• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NJ Finder - Tournament Finder Updated (10/8) See new thread for Brawl Rankings

Inui

Banned via Warnings
I don't think ksizzle should be ranked above me... It's kinda close, but he hasn't shaken the heavens enough to bump me down yet. I hope teh_spamerer doesn't enter singles. If he does, I'll have to work hard to be above Atomsk and/or ADHD (entirely possible, especially with regards to Atomsk this season).

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
I'd say you and Ksizzle are about even right now. Love Spam, come to tournies even if it's just to hang out.

If you want Spam I'll get ***** in Melee for you just like Yes does because of the crush he has on your skills.

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
What? Really?

In early 2006 when you were still learning and couldn't touch me, maybe... You've been way beyond that for a long time now.
Not just early 2006

I'll kindly take you out of the next tournament you enter.
I have beaten him before and I will gladly do it again as soon as he enters something.
Enter singles at a tournament I'm at so I can beat you again.

Btw, I won that bet on October 4th with Trevor, but cancelled it for the next event because I'm too confident that both of us can beat you.
I bet $20 that Kashif would outplace Trevor at Harry Potter and the Planking Meta Knight.

I made the same bet again for when they both enter singles, but cancelled it about two weeks ago when I realized just how beatable Kashif has become for both of us.
Trevor and I will stop you this time, and you're definitely not going to profit in singles with Jason, Trevor, and myself there.

And perhaps the great YES! shall slay you once more. :D
I suck :(

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Oh, that's me being confident. If I didn't view you as beatable, I'd never be able to win. I also like provoking you. <3 Too bad I can't view Jason that way. I actually have beaten you in singles and teams many times, so I view it as possible.

Keitaro said:
I'd say you and Ksizzle are about even right now.
You don't know what you're talking about.

It's more like...Atomsk and I are basically even now. Ksizzle isn't as good as us yet.

Actually attend more than just the one event I play at my worst, please.

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
yea i also agree with anti on his second thing. me and inui are neck and neck imo. he ahs a better list of people beaten but im really close to it and my placings in singles beat his. lol everyone stop doing specs XD 1 month and a half left. calm downz XD

Anywayz I need your help NJ/NY/ anyone else.

For S.W.R event 6, we basically only have singles and doubles right now. We are really iffy on crews. Think about it..who would enter? EC, SWR, ZB, MOB, ToS,...and random people who decide to team for the hell of it. I know normal crews hasnt been ran for the longest but we just want to make the people going happy. So im placing what will be available for choice by you guys.

1. Crew battles with standard rules in the current SWR 6 Page.

2. Low Tier singles - same rules as Inui's EXCEPT we know what characters wont be allowed this time as weve heard from people like pierce all the complaints that happened last time. After it was over many people were drepressed for such a hyped event for some reason. Its still up for choice though.

3. Low Tier Doubles - XD um im just trying to be creative here. an dthis can run real fast as well.

This next one is my favorite one but Pierce made me cry on his opinion XD I honestly think paying 5 dollars for this one is good and i know itll be really fun.

4. Random Singles - 3 stock 8 Min. The only stages and counterpicks are the 5 random neutrals= Battlefield, FD, Smashvlle, Yoshis, Lylat. Each person has one character strike. Dont like the character, you strike it and start again....i love this one XD please pick it XD

um thats basically it unless i can probably have tactical tag team as well. just help out community and VOTE! TELL ME WHAT YOU WANT!...NOW! XD

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Kelvin, you got me once because of a stage and outplaced me at CoT4 when I had a death bracket, but your placings/accomplishments haven't been better than mine this season. ~_~ Good luck trying to be ranked over me. I am done losing to bullcrap.

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
Let's talk about singles first before you go crazy with doubles. e still have over a month so dont count me out yet. Its basically me vs you right now XD and pierce, eazy, and keitaro arent biased at all and will see to it from their own decisions. Let me show them my list for a warm up.

Noticable people Ive beaten this season:
dmbrandon
Blackwaltz
Basic Sausage
Seibrik
Snakeee
Inui
Anti
Pierce7d
Jash
Dark Pch.
VaJaJ

Tournament placings:
4th of 22 at Dooms smashfest/tourney
9th of 249 at Clash of Titans 4
3rd of 88 at Knightmare presents: GIMPED
7th of 62 at Enemy Controller presents 2/28
9th of 78 at Road to Viridian City 2

Please put yours up.

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
Low tier singles and low tier doubles sound extremely fun. Crews is a good idea but it's no surprise whcih group will win so its kinda discouraging to enter9to me anyway). Randoms is dumb. Sorry Kelvin XD

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
Lucas as of recently Kelvin is above you

Out of the tournaments he listed. He has out placed you at more than half of them

aka 3/5 XD

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Noticable people Ive beaten this season:
dmbrandon
Blackwaltz
Basic Sausage
Seibrik
Snakeee
Inui
Anti
Pierce7d
Jash
Dark Pch.
VaJaJ

Tournament placings:
4th of 22 at Dooms smashfest/tourney
9th of 249 at Clash of Titans 4
3rd of 88 at Knightmare presents: GIMPED
7th of 62 at Enemy Controller presents 2/28
9th of 78 at Road to Viridian City 2

Please put yours up.
I'm not going to put up placings. Those don't matter as much as highly detailed brackets, which I keep records of.

Inui's Performance said:
Doom's Smashfest
Bye
Defeated Gunblade, 2-0
Defeated ADHD, 2-1
Defeated dmbrandon, 2-0
Defeated teh_spamerer, 3-1
Split with teh_spamerer

Road to Viridian City
Bye
Defeated Orion, 2-0
Defeated Chaos, 2-0
Defeated Wes, 2-0
Lost to M2K, 0-2
Lost to Forte, 0-2

Clash of the Titans 4
Defeated Gonzo, 2-0
Defeated OmegaBlackMage, 2-1
Lost to Snakeee, 1-2
Lost to Judge, 1-2

GIMPED
Bye
Defeated Arrancar18, 2-0
Defeated Chaos Marth, 2-1
Defeated ChiboSempai, 2-0
Defeated Jman, 2-0
Lost to Ksizzle, 1-2
Lost to ADHD, 1-2

I Can't Defeat Airman Low Tiers
Bye
Defeated Thiocyanide, 2-0
Defeated PRiDE, 2-1 (don't care if it was low tiers; I beat his main)
Defeated Pierce7d, 2-0
Lost to DaPuffster, 0-2
Defeated Kai, 2-1 (don't care if it was low tiers; I beat his main)
Lost to Blue, 1-2 (took a game off of his main and would've won without SDs)

I Can't Defeat Airman Normal Singles
Defeated Allied, 2-0
Defeated Ryko by forfeit
Defeated Eazy, 2-0
Defeated Jash, 2-0
Defeated Shadow, 2-0
Forfeit to Mew2King
Lost to Shadow, 2-3 (split 2nd/3rd) (barely tried and everyone knew it)

Viridian City 2
Neither of us beat anyone good at all and I lost to a laggy TV and then played horrifyingly bad against Pierce. Screw counting people at their worst.
Ksizzle's Performance said:
Doom's Smashfest
Bye
Defeated Orion
Lost to teh_spamerer
Defeated Mrdc
Defeated BlackWaltz
Defeated Diem
Lost to NEO

Clash of the Titans 4
Defeated Rush
Defeated Basic Sausage
Defeated Seibrik
Defeated Snakeee
Lost to Mew2King
Lost to Judge

SWR Smashfest
Defeated Doom
Defeated HEERO
Defeated Mr.Clutch
Defeated Cable
Defeated Cable

GIMPED
Bye
Defeated Nolan
Defeated Hax
Defeated Mike G
Defeated Anti
Defeated Inui
Lost to Mew2King
Lost to ADHD

I Can't Defeat Airman
Defeated Arron
Defeated ShinBowserMeow
Lost to ADHD
Defeated Squall
Defeated Pierce7d
Defeated Jash
Lost to Atomsk

Viridian City 2
See above. If you think outplacing me while both of us beat absolutely nobody worth noting and we beat the same amount of players total matters, then I feel bad for you.
Singles is somewhat comparable. I don't know why you're counting Dark.Pch and VaJaJa as noteworthy when they are not accomplished players; it's equal to me beating Orion or ChiboSempai this season and surpassed even by players like Wes that haven't shined much in Brawl yet. In fact, I'd say my wins over Jman and Wes are worth much more than those two you actually count as something and even some that actually are noteworthy. I have huge wins in the forms of ADHD, teh_spamerer, Shadow, and OmegaBlackMage. I also peformed much better than you did against ADHD the day we both lost to him. You won our head to head, but it was off of a BS stage and you know it. I typically beat Shadow and only "lost" because we messed around; everyone knows it. I did much better that day. We both beat Jash. In the low tier event, I took out two ranked/good players' mains with Ike/Ganondorf and almost beat Blue; suicides cost me that set.

Doubles is absolutely no comparison.

Checkmate.

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
ok w/e its obvious now we cant make the list on our rank because its OBVIOUSLY going to be biased. Thats why we have the other panelists. whatever happens happens =D

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
low tier singles and doubles

IMO, top 4 is

1) M2k
2) ADHD
3) Atomsk/Ksizzle
4) Atomsk/Ksizzle

the rest i dunno

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Inui he still out placed you though. There is still some pull from it.
...no, lol.

It's about brackets.

Who beats who, and who loses to who. Placings are almost never considered.

You don't know how the process works and how the most accurate list is made.

I do.

The previous list was made entirely by me with no input from anyone, and then everyone agreed on it after we discussed it. I very obviously know what I'm doing.

Yes! said:
IMO, top 4 is

1) M2k
2) ADHD
3) Atomsk/Ksizzle
4) Atomsk/Ksizzle

the rest i dunno
Wow...

Thankfully, only the educated are the panelists.

See my analysis above. Straight facts.

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
...no, lol.

It's about brackets.

Who beats who, and who loses to who. Placings are almost never considered.

You don't know how the process works and how the most accurate list is made.

I do.

The previous list was made entirely by me with no input from anyone, and then everyone agreed on it after we discussed it. I very obviously know what I'm doing.

Wow...

Thankfully, only the educated are the panelists.

See my analysis above. Straight facts.

So given that logic...

If i fight m2k first round and beat him then lose my next to matches

and this process happens at three seperate events.

I'd be ranked rather high?

Inui

Banned via Warnings
So given that logic...

If i fight m2k first round and beat himi then lost my next to matches

and this process happens at three seperate events.

I'd be ranked rather high?
Such ridiculous extremes can't happen, so it's not relevant.

If you lost to M2K first round and then lost in losers right away to someone, you obviously suck and shouldn't be ranked.

CO18

Smash Hero
That was maybe... 0.0001% of my argument?

Yet, you pinpoint it like it matters? :confused:
Its just a dumb thing to say. You should be ranked higher than ksizzle cuz of doubles results and theres nothing hes done that should knock you out of your spot necessarily even though your singles results are like the same but dont bring that up wth.

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
Such ridiculous extremes can't happen, so it's not relevant.

If you lost to M2K first round and then lost in losers right away to someone, you obviously suck and shouldn't be ranked.
But if said event was to happen AKA sending m2k into losers at 3 sepereate events to only lose your next 2 matches at those events, you'd be ranked high?

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Its just a dumb thing to say. You should be ranked higher than ksizzle cuz of doubles results and theres nothing hes done that should knock you out of your spot necessarily even though your singles results are like the same but dont bring that up wth.
Fluffing up my argument helps. Ksizzle hasn't done anything to move me down, this is true. Moving above an established player is very hard to do. Doing the same as them makes it impossible. You have to do better, which he hasn't. I then have doubles and low tiers as a tiebreaker, making me the definite 4th right now. Atomsk vs me is actually debatable right now as well.

Atomsk said:
But if said event was to happen AKA sending m2k into losers at 3 sepereate events to only lose your next 2 matches at those events, you'd be ranked high?
Oh, I misread your post as something like "what if someone is bracket screwed even though they amazing." My bad.

If you beat M2K and then just lost everything after that while M2K still won the tournament, you wouldn't be ranked.

Such an extreme can't happen though, so...

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
Lol but your placing shouldn't matter as much as who you beat XDDDD

jk dude just wanted to point out what you said

and now since we are comparable

I'm gonna **** your ****

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Lol but your placing shouldn't matter as much as who you beat XDDDD

jk dude just wanted to point out what you said

and now since we are comparable

I'm gonna **** your ****
Beating Mew2King and losing to literally everyone else =/= good at all. Who you lose to matters just as much as who you beat.

Try not losing to people I beat (Shadow, Wes) before facing me, then. :laugh: You even admitted we're very comparable back at CoT4. Put that childish trash talk aside for a moment. I look forward to our rivalry continuing with no hard feelings. :)

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
Hmm try not consistenly losing to someone(Snakeee) i beat almost always scrub

but yea its gonna be fun seeing my name as 2nd for a change though...I'm gonna be sad 3rd isn't gonna be spam though T^T

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Which was the BS stage you talkin about?
Rainbow Cruise killed me three times against Ksizzle in R2.

At the end, the game said he literally got 0 kills and that I did ~500% to his ~200%. :laugh: He was clearly massively outplayed and got lucky.

Atomsk said:
but yea its gonna be fun seeing my name as 2nd for a change though...I'm gonna be sad 3rd isn't gonna be spam though T^T
Wyatt and I are going to own you. <3

Inui

Banned via Warnings
That's not embarassing at all. :laugh: Rubbing it in my face can't bother me.

"OH MY GOD, YOU LOSE TO A TOP PLAYER ALL THE TIME THAT USES A CHARACTER YOU KINDA SUCK AGAINST!"

Woe is me, time to cry. :(

ANTi_

Smash Hero
by your logic your basically saying because ksizzle is 1-1 with snakeee and your 0-6 with him he may possibly be ranked higher because of that win over snakeee.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
I don't lose to it though XD

HERE COMES YOU LOST TO SONIC*
lmaoooo :laugh:

Sonic is mad easy. After I lost to Kai back in mid-September, I made Sonic one of my top five best match-ups with multiple characters. I beat Kai in tourny with Ike and Ganondorf and only lost to Blue's Sonic with Ganondorf because of suicides. You beat him by...doing nothing. You just gotta be patient and stand there and stuff. Sonic might be my best match-up along with Meta Knight, Toon Link, Lucas, Ness, Olimar, Ike, Marth, and Dedede (characters I either fight all day at college or play against a lot at tourmaments). I'm really confident and experienced against those characters. If you still have such a weakness to Sonic, you gotta fix it, cuz there are a lot of Sonics in this region.

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
Rainbow Cruise killed me three times against Ksizzle in R2.

At the end, the game said he literally got 0 kills and that I did ~500% to his ~200%. :laugh: He was clearly massively outplayed and got lucky.
that is partially false Lucas. I didnt get all 3 ko's. I got 1 of them before that with stage spike near the pendelum platform. The second one was the up b you did to try and camp with snake some more that ended horribly for you :laugh:. then i succesfully KO'd you again 3rd stock. Hey wanna know something? its my god dam counterpick. If the same thing happened to you against obm, why not ban it against me? The game did not say i got 0 KOs and this is the first time youve ever made that statement. Looks like your not living up to the "im honest" bullcrap you always talk about.

@ Anti : Im 1-3 with snakeee right now. he beat me back in august and october until i finally beat him at cot4

Top Bottom