• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NJ/NY Rankings: New Rankings 9/25/12!!!

Cloudfox

Smash Ace
Fooly Cooly could have at least had like 15-20 episodes. The name of the show is pretty funny, I didn't expect it to be as good as it actually was. I still love Naruto the most <3 especially the new chapter was a little boring though. Naruto>Bee Cable.
Still of the opinion that it was short and sweet. Sweet partially BECAUSE it was so short. And incidentally, it was so extraordinarily short because it wasn't actually an anime per se; it was an OVA.

Wooj

Smash Journeyman
You lost to kingz

Your iceys lost to me

Your snake lost to inui

i can keep going lol

worst player in nj
I NEVER LOST TO KINGZ i have no idea were ppl got that.
i wood **** on inui today with diddy.
my IC almost beat u and wood today bc i dont mess up grabs. i literally played u wit 1 week old IC that tourny.

BEST PLAYER IN NJ.

my worst losses were to dire, penta and kimchi.

i dont know how to fight GW thats just me and kimchi i wood beat now. he just caught me off guard. besides that i beat good ppl.

and thanks for telling every1 i was trolling lmfaoooo not cool -_____-

Anyone got a sexy hotel room for MLG yet?
just stay in mcdonalds for the night. lol save mad money even though thats bummish

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
I NEVER LOST TO KINGZ i have no idea were ppl got that.
i wood **** on inui today with diddy.
my IC almost beat u and wood today bc i dont mess up grabs. i literally played u wit 1 week old IC that tourny.

BEST PLAYER IN NJ.

my worst losses were to dire, penta and kimchi.

i dont know how to fight GW thats just me and kimchi i wood beat now. he just caught me off guard. besides that i beat good ppl.

and thanks for telling every1 i was trolling lmfaoooo not cool -_____-

just stay in mcdonalds for the night. lol save mad money even though thats bummish

People say you lost to kingz all the time.

Pretty sure inui would **** your diddy and plus im not talking about now. Your SNAKE lost to INUI. that's just lol

How are you gonna not mess up the grab on me if i don't even get grabbed? And who cares if you played them 1 week? i played them 2 days and beat snakeee when he was good rofl. doesnt take much time to learn the grabs rofl fgt.

And you trolling everyone was the 'not cool' part. People could've taken off work and made plans for your tournament and then on the last week you decide to tell people the tourney isn't even happening? dick.

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
im not going to dooms. if i was, id show you how to **** inui with falco, keitaro :)

*jerks off to any mention of mvc3*

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
im not going to dooms. if i was, id show you how to **** inui with falco, keitaro :)

*jerks off to any mention of mvc3*
To be honest I feel I can **** him with Falco. I lost match 1 making many mistakes and going last hit. 2nd match I took him back to the same stage and made him rage quit when I got him to 2nd stock 50% while I had 3 stocks at 12%. 3rd game he went Brinstar so I went Snake and that was last hit. Basically I shoulda won game 1 but wasn't at the top of my game due to not practicing for 2 weeks straight. I'll be good next time I face him, promise.

Which reminds me, I'd love to play Nairo or Doom's MK in tourney nowadays. Where ya'll at :D

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
To be honest I feel I can **** him with Falco. I lost match 1 making many mistakes and going last hit. 2nd match I took him back to the same stage and made him rage quit when I got him to 2nd stock 50% while I had 3 stocks at 12%. 3rd game he went Brinstar so I went Snake and that was last hit. Basically I shoulda won game 1 but wasn't at the top of my game due to not practicing for 2 weeks straight. I'll be good next time I face him, promise.

Which reminds me, I'd love to play Nairo or Doom's MK in tourney nowadays. Where ya'll at :D
aw dude whyd didnt you ban brinstar? start practicing falco on rainbow cruise. he is not bad there. if you practice there enough, youll begin to love it, even vs mk.

nairos good at mu. hell be at dooms.

Keitaro

Are you guys kidding me?? How in the world can the manga express episode 270 nearly as good as the anime just did? You guys watched it?

Keitaro

N!gga was pushing people in the face more epicly than entire Rurouni Kenshin battles. Manga can't do that **** correctly!

Vinnie

Smash Master
This is like our set.

-the ragequit
+me losing because blah blah blah

I wanna play you again >:]

BleachigoZX

Smash Master
People say you lost to kingz all the time.

Pretty sure inui would **** your diddy and plus im not talking about now. Your SNAKE lost to INUI. that's just lol

How are you gonna not mess up the grab on me if i don't even get grabbed? And who cares if you played them 1 week? i played them 2 days and beat snakeee when he was good rofl. doesnt take much time to learn the grabs rofl fgt.

And you trolling everyone was the 'not cool' part. People could've taken off work and made plans for your tournament and then on the last week you decide to tell people the tourney isn't even happening? dick.
pretty sure he woodnt but thats just my confidence. and my snake didnt lose to him my IC did. the stages were so in his favor. i thought it was the cool part. thats just me and cool for being gay u cant take jokes now im going to remember that. i obv. know i cant beat u

Cia

das kwl
anyone who has heard or likes bohemian rhapsody watch this, its amazing

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1_UyP4qb6-0

kelvintoogood (9:56:17 PM): ksfnk sd
kelvintoogood (9:56:19 PM): having
kelvintoogood (9:56:20 PM): hearty
kelvintoogood (9:56:21 PM): attack
kelvintoogood (9:56:24 PM): call
kelvintoogood (9:56:31 PM): ,
n
kelvintoogood (9:56:32 PM): hh
Shadow (9:57:26 PM): :O
Shadow (9:57:30 PM): mah d00
Shadow (9:57:31 PM): is
Shadow (9:57:33 PM): DRUNK
kelvintoogood (9:57:45 PM): plz
kelvintoogood (9:57:46 PM): just
kelvintoogood (9:57:47 PM): vall them
kelvintoogood (9:57:50 PM): calll
kelvintoogood (9:57:52 PM): plz
Shadow (9:58:05 PM): hey
Shadow (9:58:07 PM): rememeber
Shadow (9:58:09 PM): when you lost
Shadow (9:58:10 PM): to
Shadow (9:58:11 PM): VANZ
kelvintoogood (9:58:21 PM): call them
kelvintoogood (9:58:23 PM): plz.
kelvintoogood (9:58:25 PM): mknff
kelvintoogood (9:58:26 PM):
kelvintoogood (9:58:27 PM): f dagg ad
kelvintoogood (9:58:32 PM): dying

faking a heart attack.

it doesnt work through aim.
<_<

you guys blow

VideoKidHEERO

Smash Champion
I just watched episode 270 of Bleach...
It's by far one of the best episodes out of any anime I've ever seen.

Probably gonna start watching the anime again.

Keitaro

Kai's missing out!!

But again, I can't express enough how good that episode was. Id say its the best action anime episode I've ever seen. Me and Chen screamed over 10 times together while watching this.

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
Thanks for reminding me to go read the chapter.
did u see the brokeness?

Lying fgt. showing this post to brendan so we can laugh

Kai's missing out!!

But again, I can't express enough how good that episode was. Id say its the best action anime episode I've ever seen. Me and Chen screamed over 10 times together while watching this.
LMAO it was a good ep indeed. but in the next few ep's ur going to see some ******** **** ;)

I gotta watch 270, if it's that crazy. Haven't watched Bleach in well-over a year.
ive heard from many people (i really doubt it) that there either wont be any fillers anymore or no fillers for a very long time so u should watch it.

Top Bottom