• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NJ/NY Rankings: New Rankings 9/25/12!!!

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
you're a bit rusty and never really cared for doubles so I don't expect much

it's cool, lol
Hopefully soon I'll own the game again. I dont wanna spend 30+ on it right now though.

It seems like nothing cool is happening except KTAR for a while though.

Keitaro, who actually made the Sig? I love it

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Hopefully soon I'll own the game again. I dont wanna spend 30+ on it right now though.

It seems like nothing cool is happening except KTAR for a while though.

Keitaro, who actually made the Sig? I love it
Wes's charity event on Sunday looks cool since it's for a good cause and the NY scene is funny.

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
lol how did that quote even come out that way

oh never mind its two different quotes. lrn2quotebessdk

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
One day i shall become a God Kai its one of my smash dreams
Yeah that would be cool but you gotta outshine Ripple and Ook indefinitely. I know Ja'mel might be considering one of them. Your DK is a beast too though...

NAKAT

Smash Champion
Practically nobody cares about their actual rank. I'd say the only players that genuinely give a **** what they're ranked in this state are myself and Inui (and Malcolm caring about avoiding 7th place). Other, lower-ranked/unranked players like Big M, Delta-cod, and NAKAT kind of care as well to get their names out there.

Having ranking on the line is not enough for practically anyone to care. The reason people try in MMs and tournament is because there's profit to be made. lol at "surrious friendlies" having more hype than MMs...

Done arguing this, as it's pretty clear that if this doesn't get through to you, nothing will.
Yes I agree.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
Kai, I remember when me and eazy played you and blue in doubles a long time ago. Blue was yelling at you the whole time and he was dropping stocks faster than chibo runs to the ledge.

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
Kai, I remember when me and eazy played you and blue in doubles a long time ago. Blue was yelling at you the whole time and he was dropping stocks faster than chibo runs to the ledge.
Blue is the worst player....ever. I had no desire to try

Jtails

Smash Lord
ok!!!

Like i said ill do almost any match up as long as i deem it fair! some match ups are really fun in this game.

Ill fox ditto/ falcon ditto anyone for 5-10

jbandrew

Smash Lord
I'll accept any MM if I deem its fair. I play 6 characters well so anyone want a shot at my

Metaknight?

Marth?

Snake?

Luigi?

Falco?

Wario?

Accepting $5 MM's at the next tourny I'm at.

Jtails

Smash Lord
hahahaha :D

or my kirby vs any mid tier mm!

Metaknight ditto?

Marth vs my diddy

Snake vs my mk

Luigi vs my falco

Falco vs my ness

Wario vs my peach?

@ Jbandrew. lets do it. whichever you like(s) <-- haha i know its incorrect but **** u b4correctors

Top Bottom