• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NJ/NY Rankings: New Rankings 9/25/12!!!

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
I would have loved for you to come and it would be gdlk to have another driver I trust.
Yeah...when I'm finally not in debt to my grandparents or my dentist I'm gonna start asking for more time off so I can go to tournaments and actually enter again.

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
How is my car cramped? It's a large four door sedan. The 3 people in the back seat right now are all thin.

It's so gay how people are even biased against my car. Izumi's car is like 6 inches smaller in the back seat and has less leg room, and he's putting 4 people back there and has even put 5 and people complained less about that than having 4 people in the back of an actual luxury sedan.

lmao wtf
Nobody fit comfortably when there were 4 people in your backseat. It's just the truth we aren't being biased.

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
Cool.

So how come it's completely totally awesomely just perfectly fine to put four in Dave's car, and even five, with less complaining?

Bias.
It's me dave allied malcolm and ally. Where is your information coming from?

Bias

Inui

Banned via Warnings
It's me dave allied malcolm and ally. Where is your information coming from?

Bias
My information is coming from the dozens of times we've crammed four to five people in the back of Dave's car.

I don't typically talk about specific instances. My statement is based on two years of carpool history.

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
You know it might be because despite the cramptness it's a much more enjoyable car ride. Your car pool looks boring as **** tbh.

Now go off onto a another tangent about how you have Chibo in your car.

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
lol how can anyone stand to be in a car for almost 20 hours with cheese? (hes not in it anymore but he was gonna be)

chibo is pretty cool in person though.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
You know it might be because despite the cramptness it's a much more enjoyable car ride. Your car pool looks boring as **** tbh.

Now go off onto a another tangent about how you have Chibo in your car.
Again, you are pinpointing JUST the MLG carpool, while I am speaking of two straight years of people not whining about being cramped in an even smaller car.

Let me know when you're ready to actually discuss the same topic as me.

lol how can anyone be in a car with cheese?

chibo is pretty cool in person though.
Cheese isn't in my carpool and unconfirmed like two weeks ago.

Dr.Brawl

Smash Ace
Good rap is amazing.

Unfortunately, good rap is basically limited to older Eminem tracks.
I would agree, rap was good until the death of 2pac and B.I.G. but after their deaths rap turned into ," I have more money and ladies than you and I can prove it,". Eminem I would say stays with the roots of rap.

Most new stuff out there is crappy.

Doom...The Recovery is amazing...
Recovery was good there were two to three songs I disliked but the rest was amazing.

BIGM1994

Smash Champion
I would agree, rap was good until the death of 2pac and B.I.G. but after their deaths rap turned into ," I have more money and ladies than you and I can prove it,". Eminem I would say stays with the roots of rap.

Recovery was good there were two to three songs I disliked but the rest was amazing.
not true. rap was good even after there death it just sorta went down hill and standered werent as high and good rap got cencored because of the east coast-west coast beef so peoples (younger ppl) likes changed and now rap is what it mostly is today. but rap was still pretty good till like 05 now most good rap is just underground besides EM. and recovery is just good not "amazing". if you wanna hear amazing listen to something like All Eyez On Me

http://allisbrawl.com/blogpost.aspx?id=64807

BIGM1994

Smash Champion
of course bigm to the rescue in defending silly rap artists

lolollol
what "silly" rap artists am i defending?

Rap sucks. It was, is, and always will be bad.
maybe because you dont give it a chance? you dont listen to the right rap? or if you do you dont like hearing the truth about real life things going on in da streets.

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
its personal preference.

just like calling a manga bad or something, others might love it. some might hate it. applies here too , brawl vs melee, and with almost everything.

hate when people straight out say something sucks when its not true

btw

melee is an exception though. that **** sucks.

Top Bottom