• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NJ Finder - Tournament Finder Updated (10/8) See new thread for Brawl Rankings

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
My favourite anime by a huuuuuge amount. Super distant second is Hayate no Gotoku.
OMFG Lucas...

Hayate no Gotoku is FAWKEN HILARIOUS :laugh:

<3333333333333 that anime =D

Your favorite anime is Zero no Tsukaima? hmmmmmm interesting....

Shakugan no Shana is a nice anime but I think the second season made me go :(. I personally like Zero no Tsukaima more than Shakugan no shana.

fkacyan

Smash Hero
OMFG Lucas...

Hayate no Gotoku is FAWKEN HILARIOUS :laugh:

<3333333333333 that anime =D

Your favorite anime is Zero no Tsukaima? hmmmmmm interesting....

Shakugan no Shana is a nice anime but I think the second season made me go :(. I personally like Zero no Tsukaima more than Shakugan no shana.
Well, both are very similar, and honestly the endings of every season for both kinda aggravated me. >_>

Gurren Lagann is probably still my favorite, but I really tend to get into stuff like Clannad and such pretty easily. Of course, then there's Fate/Stay Night. And Soul Eater. And more.

I like a lot of anime. I wouldn't necessarily put ZnT / SnS up there, honestly, the tsundere + loli thing isn't something I'm into.

God I'm such a weeaboo

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Well, both are very similar, and honestly the endings of every season for both kinda aggravated me. >_>

Gurren Lagann is probably still my favorite, but I really tend to get into stuff like Clannad and such pretty easily. Of course, then there's Fate/Stay Night. And Soul Eater. And more.

I like a lot of anime. I wouldn't necessarily put ZnT / SnS up there, honestly, the tsundere + loli thing isn't something I'm into.

God I'm such a weeaboo

Uruchai!

=D

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
NJ Weeaboo Power Rankings

1. Tec0
2. Inui
3. Cyanide (whoa, wtf? Cyanide is ranked at something!)

Any arguments? <3

Obvious joke

fkacyan

Smash Hero
The only reason my room isn't that bad is because I only moved into this room of my house last year, and seeing as I'm moving out of it soon...

My half of the college dorm is gonna be hard to deal with for some people. xD

Inui

Banned via Warnings
NJ Weeaboo Power Rankings

1. Tec0
2. Inui
3. Cyanide (whoa, wtf? Cyanide is ranked at something!)

Any arguments? <3

Obvious joke
I beat Haley and everyone else because I'm taking Japanese in college and have plans to go to Japan. :)

Oh, I also set everything I can to the Japanese language setting, including my DS menus, lmao.

fkacyan

Smash Hero
I beat Haley and everyone else because I'm taking Japanese in college and have plans to go to Japan. :)

Oh, I also set everything I can to the Japanese language setting, including my DS menus, lmao.
If the school I go to offers Japanese, I'm going to take it, and I also have (eventual) plans to go to Japan.

PRiDE

Smash Lord

Ahh, you remind me of me when I was learning Italian..

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer

I'm sure tecOh would take Japanese if he didn't have 129018390180932 Engineering courses

I only take engineering courses to that many digits? I'm offended Kashif.

I would probably take Korean before Japanese if I had the option. But I'd much rather take like an advanced calculus class rather than any language course :bee:.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
I'm on and off with Bleach. One day I love it, the next couple episodes I'll hate it.

I actually read 10 pages of Naruto manga to see if the pink crystal girl from the episodes was filler and saw Sasuke threatening Orochimaru....WTF!??!!?

Imma have to wait a while to actually watch it in anime form :(

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
I'm on and off with Bleach. One day I love it, the next couple episodes I'll hate it.

I actually read 10 pages of Naruto manga to see if the pink crystal girl from the episodes was filler and saw Sasuke threatening Orochimaru....WTF!??!!?

Imma have to wait a while to actually watch it in anime form :(
lmao i lol'd so hard at this. but yea sasuke sucks balls. read the manga keit for naruto/bleach. its worth it. anime is gonna take forever and the current bleach anime arc is really good but their going filler in 2 weeks =(

PRiDE

Smash Lord
OMG im so sick and tired of coming to this thread to read the word BLEACH or NARUTO! I hate this thread now!

PRiDE

Smash Lord
welcome to the NJ thread pride
lol

*on that note

Does anyone want to buy a 1 week old 60 gig Xbox 360 (white) with controller and a used halo 3? $ 200 for everything. Could get more on ebay but to lazy to make an auction.

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
lol

*on that note

Does anyone want to buy a 1 week old 60 gig Xbox 360 (white) with controller and a used halo 3? $ 200 for everything. Could get more on ebay but to lazy to make an auction.
too lazy* :p

oh, that's a good deal, i thought you were gonna start playing halo though and sf4. :confused:
also, did you ever buy your GC controller back from orion?

PRiDE

Smash Lord
too lazy* :p

oh, that's a good deal, i thought you were gonna start playing halo though and sf4. :confused:
also, did you ever buy your GC controller back from orion?
Halo was a trial run with my bro. Not my type of game. I still play sf4 on ps3. I bought a new gc controller.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Dang Pride, new 360 and Gamecube controller?? You have money to spend, lol!! I still need to buy a new controller.

Top Bottom