• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NJ/NY Rankings: New Rankings 9/25/12!!!

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
ughhhhh

I'd personally like to see Jay-Z (John Zipcode) and Penta team. Both rising players with a solid team combination.

Zucco

Smash Master
Can't wait to see john numbers and shippo in the same singles pool.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Well I certainly hope the *****es you're going for are older than two years old, and you still find something to care about there.
Idk if that was supposed to be funny or something but w/e :]

Inui

Banned via Warnings
I wonder what team me and Izumi will beat that has ten thousand times our combined playtime per person in Brawl+ at Apex 2. :)

<3 Vex and JCaesar.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
Brawl+ is ****. Like, a giant mound a ****. It's as if everyone took a giant **** in the middle of a field and called it Brawl+.

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration
Yo anybody telll kzissle to not forget to pick me up at ummmm terminal 4 pick up place. He could have a better chance of finding me at the BAGGAGE CLAIM SPOT. my phone is broken so I cant call =l See ya there 10 PM might not be 10PM exactly cuz I have to go through the customs =l aight see ya guys.

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
Yo anybody telll kzissle to not forget to pick me up at ummmm terminal 4 pick up place. He could have a better chance of finding me at the BAGGAGE CLAIM SPOT. my phone is broken so I cant call =l See ya there 10 PM might not be 10PM exactly cuz I have to go through the customs =l aight see ya guys.
yeah i got you.

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
Pick one of these to name a daughter

Which fits a girl better?

Beatrix (pronounced Bee-tricks)
Bellatrix (pronounced Bel-uh-tricks)
Beyatrix (pronounced Bay-uh-tricks)

HELP

lol

Top Bottom