• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NJ/NY Rankings: New Rankings 9/25/12!!!

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
If 270's was this week then it was okay I guess...If it was last week's then yeah it was awesome!
If you're serious than you must be smoking crack plus I don't like you *insert generic-not-to-sound-mean-lol-here*

Edit: After watching the 269 and 270 again I'm going to assume you're trolling lol!

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
If 270's was this week then it was okay I guess...If it was last week's then yeah it was awesome!
269 - uryu talks for half the episode, ichigo and ulquiorra talk and fight for the other half and ulquiorra release in the end

270 - ulquiorra releases to another stage, whoops ichigo and kills him in the end.

Zucco

Smash Master
some1 tried to kill vinnie with 1 fire guyz.

I dont type out "one" because that would be too much effort.

ADHD

Smash Hero
Ya'll *****es can all die in a fire.

Tonight is my school's semi prom.. I decided not to go, though. I think only senior prom matters.

Punishment Divine

Smash Champion
It's a prom for juniors only, haha. I got asked by 3 girls :)
That's Junior Prom >.>

I went to my gf's senior prom last year, not going to mine this year. Waste of money imo, better stuff to spend it on. Plenty of parties will be had for graduation, I'm sure, so I'd rather not spend $200+ on a night of eating awful food, wearing uncomfortable clothes, and watching girls dance like skanks to bad music, and spend it going to C-bussssss instead =D

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
That's Junior Prom >.>

I went to my gf's senior prom last year, not going to mine this year. Waste of money imo, better stuff to spend it on. Plenty of parties will be had for graduation, I'm sure, so I'd rather not spend $200+ on a night of eating awful food, wearing uncomfortable clothes, and watching girls dance like skanks to bad music, and spend it going to C-bussssss instead =D
Dude, tuxedos are amazing.

Wow @ this flame war. Both of you should stop. Like, now. Before I smack both of you next I see you.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
rofl at all of you. QQ more. AiB serius business, bet both of you will be like this in the next irl tourney
" oh hey buddy how ya doing ;D lets mm "

*someone wins*
winner: ggs you improved alot
loser: thanks, have a nice day

*winner runs home*

winner: LOL Newb owned u blahblah
loser: RAWRRR *****
Shut the **** up.

Vinnie i beat you in person.

There.

Done.

Anything you say is invalid now.

BigM...

I beat you on wifi.

It doesn't matter at all.

But anything you say is still invalid.

Everyone else clean up the popcorn you all spilled lol, the janitors hate this thread.

This was funny but it's just lame now. Stop talking about this.
Last time we played you beat me in brawl but I beat you in brawl+. Brawl+ is way more important though, so minus 1 chibo.

What a bunch of losers.
Call it like it is!

I'm currently trying to trick Inui into bed with me again like at pound.
That'll do pig, that'll do.

If you're serious than you must be smoking crack plus I don't like you *insert generic-not-to-sound-mean-lol-here*

Edit: After watching the 269 and 270 again I'm going to assume you're trolling lol!
Spoiler.

Didn't Ishida fight Yami last week? Ishida's pretty cool. This week Ichigo go the **** kicked out of him. Ullquiorra (can't spell) is kinda emo and uninspiring. Grimmjow is alot cooler imo. Ichigo getting ***** and Ullquiorra only telling him to give up is kinda boring.

OMG forums!!! Serious stuff!

Complete losers.
You are loved and missed sir :(

Waste of time. Trust me.
Your sig makes it worth it.

If this is regarding my face condition, you can go **** yourself.

"/ends flame war"
BigM...Keep it to smash. Attacking someone's physical appearance that they can't control is pretty ****ed up. Especially if they're sensitive to it.

PK Zucc[SIZE="4 said:
I[/SIZE], post: 10269779"]some1 tried to kill vinnie with 1 fire guyz.

I dont type out "one" because that would be too much effort.
I lol'd

Dude, tuxedos are amazing.

Wow @ this flame war. Both of you should stop. Like, now. Before I smack both of you next I see you.
Fight me son.

9chibos

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
Last time we played you beat me in brawl but I beat you in brawl+. Brawl+ is way more important though, so minus 1 chibo.

Fight me son.

9chibos
Looooooooool.

And I accept your challenge. I demand a test of patience. We watch paint dry. First to grow bored loses and must sell his soul to the winner.

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
Spoiler.

Didn't Ishida fight Yami last week? Ishida's pretty cool. This week Ichigo go the **** kicked out of him. Ullquiorra (can't spell) is kinda emo and uninspiring. Grimmjow is alot cooler imo. Ichigo getting ***** and Ullquiorra only telling him to give up is kinda boring.
How is that spoiler when the episode is out already?

Chen Li Cha

Smash Journeyman
I saw Ksizzle biting ADHD's Neck the other day but anyway, I heard that Doom found a Koala in his basement, is this true? Will it be at the tourney?

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
I saw Ksizzle biting ADHD's Neck the other day but anyway, I heard that Doom found a Koala in his basement, is this true? Will it be at the tourney?
Ksizzle and ADHD were reenacting a scene from Twilight.

That was actually kingz in Doom's basement.

Chen Li Cha

Smash Journeyman
I never saw twlight so I would have to ask Brandon about the reference. Also, Coopy Ninja Kakashi has pink eye but that doesn't stop him from fighting with one eye, I believe his pink eye infection actually makes him stronger. BTW, Kingz if you were indeed that Koala, we need to talk about personal hygiene, that beard could rival kashif's and sooner or late ryou will have ****ing forest people living in it aswell as mew2king and chibo.

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
I don't have a basement. If I did, I really don't think I'd have any marsupials in it.

Twilight is gay.

Big M, I'm severely disappointed that you went as far as to attack somebody based on something about their appearance that they can't control.

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
McDonald's number 1 Big Mac said:
not my fault some1 already tryed to kill you with 1 da day you were born

/ends flame war
You're ****ing terrible at this game and are pathetic for saying something like that. Stick to wifi where you continue to lose to garbage players.

I hate you.

BIGM1994

Smash Champion
****nnnnn chill ppl im not going hard at all, it can get much worse its just i got threatened with a flamethrower and dissed on without responding for like 3 pages by him. Once again, IT CAN GET MUCH WORSE i just threw his comment right back at him. Thats all. I apologize.

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
****nnnnn chill ppl im not going hard at all, it can get much worse its just i got threatened with a flamethrower and dissed on without responding for like 3 pages by him. IT CAN GET MUCH WORSE i just threw his comment right back at him. Thats all. I apologize.
Trying to justify what you did is moronic.

Top Bottom