• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nintendo's deadliest warrior! Brother FIGHT!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JOE!

Smash Hero
just out of curiosity, but why are people saying a big penguin is physically stronger than a giant gorilla o_o?

JOE!

Smash Hero
^
touche....

Anywho, i belive this is our first matchup with an actual significant speed gap, and a narrow strength gap (i mean, yeah DDD is stronger, but DK is still friggen DK)

kirbywizard

Smash Hero
3DS FC
0989-1847-5768
^
touche....

Anywho, i belive this is our first matchup with an actual significant speed gap, and a narrow strength gap (i mean, yeah DDD is stronger, but DK is still friggen DK)
Sorry didn't mean to be touchie, I didnt want to sound angry >_> :(
But DK is strong and one good sinked punch can easily break bones and mabey skull if it hits D3 in the head :laugh:

sNess California

Smash Cadet
to make this an equal fight we have to prohibit his floating, but he can jump like he does in brawl, since those are short hops. This will make the fight equal and not overpower DEDEDE.

Collective of Bears

King of Hug Style
NNID
Gark430
3DS FC
1805-3069-0371
DK, since he lacks a projectile, will need to get in close to attack Dedede. Close enough to be within range of the hammer. And one swing of that hammer will likely take out DK easy. I don't care what you are, but a swing of a giant mallet with equipped with jet propulsion will hurt.

JOE!

Smash Hero
A huge factor I see is DK Grappling D3, its a common Ape fighting style, and nullifies the hammer....and if DK grabs the hammer somehow....

And yes, D3 does not have help Via Waddle-De's, and he cannot float around. I would reason he can jump well for a fat penguin tho...

Sephiroths Masamune

Shocodoro Blagshidect
DK, since he lacks a projectile, will need to get in close to attack Dedede. Close enough to be within range of the hammer. And one swing of that hammer will likely take out DK easy. I don't care what you are, but a swing of a giant mallet with equipped with jet propulsion will hurt.
he does too have projectiles what do you call his coconut guns?

Nidtendofreak

Smash Hero
NNID
TheNiddo
3DS FC
3668-7651-8940
Is this with only Brawl Data, or stuff from their games? Because I noticed some big issues with the Ike VS Ganondorf match.

Like no mentioning of Ike's shockwaves that come out of his sword. Or the fact he's one of the fastest in his games...no mentioning of the fact he can use Axes as well. Aether healing and cutting through armor wasn't mentioned either.

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
Is this with only Brawl Data, or stuff from their games? Because I noticed some big issues with the Ike VS Ganondorf match.

Like no mentioning of Ike's shockwaves that come out of his sword. Or the fact he's one of the fastest in his games...no mentioning of the fact he can use Axes as well. Aether healing and cutting through armor wasn't mentioned either.
That.

I think it covers everything they have in their canonical games since it talks about OoT, TP, and WW for Ganon.

In Dk vs. DDD, DK would win because he could projectile camp DDD all day long with his instrument ability from DK64.

I think it comes to a draw with Ness and Lucas since Ness can stop time and Lucas can power shield anything Ness comes at him with. They also both have rolling hp meters.

sNess California

Smash Cadet
umm,nidtendo freak, i don't think you read the post well, i said there's no healing or any thing like that. And also thesage where'd you get the ness and lucas topic? :D

¯\_S.(ツ).L.I.D._/¯

Smash Legend
No Aether healing is ridiculous.

This topic is stupid if it doesn't take into account affects of moves. There isn't even a great chance that Aether triggers, so it should count. It's not an item or anything.

D3 could just jump around endlessly and come down on DK. If D3 hit DK with his hammer DK would die, or be incapacitated long enough for D3 to kill him. It would take more hits for DK to kill D3.

And D3 could send out all his minions to attack DK.

D3 wins.

Snowstalker

Smash Ace
This is a one-on-one fight.

Also, note that Kirby is 8 inches tall. By that logic, D3 is what, 2 feet tall? Meanwhile, DK is probably closer to 6 feet.

And if Dedede's giant hammer can't kill a marshmallow with legs in one blow, how do expect it to take out a giant ape?

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
DK can shoot DDD out of the sky with his coconut bazooka at far range and his drums at mid range (both of these items are from DK64).

Also, it has never been shown that DDD can summon minions to attack people outside of smash bros, and I'm assuming we're following the canon games of the characters.

I brought up the Ness/Lucas topic since I think those are the top two characters... If we count Mewtwo he would be right under them since the ability to stare at somebody and then their mind blows up cannot really be countered by anything anybody else has.

Link can also camp Marth with projectiles, though Marth does have the levin sword (which can be used to counterattack Link at a distance, it depends on whether the distance Link is attack from can be considered two spaces or more...) and can attack Link up to four times every time he attacks thanks to brave weapons and doubling. So Link will probably play it safe and use projectiles from a safe distance, cuz four every swipe Link tries to hit Marth with, Marth gets 4. Then again, Link has the fierce diety mask so... he probably wins this one.

Ike vs. Ganon is a draw since Ike can't hit Ganondorf while he's floating in the air and Ganondorf can't attack Ike since he has ****ty slow moving projectiles. Ike vs. Ganon is probably Ike's win since Ike's sword is actually blessed by a goddess...

JOE!

Smash Hero
hollllllyyyy crap!!!!!

THERE IS NO MAGIC/SHOCKWAVES/HEALING INVOLVED!

THIS IS LIKE IF THEY ACTUALLY WERE REAL PEOPLE/CREATURES FIGHTING!

THERE ARE NO RANGED SWORD ATTACKS!!!!!

If you wish to compare characters on a "true to their game" basis, go to the thread a few down from here

we follow game canon to the point of physical attributes, like how Cpt Falcon has a Helmet or that Marth is nimble, not that Link has the Great Faery Sword and can shoot lighting out his *** because he happened to have a blue fairy in his left pocket

This is for realistic as possible scenarios, so no summonign minions, no floating around and no damaging music

professor mgw

Smash Champion
NNID
Prof3ssorMGW
I think Donkey kong will win because of sheer strength.
but if you want 2 get specific, a monkey riding a fish is surely able 2 dodge a hammer...

JOE!

Smash Hero
Allrighty, another important factor for this fight:

D3's fat

how much culd it soften the blow from one of DK's attacks?

could it tank a cocnut gun? (also, how strong would a cocnut gun be?)

MorphedChaos

Smash Lord
He would just eat it.

Honestly, it depends who gets a swing off. If DK punched D3, then it would be game-over. For example, Kritter from Mario Strikers Charged has been hit by DK so much, that anything less doesn't hurt him. (And he gets hit by just about everything imaginable too.)

If D3 got a hammer swing off on DK, then DK would be dead, but hey, it depends.

LuLLo

Smash Ace
D3's fat, like Joe said, DK is actually pretty fast for a monkey.
But then again, D3 has his hammer, DK has nothing but his tie. If D3 hits DK, DK will surely get hurt much, and DK's superior strenght is countered by D3's immense weight...
I'd say D3 wins this battle.

smashkng

Smash Lord
NNID
Smashsk
3DS FC
0318-7423-9293
DK still has enough strengh to not make DDD survive so long. Both characters can get 1 million hits, both have Earth's lengh range, both character have Superman power, but DK moves fast and jumps high while DDD moves very slowly, yet DDD counters with his crazy infinite.

sNess California

Smash Cadet
Dedede's weight is also a factor, and the more that i think of it, i'm thinking about DK winning, because remember DK is aggressive and also very masculine as well, since they are both powerful, it really depends on who can keep on giving powerful hits the longest.

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
What are you talking about?

I thought this was in a real life setting.

sNess California

Smash Cadet
one punch of dedede can't like knockout Dk Straked, but i think Dk could k.o and kill him. What i meant was that if dedede get's too tired that will give more of an opening for donkey kong to win. Sorry i gave a misunderstanding.My apologies.

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Sorry, but you'll have to type clearly. Without the incoherence.

What are you trying to say?

sNess California

Smash Cadet
I just think that in the fight, Dk would actually win because he's more in shape and can last longer than dedede can, I mean he's overweight, but he's strong.I also think that since dedede will get really tired, it'll give donkey kong more of a chance of just killing Dedede on the spot, since Dedede won't be as fast as he started out.Does that make more sense? Sorry if i suck at explaining things :D

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Erm, what makes you think Dedede will even get tired?
Dedede can EAT Donkey Kong. So all it will take is one swallow and there you go.

kr3wman

Smash Master
DK would win.

I don't remember the name but I'm pretty sure there was a game or two where he takes huge bosses and beats them with only his fists or something.

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Donkey Kong 64.

Dude was about 30 feet tall with boxing gloves. And DK destroyed him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom