• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NJ/NY Rankings: New Rankings 9/25/12!!!

MBlaze

Smash Champion
I think I just died of laughter. You all need to chill now and just drop it.
HELLLLLL NO, this **** is funny as hell, why would you want it to stop? lol
rofl at all of you. QQ more. AiB serius business, bet both of you will be like this in the next irl tourney
" oh hey buddy how ya doing ;D lets mm "

*someone wins*
winner: ggs you improved alot
loser: thanks, have a nice day

*winner runs home*

winner: LOL Newb owned u blahblah
loser: RAWRRR *****
LOL

I can vouch and say that Vinnie ain't like that but most of these other smashers are, mad sickning how many fake *** people are out here.

Angel.M <3 C:

Smash Champion
Wtf? Seriously guys? Wifi? WIFI? Stop taking **** so seriously. Everytime i sign on SWF I see bigm and Vinnie having a flamewar. You guys wanna fight just do it god.

or you can do what we do back in the hood and settle everything with a children's card game. On motorcycles. Either way.

Get yo popcorn ready.

BIGM1994

Smash Champion
Say that to me irl obviously, your life is dependent on this game, trash talk makes you cry. Try me.

chaos we havent done this in like 5months, i told him too aim me and talk about it, he wanted his fame or whatever it is. So yea, it is what it is.....

Vinnie

Smash Master
Lul I'm big m

I beet yoo on wifi

yoo say im wrong? i dare yoo! derp

edit: OSH*T bigm's gonna trash talk me irl

what's he gonna do

get his gang of munchkins? (sry remix lol)

o**** now what? I so don't have a crew of 6 other people + a majority of this region siding with me lol.

Grow up.

Vinnie

Smash Master
Lol. I'm ready to end it here.

I've been trying to tolerate big m for the past couple of months and try to get past his stupidity to see him as a person. Well, that didn't work, so I just ignored him for a few months. Now that it's rekindled, I sort of raged I guess.

Sorry to everyone reading this. Big M, please consider dying in a fire.

next topic..... I let my 12 year old brother play one of my ranks and he won. Wifi kids are bad, discuss LOL

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Vinnie i beat you in person.

There.

Done.

Anything you say is invalid now.

BigM...

I beat you on wifi.

It doesn't matter at all.

But anything you say is still invalid.

Everyone else clean up the popcorn you all spilled lol, the janitors hate this thread.

This was funny but it's just lame now. Stop talking about this.

Angel.M <3 C:

Smash Champion
Lol. I'm ready to end it here.

I've been trying to tolerate big m for the past couple of months and try to get past his stupidity to see him as a person. Well, that didn't work, so I just ignored him for a few months. Now that it's rekindled, I sort of raged I guess.

Sorry to everyone reading this. Big M, please consider dying in a fire.

next topic..... I let my 12 year old brother play one of my ranks and he won. Wifi kids are bad, discuss LOL
I like mike and ikes. do you like mike and ikes?

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
ROB vs GnW, battle of the 1 dimensional characters! Playstyle wise, not actual dimensions <_<

Matchup is actually pretty even now, it used to be **** for ROB, but its gotten much better for ROB since GnW's decline.

Vinnie

Smash Master
ROB vs GnW, battle of the 1 dimensional characters! Playstyle wise, not actual dimensions <_<

Matchup is actually pretty even now, it used to be **** for ROB, but its gotten much better for ROB since GnW's decline.
imo I don't think I would lose again. GGs though.

but yeah ROB can actually get out of his juggle traps now, and can shut down all of his approaches. I know the MU though :)

Kisamealex3

Smash Journeyman
Vinnie can have my title. I don't want to be the best but, at least I'm not a bad Zelda...I think...

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
imo I don't think I would lose again. GGs though.

but yeah ROB can actually get out of his juggle traps now, and can shut down all of his approaches. I know the MU though :)
The big thing that has changed imo is the off stage game. GaW used to **** ROB with ledge camping and stuff but no ROBs have the balls like I do to tango with GaWs off the stage and gimp the crap out of them lol.

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
The big thing that has changed imo is the off stage game. GaW used to **** ROB with ledge camping and stuff but no ROBs have the balls like I do to tango with GaWs off the stage and gimp the crap out of them lol.
Get at my better than yours rob :p

Top Bottom