• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NJ/NY Rankings: New Rankings 9/25/12!!!

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Yay = l FUUUUCK YOU GOT BEAT BY SOME ****** WHO WAS DUMB ENOUGH TO GET STRANDED IN ANOTHER COUNTRY. HOW DO YOU EVEN MANAGE TO BE OUTSMARTED BY SOMEONE LIKE THAT LOLOL

Ahh ****, i found that hilarious.

Kaila

MLG That Bracket Girl that makes cookies <font col
Lucas;

I appreciate your concern, but I offered to pay as much as I am to assure that I would have a ride (although, I admittedly thought the costs would be 75 dollars). I know how often Smash carpools can fall through at the last second, but I knew an incentive (and removal of money as an excuse for lack of follow through) would make sure I would have a ride since the transportation of my cat as well as my MLG job is on the line if there are complications.

I also appreciate your offer, and although I don't doubt that the backseat riders of your carpool are not of gross size, I'm pretty sure it would be an uncomfortable ride to include myself and a cat (my bag and his accessories, too) that has never ridden in a car before nor been in proximity of that many bodies before.

Max was the first to respond, and has done well in making sure we will be able to get down there. I have no qualms in basically being the patron for Max, Ether, Ninjalink, and Zucco. I'm pretty close with Max and Ether, enjoy the time I've spent with Ninjalink (even when he essentially bent me over in bracket), and always have fun poking fun at Zucco. Now they all totally owe me their souls, and maybe ***** if I'm feeling frisky.

Yeah, it sucks that I have to spend 40 more dollars, but it's for a bit of comfort and peace of mind. Here's to hoping everything goes well and I don't get screwed at the last second.

Kaila

MLG That Bracket Girl that makes cookies <font col
It makes everything more fun for all parties involved. Plus, I didn't find his carpool thread until after I posted. :)

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
I kinda have that feeling Anti has right now where I just wanna up and go to MLG too. Got almost nothing to do this weekend. But I'm not gonna go this time.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
How is my car cramped? It's a large four door sedan. The 3 people in the back seat right now are all thin.

It's so gay how people are even biased against my car. Izumi's car is like 6 inches smaller in the back seat and has less leg room, and he's putting 4 people back there and has even put 5 and people complained less about that than having 4 people in the back of an actual luxury sedan.

lmao wtf

ANTi_

Smash Hero
How is my car cramped? It's a large four door sedan. The 3 people in the back seat right now are all thin.

It's so gay how people are even biased against my car. Izumi's car is like 6 inches smaller in the back seat and has less leg room, and he's putting 4 people back there and has even put 5 and people complained less about that than having 4 people in the back of an actual luxury sedan.

lmao wtf
Who's the 3 people in the back?

jbandrew

Smash Lord

lmao wtf
haters gonna hate!

Zucco

Smash Master
STOP ASKING HIM!

seriously, ive seen you post about it alot. PM if you are concerned about it.

Im holding off asking him for a sig since he probably has a lot of requests and I dont even know which scene from toradora I would want lolololol.

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
How's the sig comming? :3
Lol, it's almost there =3 I haven't been able to really do much work as of late because my father was hospitalized with acute pancreatitis. He hasn't been able to wake up since last weekend. He finally opened his eyes yesterday and is starting to show improvement. I might try crunching your sig out today while we still have good news.

STOP ASKING HIM!

seriously, ive seen you post about it alot. PM if you are concerned about it.

Im holding off asking him for a sig since he probably has a lot of requests and I dont even know which scene from toradora I would want lolololol.
LOL! There are so many amazing scenes.

Zucco

Smash Master
xzax in inui's carpool will probably be funny because all he does is yell at Inui when he talks.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Xzax: Keitaro's Falco is so good!
Inui: What? Booty, I'm like 5000-11 with his Falco. Only good on BF.
Xzax: Yo, why you gotta **** talk my man like that, seriously shut the **** up about Keitaro, he's better than you.
Cheese: ****!!!

Interesting car ride!

Who are the other 2 going? I wanna create one of the hundreds of convos these guys will have with their 8/9 hour drive.

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
How is anything with Cheese even moderately interesting? Thank god he's not driving. If he hits a bump, he'd tell each member of the carpool individually about how he shouldn't have hit it and the only reason he did was because Nana tripped and then SDed.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
A backseat car ride with Cheese and Xzax? Lmao that just sounds crazy.
Cheese unconfirmed like two weeks ago, lmao.

It's me, Chibo, Xzax, Nasty, and bnzaa.

Xzax: Keitaro's Falco is so good!
Inui: What? Booty, I'm like 5000-11 with his Falco. Only good on BF.
Xzax: Yo, why you gotta **** talk my man like that, seriously shut the **** up about Keitaro, he's better than you.
Cheese: ****!!!

Interesting car ride!

Who are the other 2 going? I wanna create one of the hundreds of convos these guys will have with their 8/9 hour drive.
no Cheese

you booty

Top Bottom