo, it's all about preference, some dislike asian/white/black/blahblah for how they act and react to what you do, though the popularity goes for easy woman, the hard way is the best in the end ;)

pwiito

Banned via Warnings
Wyatt you going to I can haz your soul tourney this weekend?

lol at girl convo, it's all about preference, some dislike asian/white/black/blahblah for how they act and react to what you do, though the popularity goes for easy woman, the hard way is the best in the end ;)
I complete agree with this, easy ones are whores ... at least in my school XD

jbandrew

Smash Lord
So does Ally live in NJ yet? And if he isn't, not to sound douche-y or anything I just wanna know why he's moving here from Canada.

Ryuk

Smash Rookie
I need friend codes, all of your friend code. Thanks, I want to play someone right now and beat them- PA >NJ.

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
So does Ally live in NJ yet? And if he isn't, not to sound douche-y or anything I just wanna know why he's moving here from Canada.
nah he doesnt live here from what i know. he put that location because he was gonna stay in nj for a bit after coming back from france. hell go back home soon i think for school.

Jtails

Smash Lord
I need friend codes, all of your friend code. Thanks, I want to play someone right now and beat them- PA >NJ.
lol wifi? come to a tournament

also PA< < < < < < < < < NY/NJ by a couple miles

Ryuk

Smash Rookie
lol wifi? come to a tournament

also PA< < < < < < < < < NY/NJ by a couple miles
Wifi shows more skill than tournament. It is harder to play on wifi, if you want to test your true skills then send me your friend code in PM and I will face you in a couple hours. I don't want to brag but I am pretty nifty in this game, not the best granted but you will see.

황미영

Smash Champion
Wifi shows more skill than tournament. It is harder to play on wifi, if you want to test your true skills then send me your friend code in PM and I will face you in a couple hours. I don't want to brag but I am pretty nifty in this game, not the best granted but you will see.
I think he's trollin'. ;O

NAKAT

Smash Champion
No dude you really have it all wrong lol.

Dr.Brawl

Smash Ace
I really hope your trolling.

Top Bottom