• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NJ/NY Rankings: New Rankings 9/25/12!!!

Inui

Banned via Warnings
I'm dead serious about wanting Samurai Jack rankings for this season. There are a lot of characters we can use, believe it or not.

Jack, Aku, the Scotsman, Demongo, etc. Gdlk show.

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
I'm dead serious about wanting Samurai Jack rankings for this season. There are a lot of characters we can use, believe it or not.

Jack, Aku, the Scotsman, Demongo, etc. Gdlk show.
we've been doing rankings for things people like. no one likes samurai jack. lol

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
ive watched the show. i never saw the end though, like what happens with aku and jack. did the show even end? lol

i didnt love it. but i didnt hate it either.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
People not liking Samurai Jack. That show was insanely popular when I was a kid and we all probably grew up watching it. It's better than Teen Titans and Bleach.

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
we've been doing rankings for things people like. no one likes samurai jack. lol
hahaha
its funny cause its true
The amount of lies and absolute madness in these two posts frightens me.

Samurai Jack was amazing and I'm sad it's not on TV anymore. I remember Aku's fables for the little kids being hilarious. :laugh:

Teen Titans is also amazing. I'm happy I was ranked on that one and missed this one, Bleach sucks.

Dr.Brawl

Smash Ace
The amount of lies and absolute madness in these two posts frightens me.

Samurai Jack was amazing and I'm sad it's not on TV anymore. I remember Aku's fables for the little kids being hilarious. :laugh:

Teen Titans is also amazing. I'm happy I was ranked on that one and missed this one, Bleach sucks.
I dunno I remember when it came on i used to just turn on my n64 to play paper mario, or I went and did my homework.

Allied

Smash Master
real talk if you guys do boondocks powerrankings

i'm gonna be so motivated to do well and then i'm gonna move to NJ ._.

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
Rap sucks. It was, is, and always will be bad.
QFT

or if you do you dont like hearing the truth about real life things going on in da streets.
Big Madden.....who gives a **** what's going on in "da" streets?? :laugh:
hate when people straight out say something sucks when its not true

btw

melee is an exception though. that **** sucks.
LMAO!

People not liking Samurai Jack. That show was insanely popular when I was a kid and we all probably grew up watching it. It's better than Teen Titans and Bleach.
Are you kidding me? Samurai Jack is complete trash

None of you have any appreciation for good TV.
Tiny Toon Adventures, Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog, and quite possibly the best animated show of all time, Batman the animated series. Get *****

battlestar galactica power rankings would be pretty cool

or house
No

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
i didnt like scott pilgrim.

way too random for my tastes. it was like family guy but not as funny

shouldve watched expendables....

Inui

Banned via Warnings
It's because the staff was given the Star Wars: Clone Wars project to work on, so they put Samurai Jack on hold to go make a ton of money off of Star Wars hype.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
HEY GAiZ LETS D0 ViDEo GAMe CONS0lE PR'sz

Wynaut?

EDIT : Kan i be Sega GEnsis???????

Top Bottom