• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NJ Finder - Tournament Finder Updated (10/8) See new thread for Brawl Rankings

Inui

Banned via Warnings
@Kelvin: That wasn't a "KO." It was a cypher gimp as the stage changed.

I didn't see the game say you got a kill. I thought I saw a 0 there. I may have been mistaken. I know for a fact that I SDed once and that cypher gimps don't count as KOs in the post-game stats.

@Trevor: Beating Sonic with Dedede is really easy. >_>; Dedede is one of like 10 characters I can **** Sonic with, lol. If you want to know how, I can teach you. I somehow coached you into beating Kashif's gayness and I actually play Dedede, so you can learn a thing or two from mine.

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
We should like morph the power rankings XD

I'm prolly just gonna use kirby vs sonic from now on since kirby is cute XD

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Fine by me. I honestly dont see it as a tough matchup in general(unless its trevor) but if you prove me wrong I'll be more than willing to admit it. We'll see on saturday
You're going to change that to "unless it's Lucas" after you face mine. I'm just going to stand there. It's going to be soooo fun. :]

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
You're going to change that to "unless it's Lucas" after you face mine. I'm just going to stand there. It's going to be soooo fun. :]
Really? Are you going to stand there, spam side B, and rejoice when you throw some stupid spike so I can dash under it? Looks like we're going to timer XD

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Nah. I'm just patient and know how to react to Sonic's stuff. I just wait until I see a pattern or guess right. Sonic eventually does what you need him to do, and then you punish him.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
oh yeah doesnt blackwaltz fall off the rankings since he moved to NY.

Snakeee

Smash Master
Trevor, I'm going to try a different character on you nex time I think. Either way I got a lot better against DDD/you and we haven't played in a while so I look forward to our next set
(not trying to trash talk I just think it will be a fun, close match)

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
ok w/e its obvious now we cant make the list on our rank because its OBVIOUSLY going to be biased. Thats why we have the other panelists. whatever happens happens =D
Lucas as of recently Kelvin is above you

Out of the tournaments he listed. He has out placed you at more than half of them

aka 3/5 XD
Off the top of my head, I'd say Ksizzle would be in front of Inui. But since it's the top of my head I was nice and said Inui and Ksizzle are even. After looking at results (Viridian 2 counts, you can't just take out a tournament, that's ********) I'd still vouch for Ksizzle in front by very little but this doesn't really matter much since the season's not over.

Tourney placings mean bull**** if you're not beating anyone good.
oh yeah doesnt blackwaltz fall off the rankings since he moved to NY.
That's something the panelists will need to discuss together *misses Mr. Waltz*

That's all I have to say on this matter and hopefully until the end of the season.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
Inui that's my opinion. If you don't like it, prove me wrong.

And don't you dare belittle my intelligence or I'll have to reconsider our friendship. I don't personally attack you like other people; I'd expect you to keep the personal respect mutual, regardless of my opinion of skill in a videogame.

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
When is the new Power Rankings due?

I want to make sure I get in another tourney so I can be eligible but know how much time I have left.

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
lol keitaro, if you go to inui's smashfest thingy this weekend, i would like to see whos PT is better. I actually started to use him XD

Frank, I know its gonna be close it always is XD

Inui, Sonic vs DDD is a match up i haven't liked since blue almost beat me in it at that tourny you had at your place many moons ago

En.Ee.Oh

Smash Champion
I think it's hilarious how consistently spam posts against Inui LMFAO

I don't even dislike you Inui you're just annoying as **** on the boards, but you are already aware of this no matter how much you try to justify it

rofl @ NJ though, sometimes I feel like you guys don't even enjoy the game

"I'M BETTER!"

"NO I'M BETTER, YOU LOST TO -insert single time lost here- and I BEAT THEM" (beat means winning one time at one tournament regardless of if the said name was playing well or not, if you ever lose, you were playing horrible.. obviously </Inui logic>)

Inui

Banned via Warnings

Tourney placings mean bull**** if you're not beating anyone good
Which is why Viridian City 2 doesn't really matter between Ksizzle and I. You said it mattered, and then proved it didn't matter with your own statement. Neither of us beat anyone good and we both beat the same amount of people. I lost to a laggy TV, not player skill or my own being bad.

What CO18 said was right on the money. Did you miss it? Ksizzle and I have comparable singles results, but I do massively better in teams and am the established 4th rank; he hasn't done anything to be in front of me yet.

Yes! said:
Inui that's my opinion. If you don't like it, prove me wrong.

And don't you dare belittle my intelligence or I'll have to reconsider our friendship. I don't personally attack you like other people; I'd expect you to keep the personal respect mutual, regardless of my opinion of skill in a videogame.
I already did, and yet you persisted with your wrongness.

When your opinion is wrong, I will disprove it, especially with regards to me. You can think that water is dry and that Pluto is close to us all you want, but such an opinion is obviously wrong. Sorry.

DaPuffster said:
When is the new Power Rankings due?
The next rankings will be released after Doom's birthday tournament, which is in the middle of April.

Atomsk said:
Inui, Sonic vs DDD is a match up i haven't liked since blue almost beat me in it at that tourny you had at your place many moons ago
It's easy. I'll teach you it. I play it a lot and Sonic is just simple to beat.

NEO said:
We're extremely competitive. It's part of why we're probably the strongest state right now.

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
:laugh: I can help it because like you said

I don't even dislike you Inui you're just annoying as **** on the boards, but you are already aware of this no matter how much you try to justify it.
I don't unless I'm playing with items on :bee:. M2K said it's really boring compared to Melee, Ksizzle got mad at it after Viridian City 2, Inui and Atomsk claim to hate it(I don't believe them though), and I've heard all of the Zodiac Braves complain about singles.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
I only dislike Brawl singles. Teams is incredibly fun and I enjoy it a lot. I played 0 singles friendlies at Viridian City and almost never play singles friendlies at anything.

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
I only dislike Brawl singles. Teams is incredibly fun and I enjoy it a lot. I played 0 singles friendlies at Viridian City and almost never play singles friendlies at anything.
See, you say this but you say you don't like Brawl singles because it's extremely campy. You also say that your strategy in teams is run straight to the ledge and camp behind Atomsk. So in both singles and doubles you're still not approaching or really doing anything for that matter. So as far as I'm concerned, if you like camping and running to the ledge, you like Brawl singles. You also continually enter singles despite losing more money than you win in it, which also indicates that you like it.

EDIT:
You can think that Pluto is close to us all you want, but such an opinion is obviously wrong.
How "close" or "far" something is, is relative to the person who is talking. I can say Pluto is close us in comparison to something that's lightyears away. You might think something that's 5 hours away is far, I might think having to walk 5 minutes to the dining hall is far.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
It's really fun to camp in the teams environment because I get to watch stuff a lot and back up Trevor. I find that fun. I also get to attack a lot when we fight characters I peform much better against. I played super aggressive against Chibo and Vex and ***** them. I also played aggressive against NinjaLink and D1, NinjaLink and BlackWaltz, Dire and Wes, and many other teams because I did much better in the match-ups than my partner. Remember how much I attacked against BlackWaltz and ADHD when we teamed together? I get enough offense in doubles to make me happy.

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director

I don't even dislike you Inui you're just annoying as **** on the boards, but you are already aware of this no matter how much you try to justify it

"I'M BETTER!"

"NO I'M BETTER, YOU LOST TO -insert single time lost here- and I BEAT THEM" (beat means winning one time at one tournament regardless of if the said name was playing well or not, if you ever lose, you were playing horrible.. obviously </Inui logic>)
*crawls up from behind wall*

Hi...I like this game...I think it's kinda fun...

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
Nah, I legitimately enjoy this game. I just don't play like a ****** and don't care much about losing. I enjoy the people and getting to improve.

Allin

Smash Journeyman
Are we really argueing if people who play brawl like brawl the answer is an obivious yes for people who have never touched melee haha. For those of us who have touched melee it's usually just for the money (Ala M2K)

To me it doesn't matter if the game is fun it matters if playing WITH people is fun and melee and brawl both achieve this goal fairly well. The game itself being fun is just a small bonus.

@Inui: Pluto being close to us is based on comparsion not on choice if your comparing it to say our moon then no pluto cannot be considered close, but if you comparing to something out of the Milkyway Galaxy such as the Pledias stars (The stars that make up the constellation Taurus) then it is a relativly closer and not that far away it all. It all is a matter if you view or galaxy to be the limit of the universe or not. If you don't then you would know that pluto is a very close mass in our solar system. (Sorry couldn't resist writing this up haha)

Top Bottom