• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NJ Finder - Tournament Finder Updated (10/8) See new thread for Brawl Rankings

Inui

Banned via Warnings
You dropping doesn't make me feel better. Why would it? It would only make me feel better if it was because of me ****** your balls off.

Also, consult the facts above: Even with your win over me (at or near my worst because of how upset I was), there's no case to have you, dmbrandon, or Yes! above me.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
LOL dan i love you but i'd be surprised if i even get ranked. i dont give a $hit anyway lol. the game sucks. i have more fun getting wrapped in melee by doyoung/kashif or playing sf4 with my roommates than doing well in brawl. i just go cuz i like to see everyone.

lol @ me being ranked again :laugh:

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
OMG, 2006 Inui shoutouts are PRICELESS!!!

Inui said:
Reik: Since when did you get so good? Nice job. It's amusing how I managed to beat you in friendlies and go even with you, but you placed so much higher. XD Lucky bracket.

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
uh we still have over a month im sure since we do it every 3 months correct? april 17th should be the new list. but i wuv ur spec list pierce <3

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
thats awesome. lets have dooms thing be the last thing for the rankings. oh yea inui are u bicycle rider? lmao

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
Address is 67 Rolling Ridge Road, West Milford NJ.

It's quite a hike, but my house is definitely a big enough place to accommodate everyone (anyone who came in January can vouch for that).

Roller

Smash Legend
I can't believe I never bothered to look here..
I'm in NJ. I main teh pika, second MK and Jiggz.

I gotta try out some of these tournies, the local ones get boring..

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
make sure in the next rankings u keep an eye on steel2nd. hes a NJ player (albeit close to philly) and has a chance at being ranked

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Steel2nd has to do something besides...enter tiny little PA tournies where the toughest competition is just his crewmates. Accomplishments are required. If he was taking out Vex and AndyG, then a case could be made, but he's not, so...

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
i dont expect to be ranked here yet, specially since i have gone to 0 NJ tourneys. PA ones are far more convenient for me since thats where i go to school. ive aimed to go to a few of inuis tourneys in the past only to have scheduling conflicts come up that week. ill make my way out here soon.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
ADHD For Top 4.
lol, what?

Unless Spam comes out from the dark ADHD is almost certainly 2nd :p

i dont expect to be ranked here yet, specially since i have gone to 0 NJ tourneys. PA ones are far more convenient for me since thats where i go to school. ive aimed to go to a few of inuis tourneys in the past only to have scheduling conflicts come up that week. ill make my way out here soon.
Yeah, you would have to enter at least 2 NJ tournies to become ranked but I know you definitely could make it on the list. And if not this one then possibly the next one.

Pierce7d

Wise Hermit
3DS FC
1993-9028-0439
Atomsk might be better, but then ADHD is no worse than third.

Inui is probably actually still 4th, lol. I'm aiming for 5th, but Ksizzle has a really smart MK now, so it will be hard. Seriously though, I shouldn't be lower than 7th this season.

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
I am better, but I'm not placing as consistently as of now. LOL I guess that means as of right now I'm not better XD.

Keitaro

I am better, but I'm not placing as consistently as of now. LOL I guess that means as of right now I'm not better XD.
lol, this is prolly right on target :laugh:

Atomsk might be better, but then ADHD is no worse than third.

Inui is probably actually still 4th, lol. I'm aiming for 5th, but Ksizzle has a really smart MK now, so it will be hard. Seriously though, I shouldn't be lower than 7th this season.
You have been beasting. So has Ksizzle though. I don't think you'd be lower than 7th either.

I just wanna make sure the rankings are always thought out really well based of results and mainly who beat who. The lower part of the list will be fun to make this season :bee:

ANTi_

Smash Hero
i tink it shouldd be this

1. M2K
2.Atomsk
3.ADHD
4.Ksizzle
5.Inui
6.Pierce
7.Yes

the rest idk :)

or Inui over Ksizl idk

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
I doubt I'll be top 10. 13th-15th sounds fair, which is what Dan gave me. Of course, there's a chance that I've just been getting lucky lately and won't be ranked at all. :/

Keitaro

As of right now that's a pretty awesome perdicament (can't spell) Anti. Except ADHD would be in front of Atomsk no doubt atm. Atomsk attend more stuff now!!

Looks at Chrome Pirate's recent tourney records: http://allisbrawl.com/history.aspx?id=18384

ADHD should be in trial March 31st for attempted **** attacks on NJ and NY.

Keitaro

You'll def be ranked too Doom. I've been watching you ;)

As for me, I'm balls this season. I wanna try and pull some bull**** wins in the next month though, lmao!!

Top Bottom