• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NJ/NY Rankings: New Rankings 9/25/12!!!

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
So I woke up around Midnight and got to look at the new BBR rule set. Anyone else feel like this community is becoming more and more of a joke?

KageMurphy

Smash Master
I'm forming a team of very skilled players, random asshats and well endowed black men to create a new and improved EC Brawl rule set. VM me for details if you meet my standards, ADHD is already in, hint; he's not a skilled player or an asshat.

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
I'm forming a team of very skilled players, random asshats and well endowed black men to create a new and improved EC Brawl rule set. VM me for details if you meet my standards, ADHD is already in, hint; he's not a skilled player or an asshat.
mEE?

Allied

Smash Master
mEE?

ADHD

Smash Hero
Wyatt don't leave yourself logged in on other people's internet programs.

<3 Atomsk

P.S. Check your mail AlphaZealot sent you something really important.

Chen Li Cha

Smash Journeyman

She is talking about having sexual relations with Lobsters, I found this particulary awkward because it is not the type of thing you read on a Wednesday.

Have anyone recently went to the Super Smash bros library located in plainfield? Ironically, the term means something of complete difference to black people on a monday.

So, I woke up in the morning feeling like a ****ing Lobster.

Hmm, I just thought of a crazy scenario, anyone here think if you money match Keitaro with chicken that they could possibly win?

Does "Yes" the smasher and humanoid really worship A Falcon? So On Sundays instead of praying to God, he actually masturbates uncontrolably to near by Falcons passing by?

Is Inui's beard really made out of leather penguins? Does he even possess the beard of samson anymore? If Inui looses his beard, it will affect his placing in smash bros.

Why is Doom always looking up to people? Is it because he can't see through his Pryde approved hairstyle?

Where is Turbo Ether? How comes he only shows up if you mention some type of Koala theaory?

Upon spending time among several primates of legend, has ADHD evolved into a Monkey Hybrid? Does he throw his own feces at HDTV's or does he simply do a handstand to use the toilet?

Can Ksizzle really eat chocolate wizzles in the dizzles of the pizzle?

Is Cable really considering buying a nice TV that was recently covered with bodily male and female fluids and covered by windex and pine cones.

Kaila

MLG That Bracket Girl that makes cookies <font col
Ooooh sounds interesting!! But DEHF and I are now going to sleep. Have fun!

Lol Chen, you are completely correct on everything.
Tell him I love him in a totally not creepy way.
Even though we both know that's a lie, but he loves me anyway.
We're meant to be together, you see. Yep. <DEHF3

jbandrew

Smash Lord
Nobody's going to enforce the new rules.. they're just dumb. and whoever enforces them... well they're dumb too.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
@ Cable: Yup, the other WC black Falco brother will be coming tomorrow and staying at my place.

@ Kaila: lol, when he wakes up ill remind him of your creepy lovingness.

@Atomsk: you must speak about these new rules + let us know bout the Japanese!

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Japan is in NY today right?

I might be coming there too.

YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
For the people talking about the Japanese:

They are flying in today, staying at Alex Strife's until I get out of work and court, and then I'm taking them to Smurf's.

Kaila

MLG That Bracket Girl that makes cookies <font col
For the people talking about the Japanese:

They are flying in today, staying at Alex Strife's until I get out of work and court, and then I'm taking them to Smurf's.
Take pictures of the cute ones, please.

Top Bottom