• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NJ/NY Rankings: New Rankings 9/25/12!!!

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
The worse rappers (which is most of them) will make a song like "cleaning out my closet" which will get me hyped for their next one until it comes out and its "shake that tip a$$ donkers da remix" and I cry.

R&B people do that $hit a lot too. That's why Ne-yo is number 1 in my book. He NEVER does that and his music actually sounds good imo.

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
The worse rappers (which is most of them) will make a song like "cleaning out my closet" which will get me hyped for their next son until it comes out and its "shake that tip a$$ donkers da remix" and I cry.

R&B people do that $hit a lot too. That's why Ne-yo is number 1 in my book. He NEVER does that and his music actually sounds good imo.
Ne-yo has a song i like...its from Princess and the frog:)

prOAPC

Smash Lord
im from baranquilla
nice :D i play with people from Barranquilla pretty often. There lives one of our best players Snes (Snake) and it is the only city that has had the opportunity to play with Roy_R (he's from Barranquilla too, if you didn't know)
I thought you were Dominican, Kelvin.

prOAPC, did you say you'd be around for May 29th? If you are, check out the tournament thread I posted in the Atlantic North forum.
thanks, i'm going to read it immediately
Yo your colombian interesting im from Medellin Colombia. Is there any smash scenes around there?
wow, THE Cable if from Colombia, nice :D And yes, here we have a nice scene, obviosly not as big as USA, but we have lots of good players. I invite you to visit our forums at least just to say hi :) www.cobrawlers.webs.com

ANTi_

Smash Hero
WOW BIGGEST TOURNY-FIEND EVER.

The same minute ADHD posts a question about Apex alex strife is there with an answer.

thats creepy.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
Im up watching mike and mike and I am always looking at the boards on my blackberry or laptop for information on events.

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
super smash bros. war got announced! hypeee! all these games!
50% chance to trip whenever you move. They also took out regular shielding. Whenever you shield something, it automatically registers as a perfect shield. Shields don't deplete anymore either, btw. Gravity is further reduced, everyone has an additional jump and recovery moves no longer cause fall-state. Shield grabs now have super armor for the entire duration of the move. Hype!

iRJi

Smash Champion
That's a good song, I just hate how he makes his lyrics so mysterious and they never have a single meaning.
Lol. All his lyrics makes sense wyatt. Gotta listen deeper man. Honestly, everything is very clear if you break down his songs a bit. He uses alot of metaphoric phrase. Don't worry though, I will get you to understand it soon enough =D.

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
an extreme special leak from the SWR page on aib

Cable wrote at 8:20 PM on Apr 12, 2010:

Yo today some boy in college started playing some Justin Beiber music in class and started crying LOL

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
50% chance to trip whenever you move. They also took out regular shielding. Whenever you shield something, it automatically registers as a perfect shield. Shields don't deplete anymore either, btw. Gravity is further reduced, everyone has an additional jump and recovery moves no longer cause fall-state. Shield grabs now have super armor for the entire duration of the move. Hype!
Also walking is out?

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
No talent hacks have been around for years. Anyone remember Bow wow, and Romeo, and the countless people before them? We now have Beiber and Jonas brothers. More garbage with no talent singing pathetic love songs to girls who can't get laid or are too young to do so. Quite an amazing marketing technique imo.

fkacyan

Smash Hero
No talent hacks have been around for years. Anyone remember Bow wow, and Romeo, and the countless people before them? We now have Beiber and Jonas brothers. More garbage with no talent singing pathetic love songs to girls who can't get laid or are too young to do so. Quite an amazing marketing technique imo.
Male version of people like Selena Gomez and Miranda Cosgrove.

inb4rage

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
Hearing ****ty pop stars is probably the equivalent to vaginal penetration for 12 year old girls if these guys actually sell albums.

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
I listen to one band that's even considered popular/mainstream nowadays. The rest of my music selection is from 25-40 years ago or minimal amounts of video game soundtrack stuff.

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
Actually Bow wow is still around and makes records.

God, help us all.
Really??? I haven't heard about him in like 10 years.....

I listen to one band that's even considered popular/mainstream nowadays. The rest of my music selection is from 25-40 years ago or minimal amounts of video game soundtrack stuff.
My music normally doesn't have words so it's not like it will ever be on tv or popular either lol.

Top Bottom