• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nintendo's deadliest warrior! Brother FIGHT!

Status
Not open for further replies.

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Sheik. In a real life setting, needles would puncture ZSS's suit and she'd bleed.

n88

Smash Lord
But won't this whole thread end with Ness/Lucas/Mewtwo as the final 3?
Possibly, but I think G-Dorf and Samus could do just as well.

ZSS vs. Sheik.... They would explode in a giant ball of sexiness.
This is almost too close to call, but I think it goes to ZSS.

Cook Kirby

Smash Apprentice
This has been said many times, but I'm going to repeat so that maybe people remember it. If Sheik is based off of her OoT incarnation (which she has to be, apart from Smash I don't think she's been in any other games) then she won't fight back. ZSS would have the easiest fight ever.

|RK|

Smash Marketer
But won't this whole thread end with Ness/Lucas/Mewtwo as the final 3?
And Kirby. Then Ness/Lucas/Mewtwo. Then Mewtwo. Unless Kirby comes in as Mew Kirby. Then... tee-hee.

EDIT: Nvm. Ness and Lucas can't control minds. Mewtwo would win.

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Not really. Ness and Lucas should tie for first place, Mewtwo's just an ugly animal. Mario for third and Mewtwo 4th. Doc for 5th.

JOE!

Smash Hero
Why mario for 3rd?

The ONLY person I see who can possibly fight Mewtwo is Samus really...

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Eat 1 mushroom and you're as big as Godzilla. Sorry, but not even Giga Bowser can stop that ****.

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Not... really. New Super Mario Bros., he turned 6 times his size.

JOE!

Smash Hero
Not... really. New Super Mario Bros., he turned 6 times his size.
that is from him eating one of those epic mishrooms that are super rare.

and even then he's not godzilla size.

DISCUSSION POINT:

Before we move on, do you guys think we should consider BRAWL stats when other things are not available?

For example, Sheik and Captain Falcon do not actually fight in their games, yet show us what they may be liek in BRAWL/MELEE, (and Zamus has no lazer whip/etc out of brawl, so why are you guys being hypocrites with Shiek? :p)

Or simply in the interest of a fair fight? (D3 vs DK was intentionally supposed to have them at their brawl sizes compared to each other, or all the Kirby guys, and olimar, would have no chance)

JOE!

Smash Hero
If it was based off Brawl stuff, you could just have a Brawl match to determine the winner.

>_>
brawl doesnt have real world physics. thats the key difference, what Im talking about is just how shiek has like her needles/chain/flash powder/etc

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
assuming Sheik knows acupuncture she would win, because 1 needle could mean instant paralyzation, forcing ZSS to come closer, then sheik can just use strange teleports n shiz to win

¯\_S.(ツ).L.I.D._/¯

Smash Legend
Sheik really doesn't have any killing weapons, except for multiple needles, and it takes a while for them to charge.

Sheik could just hit her with a bunch and teleport around though, so I say Sheik, she's too fast.

JOE!

Smash Hero
Sheik cannot teleport, what she has is a Flash bomb, which is used for distrcation, allowing for an escape.

The needles dont charge, she just needs an extra sec to assemble multiple ones

bleyva

Smash Ace
in reality, very few of these matchups would be a decent fight. in any given matchup, one fighter will almost always have some element that totally trumps the abilities of the other fighter, rendering the battle a landslide. off the top of my head, mario and luigi seems like one of the few matchups that might be an exception (has that matchup been discussed?).

and as for the current matchup, needles vs futuristic ****/stun gun. LOL

Levitas

the moon
This looks to be a lot like the old "tiers: if characters were true to their games" thread that got to be really big.

bleyva

Smash Ace
This looks to be a lot like the old "tiers: if characters were true to their games" thread that got to be really big.
it would be cool if a project was undertaken to modify every character in brawl so that their attributes were true to their respective games. ridiculously broken, im sure, but probably fun.

Rappster

Smash Ace
in his game (ds version), marth has a ridiculously high speed and dodging ability, as well as a very good chance of landing a critical hit/killing blow. he'd have no problem dodging link's projectiles, then gg link.

JOE!

Smash Hero
in his game (ds version), marth has a ridiculously high speed and dodging ability, as well as a very good chance of landing a critical hit/killing blow. he'd have no problem dodging link's projectiles, then gg link.
holy jeebus dude...

I think this thread has gone to the dogs. Too much technical vs. political debate.
no, its not as much that as it is people delving into their "game aspects" too much, and disregarding how they would actually be in real life.

Ike vs Gdorf was the perfect example, ive gotten PMS upon PMS saying how much Bull**** my analyisis was seeing as "ike didnt use his shockwaves!" or "why didnt ganondorf's dark energy come into play?"

JOE!

Smash Hero
i remember that :p

Anywho, this thread differs in that it would be "What if characters were as true to THE REAL WORLD as possible?" instead of their game universes.

Dohz

Smash Cadet
ZSS has endured hits much more powerful than a few needles (Zero Mission).

Shadow13

Smash Journeyman
But her suit is so skin tight that they could probably puncture it, and those aren't what she's used to fighting against.
since Samus is Samus, suit or not, I would question why she would actually get rid of her suit to fight somebody using needles and physical attacks that couldn't hurt her inside of her suit

¯\_S.(ツ).L.I.D._/¯

Smash Legend
since Samus is Samus, suit or not, I would question why she would actually get rid of her suit to fight somebody using needles and physical attacks that couldn't hurt her inside of her suit
The matchup is between ZSS and Sheik.

Imagine that Sheik caught ZSS while she wasn't wearing her suit and there's no way she could get it.

The reason this isn't regular Samus vs. Sheik is the fact that that would be a **** matchup.

Don't question the logic behind this, just go with the battle the OP picks.

sNess California

Smash Cadet
yeah as SOLID mentioned, samus in her suit will ANNIHILATE sheik in one second, I am making matchups to make it somewhat fair and not just some cheap battle. If anyone wants a better fight me, feel free to give me ideas!!!

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Mario versus Luigi.

It's bound to happen some time.

Sieguest

Smash Master
The Plumber bros must clash next week!!! :)

I still think it's a matter of is ZSS gets close...
one well aimed needle from shiek and it's game over for Zamus...a whole storm of them would mean...death...ish....

If ZSS gets in close though, then I think ZSS has the physical capability to out maneuver and put the whoup on shiek...:)

DivineBlade

Smash Apprentice
I say we vote on a good ol' Mario Bros. beat down. It's bound to happen soon anyway so why not now? This would definitely work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom