• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NJ/NY Rankings: New Rankings 9/25/12!!!

Coney

Smash Master
that turbo button would make any fox super dangerous

it would mean that like any time he isn't doing anything he'd be lasering

terrifying imo

BIGM1994

Smash Champion
Money is supposed to be motivation for a player to win.

But what you're saying is why don't players just "agree" that a match can count for rankings?

Problem with that is since there's no money involved this can just happen forever until both players have a win on each other.

Then again, this brings up the situation that I can mm Inui, beat him, then him mm again right after and beat me. Both players lose almost nothing, but gain something, which I don't like.
yea but its not like you wouldnt try to beat him again and gain 10$ and obviously he wouldnt wanna lose 10$ so its obvious you both were trying and should have a win on each other. but i see what your saying

also nj i know oos MM wins need to be 10$ and up and instate wins are 5$ and up. so im just wondering would NY count as OOS?

also LOL at what i read the past few pages :laugh::laugh:

Takeover1806

Smash Champion
Welp people let's quit playing tournament and quit playing mm's so we won't waste our money.
Let's just go to free tournament & play for rankings every week to see who is the best in each state. :ohwell:

erick gm14

Smash Ace
Welp people let's quit playing tournament and quit playing mm's so we won't waste our money.
Let's just go to free tournament & play for rankings every week to see who is the best in each state. :ohwell:
this is good. lets be the "japan" of our country. we will be better than everyone. we wont hide **** and AT from ppl, heck, no BBR. just play for teh lolz. that or just reduce tourney prices..

but ppl probs wont go to tourneys anymore since no one will agree. although ill still enter regardless is money is involved.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
So if I like ssf4 over brawl, that makes me that? Cuz i certainly do though ive been playing since may.
I said usually, as in 75-80% of the time lol. That doesn't include everyone.

And people who play Brawl haven't played an actually game before lol.
Nigguhh I play/ed Tekken 2, 3, 4, 5, and 6
Soul Calibur 2, 3, and 4
Guilty Gear everything lol
BlazBlue
Melty Blood series
Street Fighter ALPHA 3 (the better one, kids)
tried SF4 and SSF4, don't like it

And outside the fighting game genre...too much to list. xD

Takeover1806

Smash Champion
I said usually, as in 75-80% of the time lol. That doesn't include everyone.

Nigguhh I play/ed Tekken 2, 3, 4, 5, and 6
Soul Calibur 2, 3, and 4
Guilty Gear everything lol
BlazBlue
Melty Blood series
Street Fighter ALPHA 3 (the better one, kids)
tried SF4 and SSF4, don't like it

And outside the fighting game genre...too much to list. xD
None of those games I see that are much better or even better than super smash bros.?
Seriously people need to stop avoiding the fact that they play brawl competitively, this game is not bad at all.

Jtails

Smash Lord
yo ninjaedd/kisizzle mm me in any arcade/fighting game!

haha since no one plays real games who plays brawl :p

well ksizzle just cause it seems like you're good.

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
yo ninjaedd/kisizzle mm me in any arcade/fighting game!

haha since no one plays real games who plays brawl :p

well ksizzle just cause it seems like you're good.
me and ninja edd both play juri in ssf4 but his is better. but sure ill mm ya :D

tourneys should start getting ssf4 side events!!! more people would hit em up and maybe newcomers to smash will appear!

Allied

Smash Master
me and ninja edd both play juri in ssf4 but his is better. but sure ill mm ya :D

tourneys should start getting ssf4 side events!!! more people would hit em up and maybe newcomers to smash will appear!
i would come and play ^.~

Jtails

Smash Lord
alright sounds good kelvin and kai :)
whenever those set ups are around, and us in the same room haha.
i play pad ps3 though.
i could deal with 360 pad, no worries.
and i can play on stick but ^ is my preferance

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
I play pad on 360. I wanted to buy a stick after the game came out but i feel so comfortable on the pad.

oh yea edd forgot to say thanks for tips you gave me a while back for juri vs ryu. i used to hate him alot but now hes my fav matchup (next to zangief :) ) camping ryu is da bess. just finished ****** 4 ryus in a row and then i got ***** by an E Honda lol.

Allied

Smash Master
shut the **** up allied u use guy
:(

alright sounds good kelvin and kai :)
whenever those set ups are around, and us in the same room haha.
i play pad ps3 though.
i could deal with 360 pad, no worries.
and i can play on stick but ^ is my preferance
jtails come over i miss you

I play pad on 360. I wanted to buy a stick after the game came out but i feel so comfortable on the pad.

oh yea edd forgot to say thanks for tips you gave me a while back for juri vs ryu. i used to hate him alot but now hes my fav matchup (next to zangief :) ) camping ryu is da bess. just finished ****** 4 ryus in a row and then i got ***** by an E Honda lol.
i hate t.hawk and e.honda ._.

Cable

Smash Lord
Yea their song is catchy i like the song the city is ours i get hyped for no reason LOL!!

And yo NKB i need another sig I gotta give you the Vanessa pics when i find them

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
None of those games I see that are much better or even better than super smash bros.?
Seriously people need to stop avoiding the fact that they play brawl competitively, this game is not bad at all.
I think you're confusing my opinion with Edd's. I absolutely love Smash and playing it competitively bro.

Top Bottom