• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NJ/NY Rankings: New Rankings 9/25/12!!!

Gunblade789

Smash Ace
I will Ganon ditto mm someone (looks at Inui)

I will do my marth vs any snake as well. (looks at Inui)

I also will mm anyone brave enough to use DK vs my marth in a mm. (looks at Inui to go call someone who plays DK)

and random dittos of course. and Cable and I are undefeated. so are me and Diem. (looks at Inui cuz he is purdy)

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
gotcha Inui and master Kaiba

http://allisbrawl.com/blogpost.aspx?id=83949

my racially fueled blog on the unfortunate happenings that I saw firsthand

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k0RJyhB_H9s&feature=sub

and my father's latest video where he talks about nasty drunks and an experience he had while going to buy drugs. (yeah my dad was a drug addict and dealer)
The last line of your blog killed me XD!

I haven't had anything like that, but just today there was some idiot young mexican woman on my line as I was closing to go home. My light was off. I told her I was closed so she'd get her *** off my line. She motion with her head with a smile...and stood there. I repeated it. The current customer I had(black, irrelevant to my comment/ she was nice) asked her if she spoke english. No response. She repeated "english" and the woman shook her head no. I motioned to my light being off and she finally understood. Theres no joke here, but for real, these people need to learn to speak english.

erick gm14

Smash Ace
I will Ganon ditto mm someone (looks at Inui)

I will do my marth vs any snake as well. (looks at Inui)

I also will mm anyone brave enough to use DK vs my marth in a mm. (looks at Inui to go call someone who plays DK)

and random dittos of course. and Cable and I are undefeated. so are me and Diem. (looks at Inui cuz he is purdy)
brendan u cant even beat cables brothers snake =X (although idk how good his snake is in general since i always play him on RC, that lucky ****** lol)

ill mm u, my DK vs your marf. easy win lolz

VideoKidHEERO

Smash Champion
The last line of your blog killed me XD!

I haven't had anything like that, but just today there was some idiot young mexican woman on my line as I was closing to go home. My light was off. I told her I was closed so she'd get her *** off my line. She motion with her head with a smile...and stood there. I repeated it. The current customer I had(black, irrelevant to my comment/ she was nice) asked her if she spoke english. No response. She repeated "english" and the woman shook her head no. I motioned to my light being off and she finally understood. Theres no joke here, but for real, these people need to learn to speak english.
Lol glad I'm not the only one who goes through something like this. Honestly, if you're gonna live in this country, learn to speak some god**** English.

At work, this one Dominican family comes on my line and they're talking amongst themselves and one of them goes (in Spanish, of course)
"Oh, tell him to do this!! Wait, does he speak Spanish?"
The father figure of the family goes,
"Look at him! Of course he speaks Spanish!"
He starts speaking to me and I was kind of irritated that he assumed I spoke English just because of the way I looked, so I decided to be a jerk and not speak Spanish. When he "realized" I didn't speak Spanish he had this awesome look on his face and his wife even laughed.
As they were leaving though, I told 'em have a good day in Spanish and the look on their faces.... Amazing.

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
<--benefits from being able to speak/understand spanish but looking black so its always a suprise...lolool

B0NK

Smash Lord
<--benefits from being able to speak/understand spanish but looking black so its always a suprise...lolool
it's so useful isn't it? xD (except I look white).

EDIT: also might as well introduce myself. Just moved to NY for college, from md/va and will try to make it out to events here etc, etc, =)

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Yeah, my parents speak spanish and I lived in a spanish neighborhood most of my life so I can understand it pretty well. Just wish I could speak it fluently :(

pwiito

Banned via Warnings
WTF, the father needs to know where his kids are wtf, if u went to warn him about it ,he could've at least looked out the window. Hell yeah they should learn english, but don't give away their roots either. I'm a proud *** mexicans, and about 90% percent of the ones that cross illegally have no to type of education and are Indians, they're just hard workers. Give em some time to adapt I guess, I also think there's no such things as illegal humans, give those *****hs human rights.

ShippoFoxFire

Smash Lord
Yeah, my parents speak spanish and I lived in a spanish neighborhood most of my life so I can understand it pretty well. Just wish I could speak it fluently :(
Growing up bilingual is fun :3

Until I actually WENT to school I was able to say phrases in both english and spanish, and has now deteriorated.

But like keitaro, only able to understand it as of now.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Lol glad I'm not the only one who goes through something like this. Honestly, if you're gonna live in this country, learn to speak some god**** English.

At work, this one Dominican family comes on my line and they're talking amongst themselves and one of them goes (in Spanish, of course)
"Oh, tell him to do this!! Wait, does he speak Spanish?"
The father figure of the family goes,
"Look at him! Of course he speaks Spanish!"
He starts speaking to me and I was kind of irritated that he assumed I spoke English just because of the way I looked, so I decided to be a jerk and not speak Spanish. When he "realized" I didn't speak Spanish he had this awesome look on his face and his wife even laughed.
As they were leaving though, I told 'em have a good day in Spanish and the look on their faces.... Amazing.
lol you even troll IRL

WTF, the father needs to know where his kids are wtf, if u went to warn him about it ,he could've at least looked out the window. Hell yeah they should learn english, but don't give away their roots either. I'm a proud *** mexicans, and about 90% percent of the ones that cross illegally have no to type of education and are Indians, they're just hard workers. Give em some time to adapt I guess, I also think there's no such things as illegal humans, give those *****hs human rights.

^ future Oblahma voter :(

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
I'M white and when I worked at Target I had a bunch of spanish speaking people come up to me and speak spanish. I'm half italian, but I don't think I look any type of hispanic. It was LOL

Edit:@Piwii it's illegal for a reason, not because we hate mexicans. I do agree that becoming an american citizen takes way too long but that doesn't make it ok to come into our country and make untaxed money and send your kids to public schools. That's stealing because your kids education is being paid for by citizens

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Lmaoo, my cousin just got caught stealing 80 dollars from my mom.

that ***** aboutta get the Anti-***-whoopin'

VideoKidHEERO

Smash Champion
lol you even troll IRL(
It wasn't even that I was just trying to troll 'em, I just really didn't like that because I look Latino, I have to speak Spanish.

It was asinine of them to assume so.

Also...
"Biden, who contacted aides Monday from an undisclosed Mexican border town, said the situation was getting "pretty ****ing dicey" up in Washington and that it was time for him to "take a little vacation" and get his head straight."

Inferno3044

Smash Master
LMAO at all this immigration stuff.

But real talk, they should learn some ****ing English. I agree with GIMR that it can take way too long and why illegal immigration is bad. Immigration though is a good thing. It means that people want to be in our country meaning America > Mexico and Canada.

inb4Allyrage

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Biden is hilarious. He's so bad and so bad at speaking that I love seeing him in office for teh lulz. :)

My rank in the swf point system for tournaments is so low because every time I place high, the bracket isn't posted or it takes forever for full results to exist. Wes still didn't get the bracket for the Gauntlet I got 5th at. Apex full results STILL don't exist after an entire month (wtf). The bracket for Will's tournament I got 3rd at still hasn't been processed. Sigh.

pwiito

Banned via Warnings
Afro canceled :[, So I'm still looking ride for Wes's charity event. Montclair is accessible as hell, I doubt u get off the way by a lot, if u do, I'll pay for them pennies. cmo ppls!!!!!!! Let me know how much gas $ pls

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
Finally joined a gym. Looking to put on a good 20 lbs, so i'm gonna need to purchase a new wardrobe, which involves pros and cons.

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
how much do you weigh already??

and what Pro and cons

and QUESTION OF THE DAY

is it Wierd to Name your ****? cuz I totally named mine...Just saying...LMAO

Top Bottom