• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NJ/NY Rankings: New Rankings 9/25/12!!!

ADHD

Smash Hero
its personal preference.

just like calling a manga bad or something, others might love it. some might hate it. applies here too , brawl vs melee, and with almost everything.

hate when people straight out say something sucks when its not true

btw

melee is an exception though. that **** sucks.
Your mom is subjective!!

BleachigoZX

Smash Master
Can't be weirder than your booty azz Falco

I've played you, Bleachigo, Bloodcross, SK92, Atomsk, and ksizzle in serious matches

how can his Falco be so different from all of yours?

oh wait he can't double laser properly and some **** lmao how booty
I'm the first Falco he can think of after Keitaro <3inui

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
bleachigo ****ing sucks.

I drove atomsk and ally once. We almost got into an accident because atomsk made me laugh so much.

Inui

Banned via Warnings

BleachigoZX

Smash Master
Fine, I'm just going to have to beat you guys lol. (Inui, see what I did there?)

I just realized NY is like the worst place for me to enter tournaments. They all main Ice Climbers, GaW, and Olimar or is Shadow and Anti....

I can't wait to start playing again. I saw Brawl today in a mall but they only had a Classic Remote so I didn't play.

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
Fine, I'm just going to have to beat you guys lol. (Inui, see what I did there?)

I just realized NY is like the worst place for me to enter tournaments. They all main Ice Climbers, GaW, and Olimar or is Shadow and Anti....

I can't wait to start playing again. I saw Brawl today in a mall but they only had a Classic Remote so I didn't play.
Falco is so free yo.

Even if our matches are legendary.

NAKAT

Smash Champion

CR isn't that hard just switch a few buttons around ma doo.

Inui

Banned via Warnings

*** you free as hell

words words words words words

as usual

:psycho::lick::dizzy::laugh::embarrass:mad:

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
nairo just beat judge on the aib playoffs. watching it was hilarious rofl.

hes in winners finals, guaranteed dat bank

aib so booooty

Inferno3044

Smash Master

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Why doesn't your Wii work for car Brawl, Chibo? Mine is a normal unhacked Wii that doesn't even have everything unlocked for Brawl yet, lol... Is that fine?

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
cause my wii is like broken and cant read discs and i need my hard drive to load it and theres no where to have a hard drive dangling off of it.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
I'll bring mine, and we'll have other Wiis as well. My car is probably big enough to manage car Brawl. Now I'll want to be in the back when you're driving so I can **** my carpool in Brawl! :)

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
Hey guys, I am really stupid and forgot who posted who wanted sigs? I was able to crunch out Shippo's and Vinnie's. I know I need to make Cable and Zucco sigs. I think Doom asked. Can you guys refresh my memory?

Top Bottom