• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NJ Finder - Tournament Finder Updated (10/8) See new thread for Brawl Rankings

EmuKiller

Smash Ace
EmuKiller?! More like... FREEmuKiller!!!!!!
I haven't seen Harry Potter yet so I can't talk, but I can't imagine it'd be worse than Transformers. Best part of Transformers was 15 minute slow mo of Megan Fox. Who isn't even that hot.

Yeah. I said it.

And slikvik's peach is soooo broken. How can I be expected to know how to fight high tier AND middle tier characters? I mean come on. It's not even fair!

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
HP was only good if you read the books. If you didn't, it was a waste of $10. Pierce and I went to the 12:45 AM show last night/today/whatever you'd call it, then walked back to my dad's and got in at 4 AM, rofl. We both loved it.

BleachigoZX

Smash Master
Emu you lost cool points bro.

Inui yeah we'd be broken. My 5th place to my bro's nothing in teams. HA!

My bro is better than me in teams. No lie. I and ZB have been training him. His MK is pretty beast in doubles.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
That's pretty low if that's true. If I wanted to get back at Jfox I'd make him watch a Sonic ditto or something, not steal his teammate.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
*eats popcorn* sounds like fun to me but i suggest everyone just work this out i would LOVE a nice nj power ranking and have it done correctly sooner or later.

JFox

Smash Hero
NJ Player Finder admins are being recruited now. However, this has absolutely nothing to do with the NJ brawl power rankings. Power ranking panelists are a totally separate team from the NJ Player Finder admins. The NJ Finder simply features the power rankings, but the two have very little to do with one another.

This means that I have absolutely no involvement in brawl power rankings, which is exactly how things should be. I don't play brawl, and have no interest in rankings.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
so when will power rankings be redone ? Rather should I just tell someone to just make a new thread I understand what your saying but this thread is also for rankings and it helps a lot and you know it.

JFox

Smash Hero
that isnt for me to decide. i always assumed that whoever used to do them would just continue. you can make new rankings any time u guys want, all you have to do is tell a NJ Player Finder admin to update the first page for you.

Sooo.. if the NJ player Finder admins don't come up with the Brawl power rankings.. than wat do they do?
The primary reason this thread exists is to have a place to find other smashers. The admins simply update the various player finders located on the first page of this thread

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
Isnt that where the whole issue is coming from. From what I was told the admin would not do so.

Inui

Banned via Warnings

Poor, stupid JFox...

I wish I actually knew beforehand that JFox wanted to team with Kosmos. It would have made stealing him more satisfying.

JFox is using that text message as some method of proving I knew before I paid, but I sent that long after I paid because Kosmos came up afterwards and said "JFox also wanted to team with me" and then he asked me to tell JFox I was teaming with him because he didn't have the balls to do it himself.

However, I will take it as a compliment that you think I'm that much of an evil mastermind. Eat a dick, you has-been. Oh, sorry. Never-was.

EmuKiller

Smash Ace
EmuKiller?! More like... FREEmuKiller!!!!!!
looool smash drama. It's the best kind of drama.

Yeah, I never read Half-blood prince although I got it as a gift one birthday. I read up to 5 and well.. the 5th wasn't interesting enough for me to want to read the 6th. So yeah, movie would be weird. Eventually I'll read them just to say I have, but right now I'm reading a bunch of other stuff (Orson Scott Card anyone?).

Okay. Megan Fox is like... hot for someone who is completely fake. But still hot? I mean.. 15 minute slow-mos of Megan Fox ARE awesome. But like... I dunno. I'll just say "not my type" and leave it at that. And I mean.. say "no" to what, Yes? It depends what question she's asking. If Megan fox said to me "hey could you help carry my books home from school?" I'd say "sure! I'd love to!". If Megan Fox said "Hey, do you want to come up to my room and uhh... watch a movie?" I'd say "That depends. Which movie?". So I guess I mean I wouldn't say "no" to megan fox. Just be more inquisitive than say, oh I dunno. Sarah Jessica Parker. So what if she's 50. She's still cute!

(If we're going to flame about something, I'd rather it be Sarah Jessica Parker than Inui. Just saying.)

JFox, I thought you played R.O.B. and was about to go to Doom's smashfest a month ago? But yeah, I see what you mean by not wanting to deal with brawl power rankings.

Also, LOL_Master is too pro. I also support more prank calls in the community. In fact, expect prank calls next tourney I attend (I'm not due for another until 2010 when you all forget about this post. TALK ABOUT MIND GAMES!).

Speaking of NJ player finder (Oh right! This thread is the NJ player finder.) Add me to Rowan University on the College Finder what nots. That's actually the reason I started posting on this thread on page 219 (well, 219 depending on what settings you have. You get the idea).

PS: Oh come on I'm less cool just cause I'm not obsessed with megan fox?! UGHHH. I mean I just don't understand the hype around her!

PPS: Okay second scenario let's say that Megan Fox and I are enjoying a long walk on the beach and she says "EmuKiller?" and I say "yeah?" and she said "I'm in love with you." And then she starts looking into my eyes smiling and continues "I thought about it, and it's DEFINITELY because you're so handsome and intelligent." Well then I'd probably start a little romantic chuckle and say "Baby, it's also because I am sexy and loveable and smart and manly and sexy." She would nod and I would pause, look around, and then whisper "I put 'sexy' in twice because I'm - " "- twice as sexy" she'd whisper back, the two of us whispering it together. She would know that I'm twice as sexy as a regular sexy man. That is probably a good thing for our relationship considering it's better that she know now, than be surprised down the road!

So I mean I guess under those circumstances you know.... she'd be hot.

EDIT: If any of you saw my rather long post and thought I would post something that had to do with drama or bashing .... get *****.

fkacyan

Smash Hero
looool smash drama. It's the best kind of drama.

Yeah, I never read Half-blood prince although I got it as a gift one birthday. I read up to 5 and well.. the 5th wasn't interesting enough for me to want to read the 6th. So yeah, movie would be weird. Eventually I'll read them just to say I have, but right now I'm reading a bunch of other stuff (Orson Scott Card anyone?).

Okay. Megan Fox is like... hot for someone who is completely fake. But still hot? I mean.. 15 minute slow-mos of Megan Fox ARE awesome. But like... I dunno. I'll just say "not my type" and leave it at that. And I mean.. say "no" to what, Yes? It depends what question she's asking. If Megan fox said to me "hey could you help carry my books home from school?" I'd say "sure! I'd love to!". If Megan Fox said "Hey, do you want to come up to my room and uhh... watch a movie?" I'd say "That depends. Which movie?". So I guess I mean I wouldn't say "no" to megan fox. Just be more inquisitive than say, oh I dunno. Sarah Jessica Parker. So what if she's 50. She's still cute!

(If we're going to flame about something, I'd rather it be Sarah Jessica Parker than Inui. Just saying.)

JFox, I thought you played R.O.B. and was about to go to Doom's smashfest a month ago? But yeah, I see what you mean by not wanting to deal with brawl power rankings.

Also, LOL_Master is too pro. I also support more prank calls in the community. In fact, expect prank calls next tourney I attend (I'm not due for another until 2010 when you all forget about this post. TALK ABOUT MIND GAMES!).

Speaking of NJ player finder (Oh right! This thread is the NJ player finder.) Add me to Rowan University on the College Finder what nots. That's actually the reason I started posting on this thread on page 219 (well, 219 depending on what settings you have. You get the idea).

PS: Oh come on I'm less cool just cause I'm not obsessed with megan fox?! UGHHH. I mean I just don't understand the hype around her!

PPS: Okay second scenario let's say that Megan Fox and I are enjoying a long walk on the beach and she says "EmuKiller?" and I say "yeah?" and she said "I'm in love with you." And then she starts looking into my eyes smiling and continues "I thought about it, and it's DEFINITELY because you're so handsome and intelligent." Well then I'd probably start a little romantic chuckle and say "Baby, it's also because I am sexy and loveable and smart and manly and sexy." She would nod and I would pause, look around, and then whisper "I put 'sexy' in twice because I'm - " "- twice as sexy" she'd whisper back, the two of us whispering it together. She would know that I'm twice as sexy as a regular sexy man. That is probably a good thing for our relationship considering it's better that she know now, than be surprised down the road!

So I mean I guess under those circumstances you know.... she'd be hot.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Wow stealing someones teammate, then trash talking them in such a way? That's flat out low Inui. If you had the balls to do anything about the situation, when you found out you would have told the TO that JFox was teaming with KosMos, not you.

BleachigoZX

Smash Master
Results for "NJ Finder-Updates Temporarily On Hold 4/30/09" held on 7/16/09

1. Emukiller (Epic) $xxxx.xx
2. Who cares he lost to emukiller :Metaknight: $xxx.xx
3. Not emukiller, duh! :Metaknight:
84. Bye
96. NinjaEdd

fkacyan

Smash Hero
Results for "NJ Finder-Updates Temporarily On Hold 4/30/09" held on 7/16/09

1. Emukiller (Epic) $xxxx.xx
2. Who cares he lost to emukiller :Metaknight: $xxx.xx
3. Not emukiller, duh! :Metaknight:
84. Bye
96. NinjaEdd
THE ****.

Why did you do it? :urg:

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
THE ****.

Why did you do it? :urg:
Cy...tell me a good rpg game for the psp. Not the FF's(played them). I tried disgaea and Valhalla Knights an hour ago and hated both. Disgaea was like FF tactics with its awesome battle setup but with ****ty characters and a stupid story. Give me a game that isn't meant for children, has a good story, and cool characters. I'll be greatly appreciative :)

fkacyan

Smash Hero
Cy...tell me a good rpg game for the psp. Not the FF's(played them). I tried disgaea and Valhalla Knights an hour ago and hated both. Disgaea was like FF tactics with its awesome battle setup but with ****ty characters and a stupid story. Give me a game that isn't meant for children, has a good story, and cool characters. I'll be greatly appreciative :)
Heh, Disgaea's story gets lost very quickly. I'd advise you to give it another go, but skip all the story segments entirely, as they rarely matter and essentially clog up the game. Most of it is spent in extra bonus stuff; many people have saves that have maxed out at 999 hours. D=

Honestly, I can't help with the PSP; I don't own one, and honestly given my financial situation at the moment won't for quite a while unless one essentially falls into my lap.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
I'd always recommend getting a ds the rpgs for that are simply amazing. To be honest most of the games on there are good.

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
I have a ds. Tell me an RPG that fits the requirements of my other post and I'll check it out.

I just need something that will last me. I don't normally look into the nerd category(cyanides games/rpg's) unless it's FF, KH, or I get bored.

Top Bottom